wlof

wch frd fuq

The owls have to be stopped.

>other thread made literally 5 seconds before this one
nice

>Kemono Space Program.
They're doing it for SCIENCE.

No.

Did Serval literally just fart so hard she popped out a turd and flew into orbit?

>eventualy stopped thinking

No, it's based on the whole "cats scared of cucumbers" thing

no awoo

Whats the moment you started to like the series?
For me it was in episode one, after Serval started breathing like a cat and after Hippo kept telling Serval to be careful. That was well done comedy

Nice.

I haven't even watched any but I still post in these threads

nigga you what

Sup Forums.org/rules
please read them, especialy the global ones.
Thank you.

Sometimes anons create threads at the same time not realising there was another user also creating a new thread. Wonder which of these threads are going to die.

Llama

I was hoping to see more/continue the discussion of the sea mammals.

Source on art?

>Serval Space Program

I never did.

safari man needs kaban edits

Wait, is this actual proof Slug Friend is actually real? Since there is no angle looking at Zebra from the back where the cowlick wouldn't be visible along with the ears.

No.

yes awoo

If i remember correctly.
After watching this:
youtube.com/watch?v=d-IIP75wgzg
I just felt like i need to pick this shit up.
And so i stayed, for that amazing ride.

Please no raping Shoebill

Well, they're non-anime Friends too. Except for bottlenose dolphin Friend who made an offscreen cameo

"Slug" was supposed to be Zebra turned back, so you'd see the back of the ears which have the same pattern as her hair, not the front. But, yeah, it's missing the hair strand in the middle.

but kissing is okay

Servals do have some strong jumping power, don't they?

I actually want to stop caring about Kemono Friends until the game or season 2 comes around so I don't waste days of my life on trivial shit like browsing for fan art and researching small details about production but I'm just in too deep.

No!

Mountain zebra is very cute

mommy, why are those friends eating eachother?

The moment I decided that I would definitely watch the rest of the series was when Boss started speaking.

The trickling news is what keeps me here. I care everything about the franchise too much now

>You just entered the wrong room.

True, here are all the Cetacean Friends from the game, unfortunately I don't have all the sea mammal friends together (have to check if there is a image of all the seal friends together since all the otter friends are grouped together with the rest of the mustelids).

me on the left

Trapped between Lion's chest and Aurochs' thighs? I think you mean the right room.

That goat or whatever can watch.

would you have suggested doing that?
Be honest.

I would like to see spotted skunk-chan in the show though I don't think she will make it into the show this season (though her profile is going to be translated in this thread, that is something I know for sure).

I would have probably fucked up the things Kaban did to help.

i actualy watched it in hope of getting more laughs out of ep1's wonky animation, then lost my shit again when serval jumped across the river with the car. i started finding it actualy interesting during the episode with tsuchinoko, probably already from ep3 on when the friends are being shown as inhabiting the structures that man left behind.

I would get lost and die in the Savannah.

That's kind of the thing too there's this urge to keep up with everything still. Even though ultimately until a game or anime comes out it makes 0 impact on my life besides being a timesink.

So is groping.

i'd have tried to get a decent path to the top, probably a shit idea

>getting lost in a mostly open space

Serval waving to Kaban in the first episode was probably the first hint for me, but I don't think I accepted it until autistic snek shrieking.

post autism chihuahua

Caracal better make it into Season 2 given how close she was to Serval in both the Game and Manga.

If the heat or some animal don't kill me, i would just get lost in the rainforest.

Reminder.

I was gone for two days, did I miss anything?
How many penguins have been converted to the 2D way of live?

But that's a cat.

Honestly, I would have tried to get alpaca to spit in my mouth.

>episode 3
>After Serval drives the tandem-thingy down hill via the biyicle pedals
>after arival, she comments on how her legs are jelly and takes long, slow steps while holding herself on the railguard
>that level of detail just for a 2 second shot
I love you Tatsuki

no hablo ingles haha

youtube.com/watch?v=Su3ovMsFXMg

If we're talking about aquatic/marine animals, there are Friends from Sirenia (sea cows), Odobenidae (walruses), Otariidae (sea lions), Phocidae (seals), and the otters in Mustelidae for mammals, plus a number of different reptiles and amphibians. But I don't know of any group pictures for these groups except for that one you mentioned that contains all of Mustelidae.

I hope she does too, Caracal is just too cute to be left out.

KANNA IS A FRIEND WHO EATS OTHER FRIENDS!

With these two I was a fan forever

I think Kemono Friends might be in the book ranking tomorrow/today. Last week it was posted on Chinese internet around now+24hrs.

>relentless autistic screeching
why would a thing with such sensitive ears make those unbearably laud noises

SUGOII

>haha
es "jaja"

That dog is concerned.

I know but I don't currently have a picture of all seal, walrus, sea lion, and sea cow friends together, just cetaceans and mustelids, speaking of which I think almost all the mustelidae profiles are almost translated with the last of them being translated today.

>tfw, both Caracal and Mirai, are already dead, when Kaban is "born".
The other island, may bring us some answers, that we didn't really wanted to discover.

pls not

>Friends see mirrors for the first time

youtube.com/watch?v=VoJ-Ey6q8uM

youtube.com/watch?v=GaMylwohL14

Who cares. We already got official numbers from Kadokawa themselves. 120k.

animals being able to recognize themselves in mirrors is generally seen as one of the traits of higher intelligence

Why didn't the artist include the kamaitachi?

Im new to this, whats with the raping shoebill meme?

>good morning scou-
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEreeeeeeee

Please stop.
Forced memes.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on these two?

i heard that some insects (i think ants) pass it

why do so many animals sound like they're being tortured when they're happy

my friend has a dog that regularly sounds like it's dying whenever it comes over

Hungry birds.

they are dumb birds that just happen to have a monopoly on the park's amassed knowledge

is that cat ok ?

The only thing I'd have done in Japari Park is fug all the Friends.

>that one man having a panic attack because of the squirrel being confused
that took away my tanoshii.
Squirrels can be quite nasty and the fact that it kept crashing into the mirror only worsened the situation.

Just one retard that is forcing it, do not bother replying to it.

That really doesn't say much about much to be fair. It's all implication and supposition to convert that tweet into sales figures who knows how's that's distributed over two volumes and besides that it's fairly normal for publishers stated figures to be higher than reported sales by a fair amount. Oricon doesn't track everything and it's even less stores for books I think.