How do we solve the soy problem?

How do we solve the soy problem?

This guy's just a nerd.

Isn't this supposed to be for children? Why the hell does it need to be so big?

God how great would it be just to slap that falcon down on the floor in front of that faggot's face?

>not making the soy face when taking a picture
>not a soy

You honestly think a child would be able to make something like that?

>One more direct hit on the back quarter and we're done for!
>SLAP

>God how great would it be just to slap that falcon down on the floor in front of that faggot's face?

Ever heard of being nerd enriched? Let us know when you have experienced this.

i side with croatia here

That's not even that bad aside from it being posted on reddit.
>hair neat and well-kept
>face not marred by a nasty ass beard
>practical, but decent looking clothes
He's just a nerd.

It's not like he's dicking around with faggoty Harry Potter toys. That's the Millennium Falcon. That's man shit

Legos are an implicitly white and big brained toy.

I am on the fence about this being soyboydom, but I am leaning towards it being soyboydom.

A manchild did

How does a guy like this get a girlfriend

So why is a hobbyist who models a problem and looking at computer screen for hours in a digital video game acceptable?

>has followed step-by-step instructions diligently
>thinks he has done something creative and meaningful

I'm amazed he has the physical strength to lift the thing

Where the fuck did he mention video games, you fucking retard?

The problem is he referred to it as his baby. It's like women who say their dogs are their babies.

Stay your lane and leave others alone. Who gives a shit if the dude likes to put together models?

>having a hobby is a bad thing now

Playing with a child's toy is not a dignified hobby for a grown man.

>not making the silly face
>just having a nerdy hobby
Buddy, calm down. Not everything is soy

>gay leaf is the ultimate authority on what hobbies are acceptable or not

give them a purpose

This problem will solve itself. As soon as that sweet honey cocoon of hedonism is melted away by the harsh sun rays of reality this little faggot consumer boy will be fucked and if I passed him beggingin the mud I'd spit in his Styrofoam cup.

Lol, and what are your hobbies, faggot? Except for shitposting on Sup Forums, which is such a dignified hobby

ideological cleansing

Jesus, easy on the soy...

Civil war.

It's not a toy!

What would Hitler do answer is ovens

Also this.
>No beard (5 o'clock shadow doesn't count)
>No glasses
>No open mouth face
Seems like a guy with a bit of the 'tism who likes legos and decided to show off the thing he worked hard on to make.

me, I spend hours making scenes in honey select, with lots of dicks btw

by telling them to fuck off when they come to Sup Forums
also, fuck off

Hitler respected creativity and art. He probably would more likely gas video gamers.

the only problem is that he had to post a picture of it on the internet

Shit like this is the reason I stopped being alt-right

Building complex models is about as manly a thing as you can do. Yet you assholes dismiss him as a "soyboy" (what the fuck does a plant have to do with this???) whilst spending multiple hours a day shitposting on an anonymous internet forum.

Seriously. This guy spend 32 hours building a lego model. A physical product emerged from his labor. What emerges from the HUNDREDS of hours you spend a year making butthurt posts on Sup Forums? Absolutely nothing.

Who's the real soyboy here?

You walk into you're new step-brother's living room... and see this. What do?

I recreate the destruction of the Death star

Martial arts

>LEGO Ages 9-14

Those are actually really cool. Giving a shit about what another man does with his time is just about the faggiest thing a man can do

THIS

I'd tell him that I'm amazed about dedication and amount of time invested in his hobby

Fuck off. This is certainly a more respectable hobby, than starting ghey threads on an anime image board

he is just having his own harmless fun
leave the man be in peace and find your own

That just made me realize that soyboys have been around forever and we just call nerds soyboys now. Wow

Stop hating on nerds, faggot. There's nothing soy about him except using reddit.

Checkmate, ageist

Dat towel carefully placed mid frame on the couch. Definitely his main jerk off spot.

Nah, pretty much everyone on this site is probably considered nerdy in the traditional sense. Soyboy is something entirely different.

800 bucks for a 3D puzzle? think about all the starving african kids you could have fed. Why are soy boys so problematic and racist?

This. Just a regular man with a hobby. He has no negative impact on societiy. They are usually intelligent people and keep to themselves. Building Lego stuff is probably better for your mind than browsing this board.

KEK

this. his mouth isn't gaping open. his title screams soy, but he looks like a nerd. perhaps he's a hybrid

Marital farts

>soy meme shows up right as milk industry hits massive slump in sales
>"milk is the beverage of the alt-right" shows up around the same time
>retards on Sup Forums actually start believing the memes and buy more milk

You niggers got played so hard by basic marketing. Kudos to the guy who thought to try advertise milk to obese shut-ins on Sup Forums.

>child's toy
>7500 piece, $800 dollar model
Pick one and only one

I have a great nickname for this guy....

