>SENATE INTERACTIVE MAP FOR 2018
270towin.com/2018-senate-election/

>HOUSE INTERACTIVE MAP FOR 2018
270towin.com/2018-house-election/

>GUBERNATORIAL INTERACTIVE MAP FOR 2018
270towin.com/2018-governor-election/

>Dates (FOR PRIMARIES, RUNOFFS, ETC)
thegreenpapers.com/G18/events.phtml?format=chronological&type=e

The left has been salivating to take back congress in a “Blue Wave” ever since their stunning defeat in 2016. We are going to make sure that it results in a Red Storm where they lose even more seats in the House and Senate.

The left has clung to the idea of a “Blue Wave" in order to give themselves hope - hope that they can bring more radicalized refugees to the United States so that we may suffer what Europe is going through, hope for an even greater souring of race relations so that even more neighborhoods are looted and burned to the ground, hope for more power for feminists to ruin your careers and industries and livelihoods, hope for more political correctness to strangle our freedom of speech, hope for more power to the establishment media to attack us for thoughtcrime, hope that they can take down President Trump - who is our hope at reversing the damage they've done over the past few decades. We are going to make their Blue Wave falter in the midst of a Red Storm.

Other urls found in this thread:

eac.gov/voters/register-and-vote-in-your-state/
house.gov/representatives/find-your-representative
nytimes.com/2017/12/15/us/andrea-ramsey-harassment.html
ballotpedia.org/Bill_Nelson_(Florida)
ballotpedia.org/Joe_Donnelly
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Senate_election_in_Indiana,_2012
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angus_King
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Senate_election_in_Maine,_2012
ballotpedia.org/United_States_Senate_election_in_Florida,_2018
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tina_Smith
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Klobuchar
twincities.com/2017/10/05/amy-klobuchar-how-to-stop-the-russian-robots/
thehill.com/homenews/campaign/365703-democrats-hunt-for-an-upset-in-pennsylvania
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The purpose of this thread is to provide Sup Forums a convenient guide to the 2018 midterms, and a platform to take action to achieve specific objectives that will prevent any semblance of a “Blue Wave.”

>Defeatist Black Pillers not welcome. Your mentality is for losers. We didn't need you in 2016, and we don't need you now.

>Shills not welcome. Your attempts are utterly transparent. You were wrong in 2016. You were defeated in all 5 House Races in 2017. Your only real victory was in Alabama, and that was when our guy was smeared as a pedo, got massively outspent, and got betrayed by prominent figures in the GOP. You won't be able to do that in every single race this year. We know the stakes are too high for that. On the other hand, legitimate dissenters of all types are welcome.

>REMINDER that most political power in the USA isn't in the Presidency, it's in the Congress. In many ways, this can be even more impactful than Trump becoming President

>REMINDER that a Democrat congress can fuck up everything we've achieved in 2016, and they definitely will try their best to. You can bet that they will seriously try impeachment.

>REMINDER that Trump's victory is a once in a lifetime opportunity. If we fuck up now, we may NEVER get another man like him in government in our lifetime

WHAT YOU CAN DO TO CREATE THE RED STORM

[1] >REGISTER TO VOTE ASAP
eac.gov/voters/register-and-vote-in-your-state/

[2]>Find out who your congressman is
house.gov/representatives/find-your-representative

[3]>Find out the date of the primaries for your state

(get these 3 BASIC steps done asap)
------------

other things to do once those are done

[ ]>think of all the family members and friends you know who are willing to vote against the Democrats, and get them to register to vote if they haven’t yet, and CONSTANTLY REMIND THEM THAT NOVEMBER 6 IS THE BIG DAY. Do whatever it takes. If you have a younger Gen Z sister who hates the Democrats and recently turned 18, get her to stop taking selfies and take some time to register. Prepare a family / friend party for November 6 or close to it. Anything along those lines. If you’re a hot chick (or a girl who isn’t a landwhale, really) get your beta orbiters to vote.

[ ] >if you know people willing to vote Democrat, think of all the ways to redpill or demotivate them; obviously this will vary on a case-by-case basis

[ ] >share what you know about how each candidate is perceived in your area (e.g. I live in Indiana and Joe Donnelly isn't even popular among progressives; I live in NYC and many people here won't even bother going out to vote for Gillibrand)

[ ] >share your ideas on how to improve this general

THE RED STORM TOPIC OF THE DAY IS: Turning Pennsylvania red for the Senate in 2018.

We'll be discussing how to take down Senator Bob Casey.

(Points of Discussion)

>a huge factor in Trump winning PA in 2016 was the Amish turning out in large numbers for him. Will the same thing happen in 2018?

