Hey burgers, how does it feel having a president with a lexicon identical to that of your average Sup Forumstard?

Hey burgers, how does it feel having a president with a lexicon identical to that of your average Sup Forumstard?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1Y9_LJj7A68
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it feels better than being from an irrelevant country

I bet you had to find a more sophisticated word than vocabulary.

>Canada
Literally who?

>implying they aren't shit holes

Better than one that cries on camera like a faggot

Actually no.

>implying immigrants are bad
I live in one of the most diverse neighborhoods in one of the most diverse cities in the world. Literally nothing happens here crime-wise.

>Hey burgers, how does it feel having a president with a lexicon identical to that of your average Sup Forumstard?
It must suck to be a sad sensitive snowflake like you.

Canada is a shithole...

>check'em

>una puta hoja

Feels good man

Shit Burgers!
Mmmmmmm.

Was he suupose to say fecalholes? It is what it is.

Nunavet and the Northwest territories are only shitty because 1. they have no natural resources aside from fresh water, and 2. they're mostly populated by First Nations who have historically faced displacement, discrimination, etc.

>Literally nothing happens here crime-wise

must be nice

It feels great! I never in my life thought I would be so proud as I have been since the election. God Bless the Teflon Don!

Here, take some diverse non-shithole culture. Bask in it's greatness!

Back in your leafhole, timberlitter.

It’s going to be hilarious when you think “diverse” has meaning and because you’re safe with some brahmin and east asians and a handful of white presenting first gen locally god tier african immigrants...

And so you go to Ferguson on south chicago because you know “diversity” is perfecty safe

Post vids of your anal rape or have your family post your death and your current sheltered leaf retardness will be utterly forgiven by Sup Forums

You forgot us user.

Pretty good, my dude.

>It’s going to be hilarious when you think “diverse” has meaning and because you’re safe with some brahmin and east asians and a handful of white presenting first gen locally god tier african immigrants...
Most of my neighbors are Jews from Morocco, Filipinos, and SOUTHIndians/Sri Lankans.

Welcome to shithole status, leaf

Brings a sense of normalcy to America.

Better then having a literal faggot for President

Pic related: eat that Dick Justin Boy

Inb4 Splitter has a private tweet with Trump saying as much

Outsmarted AGAIN

how much do you trust your neighbors

>Shithole
He'll be prez eight years for sure

I am so happy that Trump is president! :-)

A lot. Why?

>BOOM!

Surprised you haven't hung yourself yet

He was clearly talking about Canada.

:)

The data seems to disagree with you. There is a definite correlation of diversity and distrustfulness.

please nigger we dominated your radio waves

wow, so cultural

As opposed to one that speaks fancy and lets hordes of niggers into my neighborhood?

Americans are the dumbest people on earth

Try moving to "Little Haiti" Miami.

You're either a fucking jew or you're lying. Or you're living in some upper class 'diverse' neighborhoods that has a tiny amount of 'diversity' or a bunch of asians.

Here's a tip, leaf faggot: if you're living in a relatively affluent place, you're not dealing with the mean average of whatever brown people happen to be around. You're dealing with the talented top 10% of their race. The rest of them the majority of us have to deal with are, to put it lightly, a problem.

Pretty fucking good you nigger shareblue shill

woo boy, elitism is sure fun

Sage

>When you're this irrelevant of a country that this is a point of pride
Bless your little retard heart

Jesus these videos are brutal. These are the people that liberals want to flood our countries with.

The US has failed in its modern integration policies, that's why. The Haitians in my hood are very chill, definitely not hood rats like Americans.

>Or you're living in some upper class 'diverse' neighborhoods that has a tiny amount of 'diversity' or a bunch of asians.
Untrue. The vast majority of people here are working stiffs who run hole-in-the-wall businesses and restaurants. Plaza Côte-Des-Neiges resembles a third world marketplace moreso than a modern mall.

Again, we have a ton of Asians but they're mostly Filipinos and Vietnamese (unless you count Indians, Sri Lankans, and Bangladeshis as Asian).

>hurr durr lexicon, that's a five-loonie word
>Literally nothing happens here crime-wise.
>Literally
Leaf doesn't know what literally means

Hey leaf, what is it like living in a shithole country ?

>talks IRL like he's shitposting on 4chinz

Beta as fuck.

This is backfiring on leftists so bad.

Shithole is the best way to describe those countries

Just be a good huwhite American and overdose on opiates

I've been laughing about this shit all day. That's literally exactly what everybody says here but now people want to act above it, get fucking real.

How about excrement communities?

Love it. Just when I’ve almost given up on him he drags me back with something awesome like this. This is the man I voted for.

How does it feel having a faggot with Arab jizz on his breath for a PM you cock gobbling maple nigger?

