Do you watch anime with your girlfriend?

Do you watch anime with your girlfriend?

MODSSSSSSS

This triggers Sup Forums in all the worst ways.

Where do you think you are?

>This window will close in 3 seconds...

I watch anime with my doubles.

Your new is showing.

Yes I even met her here on Sup Forums.

>tfw you will never be with a qt asian who daily cosplay as your waifu

How can I get japanese girls to follow me on instagram? So far I've got a few chinese models following me, but fuck the chinese. I mostly post pictures of my japanese knives and home made ramen.

Very nice repeating digits, now witness mine.

Who is this whore?

Damn son, you're good.

I met my fiance on /r9k/ and we watch anime together sometimes. Currently we are watching Kaiji and Furuba. its hard because he doesn't much like anime but he likes some of them. We can only watch very normie-friendly stuff.

What's a girlfriend?

Watching anime or whatever with other people sounds so awful. They would stop to check their phone all the time and then complain because they don't get it. Kinda like watching anime with Sup Forums

Sup Forums only dates cartoons

No, but I introduced my gf to cosplay sex and she likes it. Sometimes we go through pictures of anime girls together to choose the next costume.

Who was the last character she cosplayed?

Pico.

Im 19 years old and I still never had a girlfriend

Lolispammer please save us.

I don't watch anime with women, my hand would get jealous.

>watching anime with other people
I would never be able to, maybe stuff like battle shounens or something really violent. But I don't like those so there's no reason to ever do it.

>girlfriend
That would imply that someone actually likes me

>home made ramen

Teach me senpai, I wanna make my own, fuck paying 20 bucks for a single bowl of it.

Yeah that applies to 3DPD movies and shows too. It's not such a big problem with anime because each episode is about 20 minutes long, but it's still annoying.

There are 30+ year-old virgins on this website right now.
Entry-levels have no right to complain.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE STOP MEMING MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Give me your instagram name.

I'm not sure what's worse, the OP or this

Sailor Mars.

Fuck off frog cancer

I don't believe for a single moment anyone on Sup Forums has a girlfriend that isn't fat or mentally ill.

For the love of God would somebody please check these dubs.

Not everyone that uses this site is ugly or socially-awkward user. Stop projecting.

Honestly do people really think this is abnormal or something? I don't mean abnormal as in "wew kid, you got a long way to become a wizard" but as in "you haven't had sex yet? LOL you're such a loser". Sure, there are some retards who might think like that, but it's not an uncommon thing at all.

Check. Mine

here here

Are you a japanese girl?

I never said anything about users, only their girlfriends, but I guess I touched a nerve, anyway.

user, your left or right hands aren't girlfriends.

everyone here is a japanese girl

I watch anime with my precious digits.

Yes, my hands are present when I watch anime.

Why does the Lord mock us so?

>>home made ramen
>Teach me senpai
Are you retarded? Here's how in 3 easy steps:
1. Buy package of instant noodles.
2. Boil water and add noodles.
3. Stir for 3 minutes, then remove from heat, add flavor powder, and stir to mix.

shieeeeeet we wuz gettin dubz n shit nigga

of course
she never leaves the bed silly

You've activated my trap card.

Five.

Fuck you user.

How is this thread still up?

How did you get them to follow you? They are liking my posts but don't commit.

Someone check some fucking dubs already

bring it on fuccboi

No lolispam.

Need to shitpost somewhere

Yeah all the time
She even holds and clicks the mouse for me.

40.753842, -73.983793

I'll be waiting for you nigga this Saturday at 10 am.

May as well post it here, I met a small Asian girl who actually posts here earlier today. All this time I thought it was a meme but I guess I just didn't want to let myself believe

I wonder how the conversation would have gone if I let on that I know about Sup Forums and Sup Forums

Wow user, did you have sex with her?

Girlfriends don't exist.

No, cute Asian girls under 5'5'' intimidate the hell out of me

Take the chance, user, don't give up!

Why is 3D so shit?

>I am living your dream

The majority of people in the US first have sex in middle school

>tfw about to graduate college a virgin and the door to this dream is closing forever
I guess I have to get into the cosplay scene huh...

Go to anime conventions, there are plenty of sluts for you to choose.

I know that feeling, its even worse when they are full FOB tier so they hesitate with words because of the still lingering language barrier. I have nothing going for me but an awkward sense of sell depreciating humor which doesn't work at all for this reason.

dubs

I don't think that is accurate.

because you have the mental capacities of a child

Did you get that figure from the shitty Eromanga sensei thread that is up now? The average age at the first sexual encounter is 17-18. Which means being a virgin at 19 is nothing out of the ordinary.

Because check 'em

28 year old kissless, hugless, hand-holdless perma virgin reporting in.

And I like it that way

Get threads are not allowed on Sup Forums

I only have one chair, and couldn't fit two in front of my desk anyway. She would have to stand.

3DPD detected

Go out and buy a chair for her you faggot.

I had a girlfriend once who like mirai nikki

I mean with taste that awful I'd rather be celibate

>And I like it that way
>as he posts an image like that
Yeesh, I'd make fun of your lack of social awareness but it just seems too sad.

I don't need two chairs.

not my waifu = not my dream

Doubles