Megumin is worst girl

Megumin is worst girl

FUCK Megumin!

Monday is over, come back next week.

It's still monday in our hearts.

What slanderous attacks hast thou thrown against I, Great Archmage Megumin, thou contemptible weakling? Whereas the great me, have risen even unto the foremost rank in the Crimson Demon academy; whereas I have on many an occasion partaken in clandestine crusades against the Demon Lord's army; whereas by mine hands have blasted the enemies numbering some 300 score; whereas I am most skilled in the ways of the explosion magic; whereas I am the premier archmage amongst all of the Crimson Magic clan: Thou art in my sights but yet another target.

Wolbach be my witness, I shall purge thee as no-one under the sun hath heretofore been purged. Dost thou deign to fancy thyself secure to cast thy spittle upon my face from behind the scry glass? Then thou hast wandered into grievous error. Yes, even at this very moment, I am sending word across the land to my fellow clan, and the position of thy hideout shall in short time become known unto me. A veritable roar of explosion is upon thy gates, thou wretched worm, which surely shall obliterate thy loathsome pretension of life. Truly, thou art foregone, whelp.

I move as swift as the wind, and with mine own two hands I may at my pleasure cast thee in any of 300 explosion spells. For verily as I am a master in the witchcraft art, even so doth the manifold armory of the ancient, cursed artifact lie at my beck and call, which in its plenitude of forbidden art I shall not delay to unleash upon thee, that thy putrid flesh may no longer pollute this land with its presence, thou pitiful putrescence.

Would that thou couldst have foreseen what great wrath thou hast by thy "brazen" jocosity summoned upon thyself! Perhaps thou wouldst have rather kept shut thy filth-spewing mouth. But neither couldst thou thus foresee, nor didst thou take heed of prudence, and thou art now reaping what thou hast sown, thou accursèd simpleton. I will cast my wrath all round about thee, wherein shalt thou be drown in the crimson flame of purgatory.
Thou hast shuffled off this mortal coil, urchin.

No Divourceness is worst girl.

Who wouldn't

I agree.

>has only one personality trait
>Sup Forums loves her
Is it because they're all pedos?

No it's because all you need to have her is to give her food and sundries. She's literally a pet.

dead thread for meme girl

That edit is kinda overblown. Megumin doesn't talk like that outside of chants either.

You are fucking stupid.

I agree

That was a chant for Star Destroyer-Class Explosion spell.

would you care to explain why, you fucking nigger.

Everyone but darkness is best.

>Konosuba's author is a man
Don't know what to feel anymore.

>implying some random ugly gaijin weeb would actually get an interview with the actual author when noone in japan did

worst paizuris ever

Best normie girl, that's for sure.

*Devious chuckle*