YOU HAVE BEEN SUMMONED, Sup Forums

YOU HAVE BEEN SUMMONED, Sup Forums

EXPLAIN TO HAITI WHAT TRUMP MEANT BY THE THING HE SAID

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CNN/status/951639748782665729
twitter.com/AnonBabble

N-n-niggers

That shithole can fuck off, no one can order The President to do anything

The only people who know better than Trump that Haiti is a shithole are the Hatians.

OK:
Haiti = Shithole
I'm heading back to the embassy.

pls be real

ton pais est un hole de merde

>Don't make us mad or we will eat all the food you gave us!!

>Government of Haiti
TOP KEK

>BEEN SUMMONED
Gets robbed, raped, then shot on the way there.

NIGGERS THAT ALL HAVE AIDS

Haiti is a fail state, the ultimate shithole.

>WHAT DID YOU MEAN BY THIS?????

I hope he just points out a window

They'll freeze all foreign aide to the USA. Oh noes!

>Shithole Government summons you to the ShitHome

>Be me
>Embassador to Haiti
>Embassy is the only building standing and not made of mud
>Walk on cracked undrivable roads
>Look past destroyed mud huts
>Gosh that earthquake was years ago but it looks like yesterday
>Go to their royal mud hut
>Told by king negro to explain shithole comments
>"I assure you, Haiti is a prosperous country"
>I then threaten to cut their aid if they don't admit they are a shit hole

the quicker some ppl realize they live in a shithole...the quicker SOMEONE might get off their ass clean it up

Haiti has a government?

Simple...

Haiti is one of the most impoverished nations on the planet, and you cannot tell the difference between the before and after photos of Haiti after a natural disaster hit that nation.

>haiti
>eat mud baked on shit-covered ground
>not a literal shithole

Oh, sorry for the confusion sir. It's a slang term for the anus. You're country is an anus. Hope that clarifies things.

>when their chief export is literally AIDS

please yes

No way that is real

>Haiti doesn't know it's a shithole

>literally shit in a hole
>be mad when someone calls your country a shit hole

Are blacks really this dumb?

Fuck Haiti

WE ARE ALL SCARED OF THE NIGGER POTHEAD RAPIST HAITIAN ARMY RIGHT?

You fucking niggers need to learn your place.

This is what happens when you are too soft, niggers get the wrong idea.

The same government that had a palace virtually collapse from an earthquake in 2010 that sits in collapse to this very day!

gotdam. I work with a middle-aged, hysterical shitlib woman and I can't wait to respond with this tomorrow

Legit, I snickered.

It took me a second to realize he was being ironic instead of retarded.

>Haiti has a government?
wait what?

>pathetic crooked niggers who need US gibs are getting uppity and asking for explanations

shieet

it's sarcasm, muttbrain

Where was this outrage when the Clinton Foundation Jewed them out of relief funds? (also the child kidnapping)

>when it's unacceptable to say the truth
If something is a shithole, then it is. Harsh criticism like this is what drives many people to do better. Simply patting someone on the back after they failed horrifically is stupid.

>Haiti summons US official
>US official: "Well, can you name a single country that is better qualified for the title of shithole country?"

I went to post a picture about them eating mud cookies and got told duplicate file already posted. Holy shit.

It’s self evident. No explanation required.

>literally turned a tropical island into a desert
>other half of their island is a tropical resort
>flattened by earthquake and still living in the rubble with less than 10% of buildings rebuilt or even having the rubble removed
>starved
>average IQ of 75
>get ripped off by clinton foundation
>require massive charity resources to even survive
>gdp per capita of $739.60
>independent nigger country for its entire 200 year history
How is this not a shithole?

Never mind saw the sarcasm

Dank timeline of US invading Haiti next month?

Well if Haiti is offended by it you know what that means.

>no more mud cookies for Blumpf

You win 1 million internets

HAITI IS NOT A SHITHOLE
HAITI IS A SHITHILL
HAH DRUMPF IS FINISHED

Is that what it means? I thought it meant a hole full of shit, like a latrine.

