Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS

LABO in a few hours. Get ready for more info on the Anime(Hopefully) and Duel Links shilling. Any dreams or hopes for VRAINS?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1YJ6lgJkUEI
ygorganization.com/sowhosbettingitstheastralofvrains/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Crow and link blackwings

just finished marthoning arc-v .. and i got to say i don't see why people hate it so much

sure it was disappointing when i found out that's this a totally different timeline

but the the synchro stuff was solid and had a great finale for the arc

the xyz was a bit of a downer because everyone was such a dick but as soon we get into fusion shit started to get good ... what really took me out of is after they defeated zarc the episode after it started so strange thats i thought i skipped an episode or something

i get its an exuse to let yuya duel in front of a crowed at the finale but it was rushed IMO

over all it wasnt as bad as people made it out to be

this is why

i swear i had the exact same thought lol

I kind of agree with you. The show was bad but not the worst Anime to exist. Personally i think its the worst Yugioh
>Every character lacked development
>Action cards
>Synchro Arc was terrible
>XYZ Arc too short
>Zarc and Ray Backstory was retarded
>Leo a terrible villain
>Yuya by far the shittiest MC
>Ute died too soon
>Joeri was wasted potential
>Hugo stayed retarded
>The ending
>Academia turning good like nothing
>Underused Legacy Characters

>Inb4 it's revealed it's a sequel from Zexal or Arc-V

Of course it's not, say, Pokemon-tier bad, but it's definitely the worst YGO series.

SOUND DUEL 4 FUCKING WHEN?

youtube.com/watch?v=1YJ6lgJkUEI

>Of course it's not, say, Pokemon-tier bad
I would even go as far as to say Pokémon BW and XY/XYZ were better than ARC-V.
That's how big of a disappointment ARC-V was.

>mfw people STILL talking about Arc-shit in VRAINS thread

Pokemon XY was good, though - for a Pokemon series, that is. Definitely better than BW and the current series with the mexican ash.

Since ever main girl ever in Yugioh has fallen for the MC at one point, I'm 100% sure Aoi will end up liking Yuku or at the very least his VR persona

Aoi is a boy!

A BOY!

BUT

YOU

A very girly boy

I want to Link my glans to Aoi's uvula.

A girl (male), or a boy (female)?

It started strong, but once we got to synchro shit started going downhill since it forced a big tournament and 5Ds characters, which shafted several of the lancers and made for a shitty plot. Yuzu and the other girls became McGuffins with next to no space to duel. Heartland was rushed and filled with more fanservice characters from old series, rather than developing the plot at all. The Leo gets pushed aside for a big duel with Zarc, who comes out of nowhere. Even more episodes wasted on him, and then a terrible epilogue.

I thought the series had fantastic potential 2 years ago, but it was wasted.

Why so serious Yusaku?

>DARK level 1 tuner
>Cannot be special summoned except by fusion summon and pendulum summon
>Has no effects if you don't summon it with an xyz monster

They fucked these cards up so bad. Even better, if you printed the gates from the last episode, without buffing or nerfing them they'd still be impossible to use because a face up pendulum monster must go to the 1 extra deck zone, also meaning that you'd have to use clear wing, dark rebellion and starve venom one at a time

Post yu-gi-oh hotties

Arc-v was fucking shit.

Hey only XY'Zs league episodes were bad. BW was the one that was trash from the start.

Rebellion wouldbe usable though due to the ease of bringing Dark Rebellion in first place, but if you are gonna properly summon any of those, then there are better options. It's as if they made those hybrids to be summoned from Absolute dragon except OE Venom.

Like, if we get Xyz gate, everyone will use Raging instead.
If you can summon Wing, you'd rather use Crystal
If you can go through the trouble to use OE Venom, you'd rather use less resources to summon Starving Venom instead or Servant Stafving for effect copying

Odd Eyes Raging Dragon is a better xyz pendulum than rebellion
Clear Wing Fast is a better synchro pendulum than nirvana high and odd eyes wing
Zarc is a better fusion pendulum than venom

What a shame, these hybrids only exist as Yuya's gimmicky boss monsters, did he even get a scale 12 card so he could at least bring back Venom and Nirvana High's level 10 asses? Then they made the DDD extra deck pendulums unable to be pendulum summoned, it's stupid.

You cant compare them to cards like Clear Fast and Zarc. It's the same as comparing Utopia to Big Eye. They have different conditions, effects and classes.
Second: Clear Fast and Zarc aren't good cards to begin with. Zarc needs a LOT of a setup even if you use Astrograph and Clear Fast needs non-tuners WIND, making it nearly as restricted as Odd-Eyes Wing. Difference is in Wing's case you are ramping up to summon it.

The reason those hybrids get shit on is because we have stuff at near same requirements or effects with either easier requirements or better effects. Example: you can basically use the same materials to summon Crystal Wing if you aregonna summon Odd-Eyes Wing in first place and Crystal's disruption is much more versatile, therefore better.

Damn, you are autist. You seriously comparing Odd-Eyes Venom to fucking Zarc?