>how popular is Bob Casey in PA? What kinds of people like him? What kinds of people don't? Be specific, don't just say "cucks" or "minorities" or "patriotic americans"

>which Republican candidate is likely to win the primaries?

>what strategy should the Republican candidate use to defeat Casey? (e.g. going to as many rural areas of the state as frequently as possible; attacking Casey for specific things that Pennsylvanians will hate him for, etc)

[ISSUES TO THINK ABOUT]

(Jobs)

>With the new Trump tax cuts, the resulting economic growth will lead to more jobs
>Trump is bringing back plenty of new jobs to the rust belt

(Healthcare)

>Obamacare is massively unpopular. I know a few former Obama supporters who switched to Trump, with this issue being one of the main reasons.

>Trump has made strides in repealing Obamacare

(Immigration)

>Trump has made strides in improving border security

>Democrats are holding back funding for the Wall

(Opioid Epidemic)

>The Opioid epidemic is caused by drug cartels sending immigrants into the country as drug mules and also all the cities most affected by the drugs are run by democrats.

>Opioid overdose is the leading cause of death for adults in the US under the age of 50. This is the most pressing health issue in the nation. It beats out literally everything else.

(Gun Control)

>There are many voters who are pro-2nd Amendment who consider being anti-gun to be a dealbreaker. These can be counted upon to show up to vote against Democrats

>likewise, "think of muh children in schools" types might act the opposite way

(Abortion)

>we can count on evangelical pro-lifers to reliably vote for pro-life candidates, as this is often a dealbreaker issue for them

>likewise, some pro-choicers will reliably vote for pro-choice candidates

(Marijuana)

>a problem the GOP has is that its candidates generalize oppose legalization or decriminilization, and voters who consider this important can swing an election

>if Trump kicks out sessions and moves towards decriminalization or legalization, it can help him and the GOP tremendously

(President Trump)

>Democrats will attack Trump for a variety of issues -- conspiracy theories about Russian collusion, his mental health

>People with an autistic hatred for Trump can be motivated to turnout for the Democrats, though that probably won’t mean much given that they’re going to be centered in areas that are already reliably blue. At the same time, their hatred can be offputting to independents and moderates.

>GOP candidates in NeverTrumper areas will need to distance themselves from Trump, and we are going to have to be fine with that, because they’re likely to be better than the Democrat candidates

>GOP candidates in areas where Trump is popular should market themselves as explicitly MAGA anti-establishment candidates.

(Human Trafficking / Pizzagate / Pedos in the Establishment)

>if John Podesta gets busted this year, the GOP can capitalize on this MASSIVELY. Even if we don’t get Skippy, getting some other Democrat figures exposed as pedos will fuck them up like how Moore got fucked up and turned Alabama blue

(Sexual Harrassment)

>have no doubt about it, you can bet your balls that more than a few GOP candidates WILL face allegations of sexual harassment, maybe even as severe as Moore’s or worse. Everyone running as a Republican must be prepared to respond ‘no’ in a clear, definitive way that makes the Democrats look bad for trying to smear them

>it’s a double edged sword. Democrats will probably face allegations and will be harmed by them too.

See: nytimes.com/2017/12/15/us/andrea-ramsey-harassment.html
>female democrat dropped out of race due to sexual harassment claims

------------------------------------------------------------------------

(COMMON OPPOSITION TALKING POINTS AND RESPECTIVE REBUTTALS)

“The first midterm always goes against the party in the Presidency”

Realize that "first midterm going against party in Presidency" phenomenon isn't some magical axiom that just happens, but is explainable through factors that can be altered in our favor

i.e.

>not getting complacent
>getting voters motivated against the Democrats
>a lot of fundraising
>not listening to blackpilled faggots from cucked out countries
>organization, which is what this general contributes to

Bump

thanks

------

(FLORIDA SENATE RACE)

We are up against Bill Nelson.

ballotpedia.org/Bill_Nelson_(Florida)

>75 Years Old, former astronaut, 2nd sitting member of Congress to travel into space
>3 Term Senator. First elected in 2000 with 51% of the vote. Reelected in 2006 with 60% of the vote. Reelected in 2012 with 55% of the vote.
>Moderate Democrat. Accused of being a DINO -- Democrat in Name Only. Florida is a purple state, so no shit.
>As of 2017 he holds a 52% approval rating with only 23% of his constituents saying they disapprove of his job as Senator.

