Flu shot

So about 27 people have died from the flu in the US recently. My wife and her son are always sick and get flu shots and vaccines.

When I get sick I just try fasting and drink a lot of water until it passes (sugar feeds viruses)

I wonder what % of those dead people have recently had a flu shot

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/cold-and-flu/news/20091112/over-22-million-in-us-had-h1n1-swine-flu#1
cbsnews.com/news/swine-flu-cases-overestimated/
sharylattkisson.com/hundreds-claim-swine-flu-vaccine-injury-from-2009-push/
ibtimes.co.uk/brain-damaged-uk-victims-swine-flu-vaccine-get-60-million-compensation-1438572
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i havent had a vaccination for years.
i also seldom wash my hands and compulsively bite my fingernails
and in the past 5 years ive been sick twice

>sugar feeds viruses

You're a retard.

>sugar feeds viruses
wut?

sugar feeds bacterial infection, which can turn into viral infection.

fasting for at least 2 days with moderate amount of fluids is your best bet. throw some chicken broth in there too.

>source: my bunghole

>sugar feeds viruses
lol wut
also vaccines are mostly a public health thing to prevent vulnerable members of the population from getting sick... if you're a NEET and pretty healthy you really don't need one

Carbs (sugar) feed bacteria. Protein is needed. Fasting won't do anything besides bring on starvation ketones and suckyness. Broth, electrolytes all that good shit.

I havent had a vaccine in 8 years and havent been sick in 4. Havent had the flue in about 6 years. Just take vitamins daily and drink lots of water senpai

>my wife and her son

Flu shots are the only Jewish conspiracy

27 out of 323.1 million people and you are fucking worried? You know those fucking odds?

The odds of winning the lottery are 1 in 13,983,816. You do the math. You have just about as good of odds as winning the loto.

You aren't that lucky bitch.

>sugar feeds viruses
This is almost as stupid as activated almonds

How is the flu even real nigga haha just stay inside haha nigga just stay healthy haha

>sugar feeds viruses
>sugar feeds bacteria

The absolute state of OP

>wife's son
> he's half black
>your a fucking cuck

>My wife and her son are always sick

Continue to do so. A dead right winger is the only good type of right winger.

>dis how blak foks smil @ u

Considering the idiocy of anti-vaxxers, I'd wager zero to none were vaccinated.

There are no good mexicans. Just keep that in mind, Pablo. Not one success in history.

The flu vaccine is at BEST 10% effective. Yet the obama government pushed the SHIT out of it. Show me ONE thing so ineffective that the government has ever propmoted as hard as the flu vaccine? Makes you wonder what the hell its REALLY about. Money is the obvious, but is there more?

>mexico
your opinion doesnt matter when you'll be dismembered by some cartel i a week

You’re a FUCKING idiot. My wife IS a doctor and every single patient she has had with the flu this season HAD THE VACCINE. I bet you the majority of these people had the vaccine. And guess what, they conveniently left that out.

How is this thread no about the picture!!!???
A bong once called it, "a hat without a veil, as it were." (Not sure what that means, thought.)

That smile means:
1) to other Whites, "why aren't we Nazis? We should be Nazis."
2) to non-Whites, "when we Whites are Nazis, I think you could be okay to live, provided you live outside our country."

You're an idiot the flu rapidly mutates, we almost got rid of HIV at one point but it only takes one virion to develop a mutation and the whole thing became useless.. Vaccines resulted in wiping some viruses off the face of the planet.

Umad?

Never had the flu shot, and I have never gotten the flu. Yearly vaccines are just meant to make people retarded.

Hey Pedro. You still plan on doing my weeds tomorrow? Better not be drunk again.

WebMD November 12, 2009
Nov. 12, 2009 -- H1N1 swine flu has killed more than 4,000 Americans -- perhaps as many as 6,000, the CDC now estimates.

webmd.com/cold-and-flu/news/20091112/over-22-million-in-us-had-h1n1-swine-flu#1

CBS October 21, 2009
If you've been diagnosed "probable" or "presumed" 2009 H1N1 or "swine flu" in recent months, you may be surprised to know this: odds are you didn't have H1N1 flu.

cbsnews.com/news/swine-flu-cases-overestimated/

CBS Reporter Sheryl Attkinsson April 20, 2015
I exclusively obtained lab test results from 50 states when the Centers for Disease Control refused to produce them. The results showed that most of the supposed cases of swine flu were not swine flu at all. In fact, they weren’t any type of flu.
That reality makes it all the more difficult for those who were brain damaged by the vaccine they took to try to prevent swine flu.

sharylattkisson.com/hundreds-claim-swine-flu-vaccine-injury-from-2009-push/

International Business Times March 2, 2014
Brain-Damaged UK Victims of Swine Flu Vaccine to Get £60 Million Compensation

ibtimes.co.uk/brain-damaged-uk-victims-swine-flu-vaccine-get-60-million-compensation-1438572

>my wifes son
>sugar feeds viruses

>we almost got rid of HIV
>we
Take another bong rip, faggot.

>my wife’s son
Must be a nigger. That’s called your STEPSON Leroy!

this years shot only gives you a 10% chance of immunization. I wouldn't do it. people die of the flu every year but they are usually sick/ have some other health issues. I think the flu shot is a giant scam desu.

Lurk more

>wiping some viruses off the face of the planet
so we can do this and no one cares, but try to destroy all the bedbugs or niggers on the planet & suddenly you're literally hitler
makes no sense

>My wife and her son

I got sick in winter and I just kept drinking, I felt like shit but I think it killed all the germs or something

Yeah. They just become Democrat voters at that point. Right next to US voters like you, Pablo.

>My wife and her son are always sick and get flu shots and vaccines.
(You)

Anyone ever get viral pink eye? First time I ever get pink eye and it's viral. Shit fucked me up for a week

>i weaken my body even more by fasting when its fighting for it survival

k

Why are so many people so retarded when it comes to health?

Perhaps because you have Aspergers, and thus have minimal contact with others.

>suger feeds viruses
Lel Candida isn't real, stop trying to get people to stop eating sugar.

>not being white
must feel bad man, go back to your shithole country

Don't fast dumbass, eat normally (healthy, as you always should) and drink water. Sugar feeds you mate

>Sugar feeds you mate
Literally he: the virus

There's been 26 in NC and 5 in houston alone so its been at least 200 deaths already

Human immune systems adapted to the flu and other common viruses naturally for years. Getting a flu shot /= to receiving a vaccination for hep B etc. If humans survived thousands of years without a flu shot I’ll take my chances and trust nature. Why are soyboys and liberals so afraid of death?

>my wife and her son
Not sure you're on the right board user.

>Forgot to get flu shot this year
>Haven't gotten sick all winter
>Rest of family got flu shots
>They're all sick right now

Flu shots are for soyboys. Real alphas don't fall for ((vaccines))