Gonzo

What went wrong Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/xdgzuz.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why does this still exist?

The studio dying is what went wrong. Right after Saki and Strike Witches too. Fate is cruel sometimes.

They made too much stuff that wouldn't sell, and then around 2005/6 they saw the writing on the wall and started pumping out lots of shitty commissioned works really fast to try and stay afloat, but it didn't work, so they went bankrupt and got bought out and now they make like one show every year or two.

No Vandread 3rd Stage

Question Sup Forums

You're a fresh new studio, and you have to decide your next work :
-Pandering shit, although you know it will provide more cash for future works

- Original and good show that can lead to the studio's bankrupt, but with the chance to be praised for your work worldwide giving your studio a chance to become THE studio

?

Do somewhat decent adaptations to cash in money and then burn it making the shit you like.

they made my favorite anime, so nothing

Fuck them for ruining Aokana with shit CG.

I don't see why I can't do both. Ideally I should have multiple projects going on. If you're not animating you're losing money.

Funding, manpower, etc.

Hellsing
Full Metal Panic!
Samurai 7
Welcome to the N.H.K.
My Bride is a Mermaid

They will forever live in my kokoro

You seem to have this backwards. You don't animate shit and then hope it gets aired, if you're working on a project than it's already been budgeted

>my kokoro
>>>/tumblr/

>live in my kokoro
You have to go back

Idol money, got them from near bankruptcy to a soaring company again.

Not him. I think it was a pretty harmless phrase.
No need to be so harsh.
He watches anime at least. I haven't even finished Samurai 7. He's a pretty cool guy. for able to do that.

GONZOOOOOO
my.mixtape.moe/xdgzuz.webm

In japan's actual economy they have to do both: Basic series that make maney and then use some of the money (if possible) to do original stuff, in a perfect world, this original work would have high artistic values.

This is hard because there are a shitton of mediocre studios hunting for basic stuff, in hopes of get profitable, In the end we got season after season a barrage of shit level forgetable projects with one or 2 series that people will remember some years after

Japan demographic are virgins. They need Idol pussy to keep living cause they can even get a waft of pussy near them.

Therefore, anything else that isn't Idol bitches does not sell cause they need the drawn pussy.

I make a studio to do pandering shit and then once it is steady, I then form a legally distinct sister studio that is funded by the profits from the first studio.

I try to make the second studio THE studio.
Any monkey can work in the 1st studio, and good animators are transfered to THE studio.

Shubirubi shubirubi do
Shubirubi shubirubi dooo
the ost is one few good things to come from that hellsing adaptation, with that Integra tit licking scene

This saved them

AoKana flopped.

what went right?

how did things go so right you mean?

That was so fucking cringe

>I should have multiple projects going on.
Are you suicidal?

Akiba's Trip was a fucking masterpiece

Mashiro best girl

She need way more screen time in the second half

My beef with GONZO was that they always had beautiful and busty women, but their studio almost never did nudity.

>What went wrong Sup Forums?

The free market.

No Leviathan season 2

QUALITY

Afro Samurai put them in the red.

Shelled out more than a million dollars just to hire Samuel L Jackson.

Serves this retarded studio, right.