Shuumatsu Sukasuka

Did nephren do it on purpose just to spite kutori?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=26otgAP7Ygk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shes making her move since she knows Kutori is just a walking corpse at this point

Used goods

Do they die next week LNfags? I NEED TO KNOW!

BUTTER CAKE

She'd be okay giving her virginity to any caretaker before Willem, fucking slut.

>“Nephren, what relation do you have with our father?"
[...]

>“Nn…” Nephren thought for a bit. “Pet."

Why didn't anyone try to teach them about the basic concepts of the weapons they are supposed to use before?

Every thread until you like it

I've solved the mystery of the history of the Emnetwihts

pic related

SJWs evolved into giant mutant robot death machines to finally destroy the terror that is white male privilage. Then, free from the shackles of the whitest men, the rest of humanity was free to realize their potential and evolve into furries, faeries, goblins, monsters, and all varieties of otherkin, without being suppressed by the mental prison imposed by white privilage.

Now, the last surviving inheritor of white male privilage must impose his dominance on a herd of young girls and trick them into eliminating his ancient enemy so he might repair the balance of power.

I like "Tenet Whims"
Has a nice ring to it

cute

do they all want to be his wifes

yes, they all want to be used by him

Because the sub-humans had no idea how the secret special weapons of humanity were meant to be used, they just know, ooh magical swords.

All girls best girls. If you disagree you are a faggot.

Willem had a hard life.

I feel the urge to stat up a Loli Swarm as a monster in Pathfinder.
That's 5d6 swarm damage plus distraction, easily.

This episode had amazing direction i hope it holds up like this.

>SJWs evolved into giant mutant robot death machines
So they became the death clock of furries, faeries, goblins, monsters, and all varieties of otherkin. And to balance the powers of this world again they need white male privilege.

But instead they picked on little leprechauns and sacrificed those. Fucking pricks.

Is the story going to end with Wilhelm repopulating the human race with those fairies?

>What's this big stick brotha, it's gotta do something right?
>It looks like a sword bro.
>It can't be, it's too big to wield and shit.
>Dude, we've found a bunch of these on the surface, it has to be an ancient weapon of some sort.
>You might be right man but it looks magical and dangerous.
>Then what should we do with it?
>Dunno bro, we'll just give it to a group of little girls and tell them to wave it around.
>We're not gonna train them or anything?
>Na bro, it blow up or something.

Why's this only 12 episodes? It's a disgrace.

How many times did she come?

No matter how good the LN adaptation is, it's still a LN advertisement for the author.

A shame that Seinarukana wasn't good.

>5d6
That's pretty powerful for a bunch of little girls.

They need to become humans first.

To be fair if you thought you were going to die in 5 days you'd want to lose your virginity first too.

Phantasmagoria is simply the superior setting.

>already a wizard
>would want to lose all these powers

I'd rather die as a wizard in a blazing ball of glory in the most fabulous way possible. Something like on a one-way trip delivering a nuclear attack filled with rainbows and unicorns.

Does the suffering starts next week?

Should I tell you or not? I just went searching for the translations and I seriously don't know how to feel.

>people still falling for the suffering trolls
This is a happy romance anime with cute lolis, no suffering here.

a simple yes or no would be nice, i dont want details

Unlike genders this story's feels isn't binary. If I were to answer you I'd be a Yes then a No.

half mixed suffering it is then

my favorite
i cant wait, im loving it

Spoilers: Girls start dying in the next few episodes, user. Also, MC's old orphanage waifu is a monster.

>pet
Lewd

Nephren a cutie

Ithea is even cuter

This. Dere leprechaun the best

Best pet(girl).

She needs a headpat

Best Sukasuka

She looks better without the twintails.

All the little girls in this show are so fucking cute.

Tied with Re:Creators in my opinion.

If any of the main girls die in the sequel I'm gonna be pissed off.

What is the sequel abour?

>full op
Delicious

youtube.com/watch?v=26otgAP7Ygk

Great song

Do not insult Nephren. She's best pet

the girls killing themselves because no more happy family

Would hug and snug with this pet

Is this AOTS(Y)?

AOTD

Only if best boy (Willem) marries best girl (Kutori) and have hybrid human/fairy babies.

yes

Should I drop this now? Not ready for feels

Don't worry.
No on is going to die yet

I like Nephren now. Would spoil with headpats and love.

