So i have read the Turner Diaries and i was wondering if this is how an actual civil/guerrilla war in America would go...

So i have read the Turner Diaries and i was wondering if this is how an actual civil/guerrilla war in America would go down and if the results would be different or pretty much the same.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/CivilWar2
archive.org/details/JohnRossUnintendedConsequences
billstclair.com/absolved/absolved.html#00-intro
traditionalright.com/victoria/
mafiadoc.com/queue/one-second-afterpdf-yimgcom_59fa22ab1723dd6365ed360b.html
murdercube.com/files/Fiction/Cormac McCarthy - The Road.pdf
murdercube.com/files/
archive.org/details/UrbanSurvival
thechristianidentityforum.net/index.php?/topic/734-all-five-harold-covington-novels/
archive.org/details/HillOfTheRavens-haroldCovington
archive.org/details/ADistantThunder
archive.org/details/AMightyFortress
archive.org/details/TheBrigade
thechristianidentityforum.net/downloads/Freedoms-Sons.pdf
balderexlibris.com/index.php?post/2012/03/02/Pierce-William-Luther-The-Turner-Diaries
balderexlibris.com/index.php?post/2012/03/02/Pierce-William-Luther-Hunter
archive.org/details/Siege_836
solargeneral.org/wp-content/uploads/library/EthnoState.pdf
socialhistoryportal.org/sites/default/files/raf/0719730000_0.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm in the middle of it. Not a big fan of novels but it gets cool after the torture part.

Neat, i tried to see if i could get a physical copy at a library or something but nobody had it so i just downloaded the PDF version

Add chinese , russian and mexican cartels elements all trying to wreak havoc . Theyll start WW3 just to keep control.

>trying to get a copy of turner diaries at a library
Welcome to the watchlist. Ask them for the anarchist's cookbook while you're there kek.

How would the Russians and the Chinese get here, would it be disguised as a humanitarian mission or something? Because im sure if the public saw Chinese and Russian troops on mainland USA then it would not really end well for them, and by them i mean the Chinese and the Russians.

FIRST OF ALL, i did not ask anyone for it i just searched it up, if thats the case then you are on a watch-list just for looking at this thread.

Is it actually worth reading?

I liked it, lots of action in every chapter

this. as soon as libraries went to digital record keeping i opted out

Wait what, they keep digital records of people searching up BOOKS. WHAT THE FUCK MAN

I've never actually read the book, but if you're interested in theorizing about a second civil war, I'd recommend Civil War II, by Chittam. I think it provides a very sober analysis.

It's a great book. Hunter is also good. You can find them both on YouTube as audiobooks too. Read by a guy from VNN.

Its racist propaganda

>how an actual civil/guerrilla war in America would go down
I don't know officer. I think you're in the wrong place, Sup Forums is aboard of peace.

How?

>racist
your buzzword is propaganda :DDDDDDDDD

it would be a bit different today purely because of the existence of the internet. In the book they suffered from a total lack of communication but even when we get banned from places we still find other outlets to talk to each other. or we just make fake accounts. So they had to work with much smaller cells. I think the war would probably look kinda like syria. dudes with cellphones and rifles shooting from building to building in decimated cities.

why did china turn into mutants?
did they get superpowers?

Keep in mind that the book is set in the 70s and 80s. Even Dr. Pierce couldn't conceive of such a multiethnic USA in his dystopian novel.

If the current borders are meant to be maintained, a lot of blood must be spilled to achieve it.

Personally I think balkanization is more likely.

not unless you have to use your card to search. but they have records of the books you've checked out and how long they were in your possession.

Day of the rope
Day of the rope
Day of the rope
Day of the rope
Day of the rope

oh phew, the only book that was kinda sketchy that i even checked out was the "Anatomy of Fascism". After reading that book and truly finding out what fascism was i was greatly attracted to the idea of it.

but if they are doing a very serious investigation of you then they would go to the cameras and see what terminal you were using to search at what time and pull up the records for terminal C, 2011.08.24, 15:04:26 - 15:06:17.