>Odd-Eyes ruins all other dragons
Odd-Eyes was a mistake

>tfw post links

Of course there's going to be a lot of hyperbole on imageboards or nicovideo, but Arc-V seriously had the most contempt out of any Yugioh (yes, even more than 5D's) for its main cast of characters. What's really left for a Yugioh series to stand on if it sneers at its own cast?

There's nothing to talk about with Vrains because it hasn't aired yet. I'm not complaining about the threads quickly dying off recently though, it's how it should be.

Gotta love that discount Judai Theme.

I hope retard will stop use vrains subject just as excuse to circlejerk arc-shit

>implying
5D's continued to trigger people years after it ended because if its fuckups. Arc-V is inevitably going to come up on occasion

Your English is atrocious, don't be calling other people retards.

ai dun knouw wut yu mein

I don't hate Arc-V

I'm in the same boat in that the ending of the Zarc duel and beyond is what ruins the series for me.

Then stop talking about it dumbass

I'm still so pissed off that OEWD doesn't have a clause that lets you treat Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon as a Level 1 Tuner.

If it at least had that, it would have had its very own niche even with the nerfs.

So, what sort of game format/cards are gonna be featured in the new anime? I heard that it's going to be featuring the speed duel format currently being used in Duel Links so I'm kinda intrigued.

Ans yes, blatant nostalgiafag here.

Also dunno why I linked in my last post :/

Remember in the movie when Kaiba pulled obelisk out of the ground

How are you going to make me? This thread is probably going to die under 200 posts, anyway

Is labo next week as well

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!

Kill yourself dumb bitch stop ruining our thread

Yes

yuuya is cute~

they can't just ban the Protagonist's ace monster.
Clearly Firewall Dragon is completely busted.

Unknown Synchron, Lamia.
What, you gonna Magical Scientist or Cyber Stein for that thing?
It's basically the same as the Cxyz/Number C stuff, which are also trash, but it makes sense.

Maybe not outright banning it. If it gets out of hand then limiting it and hitting other things that link format made broken should be fine, I think.

Utopia is superior to big Eye though.
It's non-targetting removal.

>"why isn't my effect working?"
>"because it's not a monster, IT'S A GOD!!!"
kaiba best boy

Oh god they brought a robot

Is LABO starting already?

the though that went through his head was this
"this is the last day of my suffering when i get home i'm going to card myself."

It's been running for a while already. I think they said something about Yusaku's AI buddy at the start, but I was too late to catch what it was.

Jesus Christ, this is just nothing

Wasn't this originally Marik's line in the manga

Next week will be a lot more interesting. With some VRAINS behind the scene

They're actually releasing this ?

whats it do? i dont read nipland

What the fuck is this shit it's useless as fuck fuck

CP17-JP005 EM五虹の魔術師 Entermate Gokou no Majutsushi / Performapal Five-Arc Magician
Level 1 LIGHT Spellcaster-Type Pendulum Effect Monster
ATK 100
DEF 100
Pendulum Scale: 12
Pendulum Effect:
(1) You cannot Pendulum Summon monsters, except from your Extra Deck. This effect cannot be negated.
(2) Apply these effects for each player based on the number of cards they have Set in their Spell & Trap Zones.
• 0: Monsters they control cannot attack, also their effects cannot be activated.
• 4 or more: The ATK of monsters they control become double their original ATK.
Monster Effect:
(1) If this card is in your Graveyard, if a Spell/Trap Card is Set to your field: You can place this card from your Graveyard to your Pendulum Zone.

yeah, it's unplayable shit.

pretty fking useless

Definitely not going to happen but would be fun to have a spin off episode with the tcg exclusive archetypes.

it's the funniest moment in the movie

It looks like it might work for S/T heavy decks tho, or stall based ones

Rank 4 was a mistake.
Also new chapter when.

ygorganization.com/sowhosbettingitstheastralofvrains/

least you only have to set 1 card to unlock monsters again

THICC

so it's like that naked shining alien that follows the mc in zexal right

>marathoning
There's a part of the problem. You don't really get to experience all the waiting for an ultimately shitty episode that has like a third of it's content being a recap.

Come on guys.
We had like 2 recap episodes. It wasn't the end of the world

I was exaggerating, but I was talking about the intro speech+previous episode recap, which takes up a bit of an episode's time.

Can I expect other summons?

A cute one

NANI IS THIS SHIT

>but the the synchro stuff was solid
It really was not

>but as soon we get into fusion shit started to get good
They barely gave the other characters duels and the Egao shit took over the entire show (I mean, it was already taking it over but by that point, it was definitely invasive), plus they shat on the GX characters so hard

The real main rival right here

No

from this, you could really tell how different he looks from his regular self to his virtual self; really is a secret identity.

I honestly don't care about it whenever Standard arc is over and at best fanfiction would be a better replacement for the other 2/3 and 3/3.

Overall, it's a series that had many opportunites to fix itself but chose to take not only the lazy route but tries as much to copy past series(especially 5D's hence why Synchro's considered 5D's 2.0 and a complete afterthought).