Kemono Friends: Cetacean Friends

We know the Cetacean Friends are going to be appearing next season, what to you predict the designs will look like next season.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ODgU2A-9qAo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tofu time: What are the horrors that the cetacean friends saw beneath?

>tfw you'll see a blue whale irl

is this a wholesome show for cute stuff or are people serious when they say there is a deeper story?

>you'll never*
Fug

Actually looking at all the characters from the game, a lot of them were either rushed or just shit, especially those marine Friends, legitimately terrible. I'm glad the anime featured the ones with good designs, but I'm probably not going to play the game when it comes out if they are keeping the old designs for the other hundred characters.

Cute show with the occasional ddark undertones

You don't know if they are going to bring in those other friends user in season 2, they are on a boat after all so I doubt it will only be that one dolphin friend user. If this is the thread that's going to die can we at least finish the conversation from previous thread in this one before it does die.

Quite a few Friends were redesigned already like Komodo Dragon and Coyote.

I could see the dolphins being redesigned too since they were clearly hesitant in adding them (there's only the four shown there alongside Blue Whale).

>It looks like she's pooping out a dolphin.
Actually it looks more like she's giving birth to a dolphin than pooping it out (sorry for I don't know how to reference archived threads).

just undertones?
are there any twists or sudden story surprises?
the animation is horrible and I really don't want to waste my time on a show that's just about "cute" girls

don't
nobody is forcing you

That's a different Coyote.

We heard that complain 100000x already
It has a storyline so good it makes you forget the animation issues

I just want to know if there is actually any fun shit in this cause Sup Forums keeps saying what a "rollercoaster" this show is and how it's "dark"

You can still refer to the post number even if it's in an archived thread.

there is no dark twist

not a sol, there's a story.

SoLs can have plot.

most of the time they don't or they lack an actual progression or character devolpment, althought a literal childrens cartoon kf has a nice writting and direction.

fuck it, i'll watch it.
i can't see Sup Forums going crazy about such a horrible looking show if there wasn't SOMETHING there

don't expect a lot, is far more enjoyable this way

Did you really need to justify things to yourself this much just so you can watch a show?
Is it because of the CG?

It's less SoL and more monster of the week adventure.

It's a SoL.

it's BECAUSE i'm fucking RETARDED

At least you know it.

that wasn't me.
it's because I don't get why Sup Forums loves this so much

It's a Slice of Decay.

Anyone surprise that Kemono Friends has had that much fanart on pixiv before the anime was released, wonder how many comics their were reference the game and how many were manga specific (probably the only reason the shisas got fanart).

im just hoping for a cute anglerfish

Only mammals allowed.

We had reptiles and amphibians. Only animals with lungs

The two Shisa also had a big role in a game chapter.

Where's the killer whale?

aww mang, party poopers.

Unfortunately that friend doesn't exist although maybe with a stroke of luck she will appear in the new game or S2 of the anime.

Yet no frog friends despite the characters being drawn by Mine (Keroro characters don't count cause they are aliens not based off of real frogs).

Aww.

The issue with Frog Friends is that they have no characteristic ears, crest or tails. They'd be pretty much girls in frog themed clothing and some patterns on their hair, which would break the pattern of the designs seen so far.

I wouldn't be surprised if we eventually get them and they break some of the established rules for designs though, like maybe giving them oversized hands like Tsuyu from MHA or just plainly making them completely human-looking aside from hair patterns.

I think if anything they would be kinda like Tsuchinoko but frog-looking instead of snake-like

イルカは食べ物
I wonder if we will get much fanart of dolphin friends being turned into food.

Tsuchinoko still had a tail though. But, yeah, a hood seems like a possible option too for a Frog Friend outfit, although they could also make the eyes big hair accessories rather than part of a hood.

Either way, that doesn't solve the issue that it's just clothing and not animal ears, tails, crests or horns.

Was the any confirmation of when the announcement for what type of video project would be?

Nope, still no information about the "video project". Still, would they really go for a movie rather than season 2? That seems very unlikely.

Who knows? Maybe they're still coming up with the story and don't which format would fit it best yet. Personally I hope it's just another TV show. I can't go to Japan for a movie and, even if I could, I assume getting a ticket would be a nightmare.