I tried reading it, got about five chapters in and got bored. Course that was back before I ditched social media and had a cumbrain-level attention span. I'll have to try again

It's a great book.

How could you get bored with it, after the first couple of chapters then it is just filled with lots of action and everything.

>archive.org/details/CivilWar2

Fuck my reading list is getting so full

we are living in a digital age where we're at the point of digital water meters that record 3.5 gallons of water was used today at 6:32 a.m. --- they can actually tell when you're taking a shit. big brother is watching you even moreso than orwells book

there's more to good writing than "action"

i know that, but he said he got bored with it after a couple of chapters, i said how could he get bored with all the action that is happening.

It's unlikely the Russian and Chinese would actually fight on any side of an American civil war, but they would both almost definitely be involved in the clean up. By the end of it I think we'd be China Jr.

Oddly enough I dropped it shortly after they bombed the FBI headquarters.

I just felt like it was dragging out a bit. All respect to Pierce, but his prose are a bit lacking...

I'm gonna try and read it again though, hopefully I'll be better able to get through it this time around.

good point

over-saturation

Im glad this thread is not contaminated with a bunch of garbage, this is a good thread

They would quite likely provide financial assistance and possibly war materiel to the rebels though, especially if one of the rebel factions was a seceding state.

Try "Unintended Consequences" by John Ross (free pdf online). Long winded but teaches gun history and is a much more likely Civil War in America.

thank you, my reading list is getting quite large at the moment. I am reading "five stages of collapse" currently, will add that book to my list.

>archive.org/details/JohnRossUnintendedConsequences

God bless archive.org and also holy fuck that's just shy of 750 pages

You need to read this. If you can read Finnish, read it in Finnish, if not, meh, this is the best English version (I bought it as a gift for someone who doesn't read Finnish.)

is a PDF version available?

He goes into Tom Clancy levels of detail about bullet trajectories and there's a lot of historical background from WWI to WWII to Waco and a very detailed chapter or two on Ruby Ridge.

I skim the Clancyesque pages on how a bullet is traveling.

Good read, though and is really a "how to" guide disguised as a novel.

bumping

it's a horrible book in almost every way.

No idea, I'm sure there's a PB kindle version out there ut I have my Grandfather's collection of Linna's works, so I never looked.

Thanks people, its really great seeing actual conversation in Sup Forums that doesn't just down spiral into amerimutt memes, thank you for all these book recommendations

If you like threads like this, no joke, hang out in a Skyking Thread. They are all levels of comfy, educational (I'm getting my Ham Radio license thanks to those) and very friendly. They have a couple of tripfags that are all sorts of helpful and friendly.

Ayy thanks lad.

Np user, threads like this are a rare treasure.

As long as we're recommending happening literature to each other I might as well post my favorites.

Absolved by Mike Vanderboegh is also basically a Clancy-esque secret how-to guide. Unfortunately the author dieded before he could finish, but he made all the chapters he did complete freely available online.

billstclair.com/absolved/absolved.html#00-intro

Divided We Fall by Trent Reedy is a great "second civil war" trilogy but unfortunately it gets rather civcuck in the last book.

Victoria by William Lind is decent- not the best, not the worst, but an enjoyable read. It gets absurdly over the top in the second part, but the first half is available online

traditionalright.com/victoria/

Holy shit user, these books look really interesting and i will absolutely read them, thank you for opening my mind up to more knowledge

Glad to be of assistance.

I forgot to add in One Second After by William R. Forstchen. Fantastic book about an EMP blast over the continental US wiping out the grid, basically causing societal collapse.

mafiadoc.com/queue/one-second-afterpdf-yimgcom_59fa22ab1723dd6365ed360b.html

Also, it's not a war novel, but The Road by Cormac McCarthy is absolutely necessary happening literature.

murdercube.com/files/Fiction/Cormac McCarthy - The Road.pdf

This site has a shitload of info on weapons, military tactics, and survival- a lot of army field manuals and shit. Almost entirely nonfiction, but it's great if you want to build real-world survival skills.

murdercube.com/files/

i watched the road movie, it was really depressing

also, this murdercube website wont get me put on a watchlist will it.