Explain.

that was good

Very Rakish

He asks the questions that need to be asked....i mean, really, why do we NEED immigrants from shitholes?

Even fucking dominicans hate hatians, weren't they hanging them from trees ~5 years ago?

His presidency is worth the salt alone.

>failed in its modern integration policies, that's why
Niggers across the world have similar rates of crime and similar IQ numbers. You're talking out of your ass and you're probably a jew.

>majority of people here are working stiffs who run hole-in-the-wall businesses
So, they're exactly what I described them as- the top 10% of their race who are moderately talented. The majority are not like this, and any halfway observant person knows this.

wow
libtards really earned the name

Faggot you have poofty peace and tranquility. You are the disgusting sucker fish stuck to the shark. You leach off of America, just look at the population distribution of your country on a map. You do not border any troubled countries that elite faggots can stir up to force racial homogenization. Your on the far end of a ship that is just starting to sink and you are oblivious. Why are Canadians truly the most annoying posters here?

is he wrong? people from Haiti literally eat dirt
youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ
if there is a country in the world that without a little bit of doubt can be called a shithole it is Haiti and you can't even blame colonialism or anything else the niggers are lazy by nature, our government literally offered jobs to our haitian immigrants but they refused, they literally prefer beg for money on the streets.

>i mean, really, why do we NEED immigrants from shitholes?
To stimulate the economy.

>"but muh birthrate"
Here's the thing: immigrants contribute a lot more to the economy than white babies do, simply because maintaining schools is one of the most expensive things the state pays for. A spike in native-born birthrates would HURT the economy in the short-term since taxes would have to increase to pay for the schools.

>The majority are not like this,
I love how you're basing this assertion solely on your limited viewpoint ("I see them acting degenerate therefore they're all degenerate").

Enjoy your niggers.

GO BACK TO YOUR SHITHOLE, LEAF.

this is ten times worse then any medieval torcher devices

>people from Haiti literally eat dirt
Learn your history. Haiti is poor as fuck due to a combination of all the debts placed on them by France right after their independence struggle AND all of the foreign intervention in their country by the likes of the US.

Guy really knows how to start the conversation.
>immigration debate
>ever occurring in the other timeline.

feelsgoodman.jpg

Feelsgoodman.jpg

Feels good

> (((stimulate))) the economy
My kikey senses are tingling

Makes me feel like I can be president someday.

I'm great with it if he bans people from shithole countries seriously I would love it

Listen fellow canuck, I have no problems with immigrants who contribute to the society and don't cause trouble, but when you start advocating against more native births, that's where I draw the line.

Immigrants will only assimilate if there is a dominant primary culture to assimilate to. A lack of that leads to ethnic enclaves and the propogation of their native ways of life (almost all of which inferior to ours)

Will shitholes ever recover?

And there it is

I'm not advocating against increasing the birthrate (I plan on having kids myself in the near future). What I'm responding to is the idea Sup Forums always loves pulling in every discussion on immigration and economics: "hurr durr don't let anyone in, just enforce pro-natalist policies".

What? You're just mocking him now. When did he ever complain or act like a sensitive snowflake?

so what? the same shit happened to our country during its first 100 years of existence and you don't see us eating dirt or rejecting jobs from countries with better standards of living than ours.

>"I think the big problem this country has is being politically correct"

youtube.com/watch?v=1Y9_LJj7A68

>'limited viewpoint'
Sorry, what? What I'm saying is backed up by hard data. What you're saying is backed up by brainwashing and delusion.

HAHAHAHAHAHA.... Acting like this is a bad thing.

Fuck off back to your icy shithole you dumb fucking leaf.

lexicon

>hurrr durrr he swore
>every r*dditor / celebrity / FBI agent rant is nothing but fuck fuck fuck shit fuck durmp fuck wypipo

lmao

Yup, definitely a jew.

Just remember shlomo, when this ship sinks you are getting the blame. And this time the ovens will be real.

Good thing we don't have handguns and assault rifles everywhere like burgers do.

> Here's the thing: immigrants contribute a lot more to the economy than white babies do, simply because maintaining schools is one of the most expensive things the state pays for. A spike in native-born birthrates would HURT the economy in the short-term since taxes would have to increase to pay for the schools.
> because short term
> short term
Oh, yes, it would be terrible to have native children with school education fit for the working market (or other forms of education). All those taxes. It's of course much more profitable to have immigrants who are lacking in education (and don't send their kids to school) and are by far more prone to becoming welfare recipients. Believe me, goyim!

What makes you think I'm Jewish?

>right after their independence struggle
You misspelled 'genocide'. They killed every single white man, woman, and child, then did the same to the mulatto, creoles, and quadroons.

I think it's actually happening Anons.
Screencap this.

Swamp: draining

Some people will not be able to break the programming, though.