The guy is a bit of a tough opponent. He has a solid resume. He won in 2006 and 2012 with nice margins, partly because those were ‘blue years’ where Democrats won big. However, a lot has changed in the country since 2012. SJW bullshit only really started in 2014. Trump changed the landscape in 2015 and won in 2016 when he was a fucking joke in 2012. This guy is beatable, but as a moderate Democrat can appeal to large segments of the Floridian population. We’re going to have to marshall the people who voted for Rubio and Trump to vote for this guy. I used to live in Florida but don’t know much about him.

Any thoughts? I’ll update this as more info comes in.

(HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES)

The NRCC released its initial list of targeted Democratic incumbents on February 8, 2017. If you live in any of these districts, make sure you get everyone you know, who is receptive to voting against the Democrats, out to vote. If we take all 36 seats and retain all our own, we will have a total of 277 seats to 158 Democrat seats, which will enable us to pass pretty much all of President Trump’s agenda if the Senate races go well too.

Arizona's 1st District Tom O'Halleran
Arizona's 9th District Kyrsten Sinema
California's 7th District Ami Bera
California's 24th District Salud Carbajal
California's 36th District Raul Ruiz
California's 52nd District Scott Peters
Colorado's 7th District Ed Perlmutter
Connecticut's 2nd District Joe Courtney
Connecticut's 5th District Elizabeth Esty
Florida's 7th District Stephanie Murphy
Florida's 13th District Charlie Crist
Iowa's 2nd District Dave Loebsack
Illinois' 17th District Cheri Bustos
Massachusetts' 9th District Bill Keating
Maryland's 6th District John Delaney
Michigan's 5th District Dan Kildee
Michigan's 9th District Sander Levin
Minnesota's 1st District Tim Walz
Minnesota's 7th District Collin Peterson
Minnesota's 8th District Rick Nolan
New Hampshire's 1st District Carol Shea-Porter
New Hampshire's 2nd District Ann Kuster
New Jersey's 5th District Josh Gottheimer
New Mexico's 1st District Michelle Lujan Grisham
New Mexico's 3rd District Ben Ray Lujan
Nevada's 3rd District Jacky Rosen
Nevada's 4th District Ruben Kihuen
New York's 3rd District Tom Suozzi
New York's 18th District Sean Patrick Maloney
Ohio's 13th District Tim Ryan
Oregon's 4th District Peter DeFazio
Oregon's 5th District Kurt Schrader
Pennsylvania's 17th District Matt Cartwright
Washington's 6th District Derek Kilmer
Washington's 10th District Denny Heck
Wisconsin's 3rd District Ron Kind

(INDIANA SENATE RACE)

We are up against Joe Donnelly.

ballotpedia.org/Joe_Donnelly

>62 Years Old, generic lawyer / career politician type,
>1 Term Senator. First elected in 2012 with only 50% of the vote. Running for re-election this year.

This guy must know he’s in for a tough fight, being from Pence’s home state, which Trump won massively in 2016. We’re going to give him a fight even harder than he expects.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Senate_election_in_Indiana,_2012

>During the election, Donnelly framed Mourdock as "the Wall Street candidate," saying that "the difference between me and Mourdock is, I represent the middle class, while he represents the special interests.

>During the campaign Mourdock (GOP opponent) became embroiled in a controversy after stating that pregnancy from rape is "something that God intended."

The guy probably would have lost in 2012 were it not for that.

Any thoughts? Who here lives in Indiana?

A lot of people here in Florida will probably just vote for Nelson because he is an astronaut. This dude is gonna be difficult to beat.

who's going up against him

that's the thing, the guy seems charismatic. He's getting a bit on in years though. I never heard of the guy back when I lived in Florida (well, if I did, I don't remember)

----

(MAINE SENATE RACE)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angus_King

Angus King is an independent who caucuses with the Democrats. Maine is one of the redder states in the Northeast, the other being New Hampshire.

>generic career politician type
>73 years old

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Senate_election_in_Maine,_2012

>won by 52.92%. Republican had 30.73% and the Democrat had 13.15%

It seems he’s attracting a large amount of Democrats and moderate Republicans. Maine isn’t going to be a high priority state, but it would be nice if we could take this.

primaries haven't happened yet (go check the link in the OP)

there is talk of Rick Scott, but not confirmed

ballotpedia.org/United_States_Senate_election_in_Florida,_2018
Augustus Sol Invictus[10]
Lateresa Jones[11]
Howard Knepper[12]
Martin Mikhail[13]
Joe Smith[14]
Marcia Thorne[15]

^confirmed candidates, apparently

(MINNESOTA SENATE RACES - INCLUDING AL FRANKEN’S OLD SEAT)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tina_Smith

We will be going up against Tina Smith, Al Franken’s replacement. Note that there are TWO Senate elections in Minnesota this time around.