Kek

Why bully this poor man? He's just proud of something he created with his own hands, that's respectable. There's no gaping mouth, no progressive politics.

He's a bit of a faggot but you gotta admit building that thing must be pretty fun and requires time and dedication.

At least he's not making that stupid open face with some entry level chap pop culture garbage. Yeah sure it's Star Wars but wasting 500+ bucks on that and spending 32 fucking hours putting it together takes some effort that numales are incapable off, if anything he reminds of old school nerds.

Was he too dumb to get one already made or am I supposed to believe he enjoyed putting that thing together with instructions and no creative input?

No worse then watching a bunch of grown men play catch for millions of dollars while you chug beers and yell at the tv because they arent playing as well as you think they should.

Honestly I was gonna buy one of these because
1. Lego nostalgia from when I was a kid
2. These UCS sets are a really good investment
3. I'm admittedly a huge fan of goy wars
I bought ETH instead but I mean is it really a crime to be a nerd with nostalgia and/or perhaps too much time on his hands?

Men have been making models of bigger things they can't actually own because storage costs would be prohibitive since the dawn of time. Lego is obviously a less challenging medium than say wood, or gluing together tiny injected molded plastic pieces with model glue that used to get you high but doesn't anymore but it's hardly the most childish thing you can do with your time.

>having a hobby is being a soyboy
I like assembling models, from ww2 to star wars, learn to be constructive

This. As if everyone browing this thread isnt some gay nerd who likes chinese cartoons and video games

because he will provide for her while she fucks chad/tyrone on the side. pretty sweet deal for a woman actually

It's a play on the word labor. It has two meanings.

32 hours is a long labor for child birth, as it is for Legos.

you build gundam models?

Grown men who are into childish shit like dolls and toys, and starwars are not nerds. They are geeks. Nerds were the kids with glasses who like history and geography. Those kids got either redpilled or went communist.
Soyboys are the geeks who, apart from already having naturally lower t, got femenized by chemical estrogens from their surroundings.
exactly this bud. These are not men. It's funny how I could literally murder this man effortlessly. Feels good man.

i cant believe that shit cost $800

have you never heard the expression fruits of your labor?

being a proud nerd who posts on reddit is practically the definition of soyboy

my house mate has the original 10179 Millennium Falcon still in it's box. people pay $5,000 on ebay for it

The only way that this cannot be a soy hobby is if you sell it afterwards for roughly 90% of the price.

A man can have hobbies but he must be fiscally responsible towards his children.

If he even has any.

is it okay to build lego with your children? what about if I just get some random kid off the street to help me build lego?

32 hours to complete a lego set

*inhales*
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>what about if I just get some random kid off the street to help me build lego?
You're going to jail my man.

Meh
I think that’s pretty cool. Not bragging on the internet cool though. Also, I perhaps wouldn’t spend 32 hours straight assembling it. I’d spread it out so I can enjoy the process.
Eight hundred bucks is steep though. Probably would be wise to purchase one and don’t open the box. Wait 10-20 years and sell it for a nice profit

>not having a the soyboy open mouth
>not having an unkempt beard
>not putting himself in front of the object he wants to photograph
>not harry potter or doctor who
This is just a nerd not a soyboy, even then building models and shit is nice and relaxing.

>puzzles are unenjoyable

offtopic:
Is it okay to microwave milk? never did it before.

my nephew is 8 and built the empires ship thats about same size as that. they have instructions and parts are all in set spots. its not overly hard. unless your black or something.

>switch on table

soy confirmed

It's a gigantic model. I saw one on display at the Lego Store.

I could knock on my neighbours door with a consent form and get the parents to sign it. it will have a part about how I will not rape him but if he fucks up more than 3 times I can slap him and call him a faggot

I'd cry over my long-gone SWG account.

>Mouth isint gaping open
>Actually spent 32 hours making that model, instead of some shitty pre made Lego set that most Soynerds buy.
>Dresses like a normal person and probably has a good job.

Whats the problem OP? If he had piercings, tattoos and a room full of soft toys and anime girls id be calling him a faggot.
Looks like a normal bloke to me.

Some people have hobbies. What do you do with your spare time, besides shitpost on Sup Forums and jerk off?

It's fine. I don't know why Europeans are so neurotic about how they heat liquids.

What if his dad wants to help though? Are you okay with another man touching your Lego?

design for manufacturability, detailed parts, ease of assembly, higher profit, etc

What's a soy boys end game?

i'll find a black kid then his dad wouldn't be around, we could also see who has the bigger dick

Also he has a fucking book shelf.

How many millennial soy boys do you know that actually read? All they do is consume television.

it's not really a puzzle if it lays out the instructions. This is a model.

microwave seems like the jewish intervention to destroy the white race.