It is, the book is even more depressing, but hauntingly beautiful too.

My absolute favorite passage:

"They went through the last of the cars and then walked up the track to the
locomotive and climbed up to the catwalk. Rust and scaling paint. They pushed into
the cab and he blew away the ash from the engineer's seat and put the boy at the
controls. The controls were very simple. Little to do but push the throttle lever
forward. He made train noises and diesel horn noises but he wasnt sure what these
might mean to the boy. After a while they just looked out through the silted glass to
where the track curved away in the waste of weeds. If they saw different worlds
what they knew was the same. That the train would sit there slowly decomposing for
all eternity and that no train would ever run again."

I know for a fact that if you live in Australia it will.

Check out 'The Road Home' by Andrew Blaze (AB8L). You seem like you'd like it. It's self-published, so it could use an editor but otherwise pretty fun.

>i watched the road movie, it was really depressing

I hate to be the "the book was even better" guy, but the books is better. First time I read it, I had to put it down every so often and go watch squirrels frolic in the yard to keep from hanging myself.

Dang it man, I can always handle some quick FEELS and stuff but things that just go on and on with nonstop sadness gets to me.

You know those northwest front fiction books? If someone wants to read something more like them but set in the South there is a series for you. Gregory Kay's Third Revolution quartet isn't all that great to be perfectly honest, but he does understand that revolution takes more than hope and luck. They are all for free in infinite chans /pdfs/ general

Cormac McCarthy is on the record as saying writing it made him want to kill himself so you aren't alone.

So on this murdercube website with all of this information and things, is there a way that i can download these files without getting put in a Sup Forums party van?

L.A.R.P, a novella

FUCK how could I forget these.

Ragnar Benson's entire book collection on technically-not-illegal ways of fighting an insurgency against the military

archive.org/details/UrbanSurvival

H.A. Covington's Northwest Front books

thechristianidentityforum.net/index.php?/topic/734-all-five-harold-covington-novels/

I've been downloading stupid survival and assassination manuals for years and am still able to fly. Just use a vpn if you don't want to ruffle feathers at the NSA. Besides, you're on Sup Forums, you're already on a watch list.

shit, you are right. Do you know of any good VPNs that i can use

>> 1990's Sup Forums

McCarthy is a living genius. After Elmore Leonard died, I was left with McCarthy as my last living favorite author.

It's a book you savor with short bites and take a long time to digest. You have to walk away now and again, it's so brutal.

I would combine reading it with 'The Futurist: A Novel' by James Othmer. It's a fucking black humor satirical look at the world during Bush and had me cracking up.

What did dhey meme by dhis??

Alright, Is there perhaps a PDF file of the road?

>Because im sure if the public saw Chinese and Russian troops on mainland USA then it would not really end well for them, and by them i mean the Chinese and the Russians.

I hate to say it, but they would basically walk unopposed through most of modern America

You know it's true. Our people are childish and cowardly

I thought that a lot of military groups/militias existed in America for when this type of stuff happens?

Jesus, bro. You spent 25 dollars on that book? I wanna read it, but I'm too cheap.

she looks hebrew

All the good ones you have to pay for, and I'm a poorfag (otherwise I would just buy the books). Tor is iffy, I've heard it's been compromised but hell if I know. check the tech catalog

Existing is one thing, but the will to kill is another

No, i downloaded the PDF of it, its the first search result if you search it.

thanks user

It promotes my views, It can't be bad!

make graffitti smear ink with brake fluid or straight brake fluid since it eats paint, and a repaint would still be in the shape of a dick.

Never knew that

yep, and its cheap too.

do you know any good VPNs? the ones that i see cost about 60 to 100 dollars

today
>more minorities
>more cameras
>different weapons

PIA is what I use, its a good one.

both the old school ver. of the cookbook, and Turner Diaries can be found online. i'm not saying the net is spook free.

This user is pretty smart.

>So i have read the Turner Diaries and i was wondering if this is how an actual civil/guerrilla war in America would go down and if the results would be different or pretty much the same.
You have more reading to do...

