When can we ban guns and finally stop the bloodshed

>but..but muh gubment
o yeah because your assault rifle can stop a drone

You're on the wrong website.

all of them

Hopefully all of them fucking die
I hate americans as much as i hate mudslimes

>o yeah because your assault rifle can stop a drone
so your actual philosophy is just to let rulers rule over while you are helpless?

you do realize that all empires of history, no matter how powerful they once were, all of them fell or were overthrown.

you do realize that military are mostly patriots right? and they aren't going to violate the constitution and remove guns from American citizens

you do realize that in a civil war lots of the generals and weaponry/armoy would defect to the patriot side, right?

you do realize that a central jewish organization prints the currency that would supposedly pay the wages of the loyalists right? How well do you think it will hold value during war?

Why so much hatred in your heart?

More Americans die from blunt objects than rifles. "Assault rifles" are only a subsect of that category. The vast majority are from black and Latino gang members using handguns to kill each other.

If you just look at the White population in America, we'd have a murder rate comparable to many European nations.

If you really care about reducing murders in the America (assuming you're actually intellectually honest) you're better off focusing on sterilizing black and Latino women in inner cities instead.

spbp

>tripfag
Saged and filtered

Well, hell. looks like a new trainee at Shariablue. Doesn't seem to be many co-workers posting on your shill post, so, I guess you'll be buying the coffee at break. Too bad, but, I'm not rooting for you either.

How many times do you have to make this thread before you realize no one cares about you or what you have to say and that you should kill yourself?

Dear lord, how many fucking times do I have to hear the
>muh drones
argument? A bunch of illiterate Vietnamese farmers held off the US for 10 years and forced them to pull back. A bunch of illiterate goatfuckers have been holding off the US for even longer than that.

I've seen this exact post with the exact pic related and exact text at least 50 times already. Sage

>300 million vs 2000

thinks 2000 would win

Aussies hate everyone, especially themselves.

Fcking deep kek

>Mental health services were shit during the Obama era
>Economic stress from a shitty economy added to it
>Violent gun promoting Hollywood movies starring your favorite leftie actors were making the situation worse
>Broken backround check system due to Obama era bureaucracy
>Mass shootings ensued
>Blame guns and try to take them away just like your comrades in communist russia did before 100m people died

The correct answer is how many Americans need to die before we stop trying to ban them for a solid 25 years. The answer to that appears to be either 168 or 252, depending on where you want to start counting.

>how many americans need to die

the more the merrier