Other urls found in this thread:

momsdemandaction.org/shannon-watts/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There is nothing wrong here.

>various degrees of nigger
>and mexicans
So..what about all the other people?

Where's the lie?

I'm gonna have the biggest smile when he gets re-elected. If you thought their caterwauling was epic last time can't wait for Nov 2020.

Standard democrat thinking

Trump is absolutely right

Why must fp always be bp?

/ourguy/

I don't see the issue?

/thread

He's not wrong my mange

Oh thank god, this is finally socially acceptable again.

And?

You are saying this like it's a bad thing.

Where does this guy think Nigeria is if not in Africa?

Bullseye

>Trump isn't /ourguy/!!

t. shills

Sounds good to me

Is there something actually wrong here?

Of course it's a fucking white cunt. Why do you Sup Forumstards defend "muh white women"

Just ship them all to Africa and bust continual nuts from seeing their numbers grinded into extinction by being cannibalized by righteous pygmies.

I dont see a problem here. Top marks.

it's probably a Jewess larping as white

>mfw Trump is secretly redpilling the masses

Feels good man.

How many leftists think BLM are very fine people even after all the rioting and looting, not to mention that guy who gunned down over a dozen cops in Dallas?

White women voted Trump you subversive kike shill

Praise kek

Absolutely correct.

This is completely wrong.
Blacks are bigger criminals that mexicans.
Also, most of the people listed there smell bad too.
Very incomplete list, lacking detail. Sad.

I pretty much agree with this desu.

>The day after the Sandy Hook tragedy, Shannon started a Facebook group with the message that all Americans can and should do more to reduce gun violence.
momsdemandaction.org/shannon-watts/

Deep state puppet. Sage this trash.

Literally all of that is accurate except for the woman part. Right wingers are too nice to women.

>implies his fefes hurt and he has tears rolling down his chubby cheeks because people believe the truth instead of believing repetitive media images like he does.
God Bless President Donald Trump

It's a good start. It's all so obvious it doesn't need spelling out.
If it squelches like a shart, smells like a shart and soaks into your sock like a shart then it's a shart.
Same with countries.
We don't need Big Don to tell us every detail, just to give us the right to gib up the TRAITORS within and let things get back to normal without the brainwashed liberal extremism covering up crime and corruption everywhere.
Fuck. I love this fight back. We're like Rocky III... Finished punching the fash yet Mr.T - right our turn. fuck off with this EU bollocks. Oh and the President is going to be Donald Trump from now on.