Ouran Thread

Ouran Thread

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis The Wise? I thought not. It’s not a story the Jedi would tell you. It’s a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life… He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from death, but not himself.

Be nice to Haruhi's dad!

Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumia

Tamaki best and purest boy.

Why do so many normalfags know about/have watched this show?

Tonari No Kaibutsu-Kun

Fujioka > Suzumiya

I wish I knew, I was at at a convention and the amount of people that must've been 14 that were wearing the uniform made me think how the fuck is it known and still popular?

Yep.

Haruhi Suzumiya is a whore

You forgot bitch.

I liked Ouran but man I hated the fag brothers and the little blonde kid who was suppose to be the same age. I don't know hoe people could stomach that obnoxious shit

>implying Honey-senpai isn't best boy
get your head examined friend

I only like good characters, user.

I really hope you don't like Kyoya

Tamaki>Kaoru>Honey>Mori>Hikaru>Kyoya

I want an image where Haruhi gives Honey a motherly handjob.

This.

Honey is best boy.

Ouran is shit and so is Haruhi

What's wrong with Kyoya? I haven't seen Ouran in years but I remember him being cool I guess

honey is fucking annoying. Kill yourself.

user, you should never underestimate the shit taste of hoe people.

Honey was pretty annoying, but the twins were alright.
Tamaki>Twins>Kyoya>Mori>Honey

a shit

I wouldn't be opposed to this.