The Hill of the Ravens - H.A. Covington
archive.org/details/HillOfTheRavens-haroldCovington

A Distant Thunder - H.A. Covington
archive.org/details/ADistantThunder

A Mighty Fortress - H.A. Covington
archive.org/details/AMightyFortress

The Brigade - H.A. Covington
archive.org/details/TheBrigade

Freedom's Sons - H.A. Covington
thechristianidentityforum.net/downloads/Freedoms-Sons.pdf

The Turner Diaries - Andrew MacDonald
balderexlibris.com/index.php?post/2012/03/02/Pierce-William-Luther-The-Turner-Diaries

Hunter - Andrew MacDonald
balderexlibris.com/index.php?post/2012/03/02/Pierce-William-Luther-Hunter

Siege - James Mason
archive.org/details/Siege_836

Civil War Two - Thomas Chittum
archive.org/details/CivilWar2

The Ethnostate - Wilmot Robertson
solargeneral.org/wp-content/uploads/library/EthnoState.pdf

>california being the start of a nuclear white ethnostate superpower?
Nope.

Thanks user, i am starting to feel overwhelmed with all this new information that i am discovering in this thread. It will be worth it in the end though

"How is this book about white people being objectively superior and the author masturbating over his fantasy of all non-whites being exterminated 'racist'? Libtards these days, am I right?"

Imagine being on this level of enlightenment

Except thats not at all what i said, i just asked "how?" and you come at me aggressively when all i want to know is your claim.

Well, let's look at it objectively then and divide your question in two.

"How is it racist?"
I really shouldn't have to even answer this, but in short it is a book about whites being objectively superior and all others deserving torture and genocide.

"How is it propaganda?"
It's a piece of media meant to radicalize people and draw them into a certain ideology. That's generally referred to as propaganda.

Book read by the author is available on youtube.

My issue with the story is:
Everybody who is not white is either a black or a jew.
The main character has no depth
The "love" story is laughable
The secret society within the order is weird
The indiscriminate killing of anybody that had moderate dealings or contact with blacks or jews -seriously?
The insanity of starting a nuclear war

Total trash. The story would have been much more interesting if it wasn't dripping with blatant racism, and written by somebody with a modicum if writing skill.

>be me
>live not far from the National Alliance was headquartered in the 90s
>listen to William Luther Pierce's broadcasts while growing up because they were edgy and underground
>read the Turner Diaries after buying it for $10 at a gun show
>Pierce expresses opposition to the bombing of Yugoslavia, gun laws, Bill Clinton, and the Federal government's policies in general in addition to his tirades about the Jews
>find myself agreeing with almost everything Pierce says EXCEPT on the subjects of race and religion
>REALLY like Jewish girls

I feel like I'm stuck in between two worlds.

feelsweirdman

See, that was not so hard was it.

Yes, going from the dictionary the book falls under the term "racist" and a lot of the story was not so great other than the parts with the construction of the morters and planting them and the planning that is behind each of the "organizations" attacks.
I agree with you user, the story was most enjoyable when it was discussing the things that i have stated above.

Half poorly written story, half shitty LARP fantasy. WLP should've stuck to giving speeches and studying physics.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Even if Marighella was a filthy commie rat, his Minimanual of the Urban Guerilla is good

socialhistoryportal.org/sites/default/files/raf/0719730000_0.pdf

Cherish your enemies, user. They teach the ebst lessons.

This. Also, the author makes the mistake of letting his personal contempt slip into arrogance. Just because you hate someone doesn't mean they are incompetent or cowardly.

>I agree with you user, the story was most enjoyable when it was discussing the things that i have stated above.

The pride the main character takes watching thousands of blacks and race traitors hanged. Just insane really. But sadly, this book proved to me that it would be impossible to have an ethnostate without a genocide. It may start out with the idea to encourage certain people to leave, but would regress quickly to mass killings.

Jup. Covington talks about this in The Brigade, where even all the "pour encourager les autres" in the world doesn't work and they have to do an ethnic cleansing when they win.

Im sure you could last long enough without a genocide before anybody even cares anymore/ you have removed most of the other populations peacefully. Sort of like Israel and the Palestinians