Why is it that stories centered on non-human beings who are either trying to come to terms with their existence...

Why is it that stories centered on non-human beings who are either trying to come to terms with their existence, give up living, or live for the sake of someone else always good?

They're not

they aren't

They ain't

A metaphor for those that don't fit in in the society or don't know where they fit in. Hits the feels of most young adults who are lost in their transition towards adulthood.

Your sentence no main verb.

I only like left and middle
Don't get the "hype" on right

>Outsider non-human learns they're still OK and fit in, but then they die themselves because they don't really fit in

This is not OK. How is this an OK? In what planet is this OK?

source on the middle?

Why is it that you didn't finish grade school ? Your grammar gore makes me sick.

This. Its just projection of human racism assigning the non-humans unfavorable roles they need to fit into.

Wait for Centaur`s Daily life anime to see non-humans can be racist too.

You are just pretentious. Moe is the real answer.

They aren't.

Seconding that, I've seen it alluded to in other threads but can't get a damn name

too bad that LN was such garbage
i really wanted to like it

I forgot this one story about a golem looking for the parents of this human girl, Along the way he starts having the same feelings as a caretaker. I forgot the name and I'm really itching to re read it.

Somali to mori no kamisama ?

thanks user you are the best

foreign girl

Danke mate

*are

But moe isn't excluded from those kinds of shows. What do you think moe even means?

とつくにの少女

Thanks friendo

I ended up talking about manga with one of my work mates. He really likes Mahoutsukai no Yome so i showed him the Totsukuni no Shoujo. He instantly said it looks like a cheap knockoff, that the art style is ugly and he hates the little girl.

So guys, any tips how to get away with murder?

>that the art style is ugly
He has poor taste
>So guys, any tips how to get away with murder?
Lime, a quarry, and a 10 food deep hole. Bury him standing up so it's harder to detect.