Is a cat really fine too?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1044997/dc7f63c98e/
exhentai.org/g/986890/70a38b7592/
youtube.com/watch?v=a5R_pS0h5Qk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I miss this show.

An Etotama thread without replies? Not in my watch. ;_;

Why it has to be kemono shit that become super popular and not Etotama?

Please be nice to the Friends.

Better designs. Not that you can really see them in the 3D shit, but people have run wild with the promo art.

Needed more doujin

Because Jap shit taste as always

Etotama fighting game when?

Etotama racing game when?

I'm liking the FAG OP more and more each time I hear it.

Because Japanese hipsters

I liked this show better when it was called Kemono Friends.

I'm surprised people still remember this show. The rare threads are nice, even if I likely miss most of them.

A mouse or a tiger are better.

exhentai.org/g/1044997/dc7f63c98e/
exhentai.org/g/986890/70a38b7592/

This is literally the only reason I have a little of resentment against Kemono Friends, Etotama was 1 billion times better in every single aspect, yet it never got popular even with such a god tier designs like they had.

Shima-tan is best girl and I want to feed her snacks and get mad at her when she steals the plates.

Etotama was less innocent and relied on some early plot dumps rather than letting the viewer figure things out. Both series have their strong points. Sadly Etotamas strong points have been mostly overlooked.

Don't be such jerks.

Don't be such a faggot.

I'm the second user you quoted, I never said KF was bad, I loved it too, but I loved Etotama like so much more is not comparable.

Why can't Akio Watanabe do character design for every single show

Someone please dump the artbook scans (or links), all the ones in the archive already 404'd.

I still can't figure how Show by rock got the best sales on that season and etotama the worst

That one is easy actually, is like asking why is Granblue Fantasy selling so much, SB69 had an already large fanbase from the games in Japan, but see how the second season failed miserably. While Etotama had... nothing, not even the manga was known before the anime aired plus the anime had near 0 publicity and never forget the whole fiasco of selling the BDs super early in the season without even telling people that they were selling the BDs, I'm still praying to god to punish the people in charge of Etotama publicity.

I thought the manga came after the anime? Also personally I think having a semi-recap episode in the middle of a one-cour anime is a pretty bad move.

Would you believe me if I said it's because one of them has a male MC?

How are you enjoying your cock in this year of the cock?

>being leglocked by a drunk shima-tan

dess dess

Why does burgerland have such shit taste?

While some designs of KF are lewd as fuck (pic related), it's never the focal point. It's really inoffensive and innocent. The characters behave like animals would to a smaller degree, which is something we can relate to (if you own a pet cat that is).

Meanwhile Etotama is less innocent, a lot of the promotional artwork focuses on "cute AND lewd" and if I remember correctly, the show itself had some unnecessary panty shots.
Don't push of fan service as an unimportant thing. A lot react negative to it when a 9 year old looking girl flashes her underwear

>anime fans against cute lewd
youtube.com/watch?v=a5R_pS0h5Qk

You want to know why? KF is fun to watch. No unnecessary drama and a straight line story.
Meanwhile you get woe is me cat/rat pointless drama and desu desu shock deathsu for no reason whatsoever in etotama.

>Etotama even had a fully English site
The marketing team sure was ambitious even though they never got around to any actual marketing.

That makes me even more depressed for some reason

Death death was hilarious.

Mo-tan's death was hilarious thanks to that tripfag sperging

Etotama's drama only started at episode 10.
If you count the random Rat scenes in between as 'drama' by comparison Tsuchinoko reveal in episode 4 of KF is a nuclear strike.

>Etotama's drama only started at episode 10.
It's so typical for comedy anime to get serious close to the end of a season. I hate this shit too much. KF was not free of this.

The difference was, KF was interesting, plot-wise, from episode 4 onwards.

I am sorry for being a lazy piece of shit and still not releasing the BD specials.

>I'm surprised people still remember this show.

It was damn fun. It's better to remember this series that much, it hurts knowing S2 never ;_;

The designs were pretty good.
But the plot wasn't really that interesting.

Rabbit? More like RabBest

Hey man as sad as I still am over Etotama I love both series. I think Kemono Friends just had a little extra in it's world to give it an edge.

I think the most unfortunate thing with the loss of Etotama is just that it's use of CG will essentially go unnoticed.

I want to fuck this cock.

Post roster

You're not invited, sorry

I hope you burn in hell

There was not a single pantyshot in Etotama. Just bunnysuit on bunny and rooster as well Nyaa-tan in ribbon costume and Chuu-tan having open cleavage.

Manga takeru was superior, since he wasn't a straight man

>he missed the Mei date chapter

What bugged me is that Etotama had great CG, but not a great story.

Guess story is an important element

I would say that Etotama has a serious problem during developing, i think it was on works since 2006(when a uri-tan figure was released)

Kememe friends has no story whatsoever