Kutori pls. Be realistic.

Still waiting for the cheesy episodes to end and despair to begin

I am already calling the FBI on you.
Please wait for the party van to arrive.

She doesn't die first right? RIGHT?!!

Kutori is one heck of a thirsty fairy

I don't know

but I can't wait for her smile change to depression

Buttercakes?

no

I want to feed her cummies

buttercakes*

i cant stop thinking kutori is aoi
it made the massage scene extra hot

Please stop setting death flags, Willem.

this show needs no death flags
we know that everyone except the MC will die

Half of the Japanese discussion about this show is just people insulting the name, talking about how they almost didn't pick it up because of how bad the name is, and how they expect it would be a lot more popular if they'd given it a proper name.

Not really

This is absolutely retarded.
Cheap writing to make the MC look cool

>hurr durr the whole military is too stupid to find out such a simply mechanic of their best weapons

I think the name is cute.

They die

What's wrong? It's just the usual LN title.

>seems these unwieldy magic weapons make a big boom if you channel magic juice into them
>let's give them to these magic beings and make them go boom to take out these monsters we can't beat by just hitting them

What's wrong?

I think it's pretty fun and clever. Shuumatsu is a homonym that can be written to mean either the end of everything or just weekend. Then the title asks, "what are you going to do this apocalypse" like it was something that happens every week.
I wouldn't have cared about the series at all if not for the title.

No one could even use the blades. It's was humanity's only trick to completely ravage its enemies back in the days. Of course subhuman races can't reverse-engineer it easily.
Also, what Willem taught was simply to use magic sparingly and not go full retard by trying to bruteforce beasts with raw power, which is probably one of the main reasons Ktori doesn't get sudokued during her next fight..

What's retarded though is why Swon couldn't get involved more in this whole thing. He wasn't a swordsman 500 years ago but he still should known about Carillon blades and beasts in detail.

I think it's partly that he just doesn't care, as far as he's concerned the fairies are fulfilling their roles perfectly as is, no need to do anything. Also, he doesn't know too much about beasts, it's not like he knows why they really appeared or anything. So it's he wouldn't really be able to help, he might know how the Carillons are made up but he wouldn't be able to maintain them the way Willem did.

Close but not quite.

1. They know these are human weapons, meant to be used by humans.
2. Oh crap, no more humans, they extinct!
3. Extinct humans don't wield weapons.
4. Extinct humans don't teach others how to wield weapons.
5. Leprechauns as a fairy species survived by mimicking humans (clearly spelled out for you in episode 1)
6. Let's raise some leprechauns and have them try use the weapons we found?
7. All they found out is they can KAMIKAZEBANZAIFAIRYGATEBOOM!

That's where we are now.

At least they were wise enough to not try forcing the one living human they got to spill the beans... threatening a walking corpse with death doesn't get you anything.

So they made a subtlier plea made on basic compassion. Clever.

DESU, I'd love an ending where it's 100 years into the future and the world is run by Fairypanese overlords, bickering about who's mom was closer to the new Adam... or even proudly flaunting their Kutori genes, but I know it won't happen.

Whatever, that's how it will end in my head.

BATTAH KEIKI

>Of course subhuman races can't reverse-engineer it easily.
And why? Is the military poor? Do they lack manpower? There's absolutely zero reason for them to do such half-assed research on these weapons since those things are their only hope of survival.

>what Willem taught was simply to use magic sparingly and not go full retard by trying to bruteforce beasts with raw power
Despite being labeled as weak and washed up he was able to kick the current strongest soldier's ass by following simple rules of magic that the military should have learned by now if they weren't retarded.

N-No!
The future belongs to cute Fairypanese.

If the weapons are built to be locked to one race only (which should be a basic security measure for what are basically WMDs), no amount of reingineering will get you anywhere far when literally no one can use it.

Is this the season of suffering, anons?

>Watched: Alice & Zouroku
>Expected: Cute magical girl doing cute magical things
>Got: pic related

>W: Sukasuka
>E: Sweetness & Lightning fairy edition
>G: Pic related

>And why? Is the military poor? Do they lack manpower?
Furries lack the brains required for this kind of thinking.

Except you know, the 30+ fairies?