Can't wait for a poison dart frog

LOTS OF FRIENDS WITH WET T-SHIRTS

Sorry for being slowpoke here but I just to ask something about the logic behind the sandstar.

According to sandstar, it is possible that 2 friends of the same species can arise. And the red and silver fox shows that they are the same species only different color

By this logic, is it possible to have more than 1 cat friend? I mean, I saw that there is only 1 domestic cat but there are 58 breeds.
How about dogs? I saw a Singing Dog friend but no official Domesticated Dog friend as of yet. Any chances of seeing different breeds of it in the near future?

Elaborate more. I mean, Serval, Lion, Jaguar are all cat/feline friends so I'm just really dumb on what you're trying to say,

I'm not a zoologist but I know that breeds are not Species.

All 200 breeds of domesticated dog belongs to the species of Canis familiaris
All 58 breeds of domesticated cat belongs to the species of Felis catus

I can understand that there is only 1 friend for the Domestic Cat.

My question is, how come there is a friend that represents the New Guinea's Singing Dog but no friend for the Domestic Dog itself?
Or was Mine thinking of treating different breeds as different friends too?

Because Mine hasn't drawn it yet. Singing Dog was a fairly recent Friend that he drew weeks ago. Give him time, he can make a Friend of almost any animal he thinks of.

Cool.
Can't to see them soon

POST. MOOSE.

MOOSE ?
>catcha ROAD ROAD

And Manga Red Fox kidnapped em both to bring back to Japari Park.

I don't know what it is about him, but I love this little furby

Bossu a cute

Roger willco

the writing better be as good as season one. Can't wait for the inevitable underwater lab

Is there any art of the hares?

T-They'll get S2 screen time, right?

I'm willing to wait 500 days again if its just as good. I hope our lord and savior lets the VAs have plenty of freedom again to really breathe life into the script

>Kaban, Serval and several others just wind up in the manga version of Japari park.

How can she poop?

Why is she so fat

The whole of season two will be on a boat and everything is gonna be dark and edgy.

>they are still on the fucking boat

The domestic cat was added to the game as a big character for the 2nd story/post end-game story. It's also why she was ranked with 5 stars.

They can add more domestic cats or domestic dogs later, but domestic animals aren't really the main focus of the franchise, so they might save them for special occasions.

I have a friend who went away to navy boot camp and he has limited internet usage and time there. I recommended Kemono Friends to him as something he can download and try and he got back to me 2 weeks later (using his limited 30 min/day telephone time or something) and he was pretty mad about the "waste of time and bandwidth".

Help Sup Forumsnons, what do. I know Kemono Friends isn't for everyone, but I thought he might've gotten a laugh out of it.

I'm about to start Ep11.
Hold me bros.

her voice sounded so familiar, it took me so long to realize that shes Upa from nanbaka and Katsuragi from Senran kagura. the only reason i took a liking towards her but chose not to put her on the best friends list.

He better not make a doujin.

It was the teacher from SYD and whatsherface from sora no woto for me

Purple's name is Grape-kun
He's 20years old which is an old man in penguin years

Snek

Bestfox

Cute

I hope I can still partake in Kemono Friends as I wait to die.

He just wants to settle down man, even if it's a piece of cardboard with an anthropomorphed version of himself.

>old man peng finally found the love of his life
>she's 2D
Life is cruel.

2 snek???

>gif

Why the fuck are KF threads still up? It's done. It's not that special anymore. It wasn't even THAT good when it aired. It was slightly above average given that animation was shit.
>m-muh friends

Leave

Dont fall for his bait user! Stay strong!

Oldfags spirit animal

Japari Live

youtube.com/watch?v=ODgU2A-9qAo

>implying this general yes, it's a general now isn't bait already

>let's take this snake and give her the sexiest legs
Brilliant idea.

Will he waste away, pining for the 2D waifu who will never come down and cuddle with him? Or will he die of stress when the collab event wraps up and the zookeepers have to remove the cutouts?

I guess the definition of bait has finally been changed to "post I dislike", just like general which means "thread I dislike" nowadays.

why you always want fuck fun things? I don't enjoy it

this type of thing, the anime, is reminds of my past and you want to fuck them

Does anyone else think that he'll kill himself if they remove Hululu?

Some designs are just so good.

I hope people start donating hululu plushes when the cutout gets taken down to help the pengi through their ordeal.

It's literally 'image dump - the thread'