>59 Years Old, worked with Planned Parenthood, aside from some time spent in marketing worked mainly in politics
>former Lieutenant Governor of Minnesota

She got sworn in three days ago. There really isn’t much to be said at this point. Minnesota was one of the states that ALMOST went to Trump (a margin of around 40,000). If he won it, he would have won a state that even Reagan couldn’t win in 1984. The last time a Republican won it was 1972. The political landscape in Minnesota has changed massively. It’s similar to Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania.

Any thoughts? I’m grouping this in with the other senate race.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Klobuchar

In the other race, we’re facing Amy Klobuchar.

>57 years old, generic lawyer turned career politician
>She has been called a "rising star" in the Democratic Party.
>She has been named by The New York Times and The New Yorker as one of the women most likely to become the first female President of the United States, and by MSNBC and The New Yorker as a possible nominee to the U.S. Supreme Court.
>first won in 2006 with 58%, then reelected in 2012 with 65% of the vote

>Klobuchar has a "F" rating from the National Rifle Association (NRA) for supporting gun control legislation
>Klobuchar opposed the Trans-Pacific Partnership "because she [had] concerns about whether the proposed legislation [was] strong enough for American workers."

This sounds like it’s going to be a tough battle. We’re going to need a strong GOP candidate to get turnout high among potential Trump voters. A huge reason he didn’t win in 2016 was because of McMullin who siphoned off 53,000 votes (probably not Democrat voters) and Johnson siphoning off 112,000 votes (including some Democrat voters). Margin between Trump and Hillary was 44,765 votes.

You can bet that the Democrats will employ their usual get out the vote efforts (though maybe they think Minnesota is safer than it actually is?).

Any thoughts?

>how to stop le Russian robots
twincities.com/2017/10/05/amy-klobuchar-how-to-stop-the-russian-robots/

Special congressional election coming up in Pennsylvania's 18th district on March 13th. Vote for Republican Rick Saccone. PA's 18th district is 93% white and went for Trump by nearly 20 points. Spread the word, we cannot afford to lose this seat. Do you live in the district? Are you registered to vote? Are your friends and family voting? Rick Saccone is a Trump supporter and we need him in Congress. Get out the vote!

thehill.com/homenews/campaign/365703-democrats-hunt-for-an-upset-in-pennsylvania

Hey fren. I gotta work on something for an hour but I'll come back when I'm done.

thanks for including this

I appreciate your tenacity, OP. I would recommend divesting from the word "storm" however, due to the recent larp events, and trying to gain more following on /ptg/ where there are more people to discuss these things.

interesting idea, I've noticed that this thread easily dies out in the morning, but lasts for almost the whole day if posted in the late afternoon (unless it's slid). /ptg/ always has regular posters on the other hand, though they discuss bullshit too often

There have been a variety of people campaigning for various issues that came to be well known on /ptg/, that is most certainly where you would have the most impact and audience if that was your aim. The place pulls in tens of thousands.

NEHLEN FOR CONGRESS
FUCK THE KIKE RYAN
VOTE NEHLEN

He's right. The word storm screams retarded boomer. This should be renamed 'Political Action General'

Or even just midterms general would be nice and neutral while not having any connotation of the larp threads.

Something for Rs. We aren't neutral here. Though I agree, we need to avoid boomer larps

Mass user reporting

is atg a larp thread?

I think 'political action' makes more sense because our work doesn't stop after the midterms. It's also more intuitive.

Discord
bMgeZG

Some other user yesterday suggested "war room general"

I'll keep "political action general" and "midterm general" in mind

tx user. keeping tx red even with all the immigrants.

Ted Cruz is up for reelection we definitely need to get behind him.

thanks, added to meme repository folder

War room general is not very intuitive.

I don't understand why Angus King is an independent for the love of me; he supports almost all Democratic legislation and opposes almost all Republican legislation.

But I still think Angus King and Susan Collins should be holding their senate seats though. They are pretty reasonable senators

I donated to his campaign. I doubt he'll win but, if he got in, he could potentially be better than Trump.

bump

Who is running against Joe Manchin in West Virginia?

Too many happenings tonight

-HB

How many states have seats up for reelection and how many are likely to flip?

>tfw Trump will start a nordic Lebensraum program with Norway and other white nations to create hundreds of millions of genetically engineered aryan americans to displace and take over America and truly make it great and permanently red again.

light blue = possible flip for trump (not all are easy battles)
light red = possible flip to dems

>▶
probably gonna look more like this since this is more logical and possable.

The only races the GOP would have to win is to unseat dems in Montana North Dakota Nevada and Joe in WV filed as GOP so WV is already red, i gave the dems the rest of the elections and look, 54 to 46