You mean they're going to stop sending children to be used for satanic rituals? How will we ever recover?

he meant the same thing most people mean when they talk about shithole places. High crime, low iq, dirty af, few jobs, poverty, disease, and shitty govts.

Not very presidential, but he's not wrong. People from those kinds of countries have a harder time integrating with western societies, and are more likely to be a drain on citizen resources.

I wish we could open up immigration more for actual swedes. i hate to see them suffer, but at the same time, it's probably better they stay there and take their country back from the globalists.

The government of Haiti had to consult their chicken bones first, then stab the Trump voodoo doll a couple times before they came to this decision.

This thread is solid gold. Get in here!

Not niggers. They don't have the IQ to understand what a shithole is. Their native structures are literally huts made out of cowshit. They literally live in shitholes.

Ohh no!!! The Hatians summoned our Offical to explain himself......

About a statement his President made that was fucking accurate. They've been a shithile since the late 18th Century when they killed off the French Coloninists, and and forced their white women into sexual slavery. They're a model of typical nigger self rule, which results in despotism and corruption.

>admit theyre a shithole
fucking lost

>invading
Liberating.

If they need an explanation, it just proves that niggers are just as dumb as we assume they are.

Been to Haiti and I can confirm it's an Aids infested shithole and that was before the earthquake I can only imagine how bad it is now.

kek

Is this enough for you? easy to find more...
Haiti IS a shithole.

Your country is terrible and your people have no value, in fact they are a burden.

He was just saying something that everyone, who is being honestwith themselves, has thought at some point or another.

*throw dirt pie in his face
*kick his shit hole hut over

>Dank timeline of US invading Haiti next month?
YEAH! We'll bomb them back to the...

nevermind.

Eh, depends on context. Either works really

Rekt

The dumb fucks resorted to hacking each other to death with machetes within 12 hours of the earthquake. They're not even human, should have just left them all to die and then retaken the island and put something nice there.

I always wondered what the original script was for this scene in English. In Spanish, Sideshow Bob calls it an "agujero del demonio" (demon's hole).

Haiti are you really going to deny you're not a shithole.

Just tell the Haitan official to go tour his own country and he'll realize Trump spoke the truth

The AIDS is probably not their fault originally. But, their sexual lawlessness (in the Christian sense) spread the AIDS of course.

Imagine the extreme butthurt if the US invaded Haiti and made it a better country in a couple months, while continually ignoring Puerto Rico and it's ongoing disaster-state.

hey all you fuck tards trying to prove Potus wrong, Want to move to any of those shit holes and let us know how well that works out, if you are not ready to stand by your convictions STFU! TRUMP2020

Absolutely 100% irreversibly BTFO rekt.

Who's excited for white celebs to go to Haiti with a heavy security presence to prove to Drumpf that it isn't a shithole?

Trump only meant that Haitians are all damned to hell.

Avenged Sevenfold shirt??

lol what

Essentially this.

I would just take them up the roof of the US consulate in Haiti and hand them binoculars.

top kek
twitter.com/CNN/status/951639748782665729
>"Let me be clear tonight. The people of Haiti have been through more... withstood more -- they've fought back against more injustice than our President ever has." Anderson Cooper choked back tears as he reflected on the devastating quake nearly 8 years ago

Yeah, it's called the UN.

That's a Haitian resort

AAHAHAHAHHAHAHA OH WATCH OUT GUYS KING OF NIGGER ISLAND IS GOING TO BTFO US LMAO

How true is the border meme about Haitian cutting down all its trees while the DR is still forest?

Sir just what it sounds like your country is a shithole, Sir thats what he meant by that.

>Injustice
>Earthquake
Are we applying morality to natural disasters now?

Well, sir, I think he means it's worse than Mexico.

> eyeroll

G-d hates niggers.

>hole de merde

TROU DE MERDE

If your presidential palace is still in ruins 8 years after an earthquake, you live in a shithole.

>my high school math teacher was from haiti
>he went back and was killed
>also the government does work
>it's not a shithole
>fuck drumpf