Tsugumomo

Hymen intact.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FHqXyS0h7Aw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>we general now
Fuck animefags and their retardation.
There's nothing to discuss until either a new anime ep, or in two weeks when the new manga chapter is for sale.
If you have any neurone alive OP, delete your shit.

Not after i'm done with her

seriously nigger?

youtube.com/watch?v=FHqXyS0h7Aw
There's always something new to discuss.

Fucking crunchyshit brings the worst cancer to this board. Kana captcha when

EIGHTY YEARS CUTE

We bayonetta I guess? We are still two months from kazuya's fight, baka

now do the other one

i only post best girl

Are they OK?

Hey, this is interesting. Either she's using some tsugumomo we can't see, or demi-tsukumogami have powers outside of longevity. Maybe it's inherited from her mother?

>Be in a fight against an unarmed opponent
>Use nature as my tool
>She doesn't care about the trees and whoops my ass anyways
>Try and hide
>Suddenly confronted with hair blades

I'm going to assume that as a demi-tsukumogami she has similar abilities to normal ones, I would wager that she's using a personal ability. Since hair is her thing it can mean she's decendent of a brush/comb. Or maybe some sort of shampoo or cosmetic item since looking youthful is aparently what she does being Eiredacted years old.

>even though she was the head honcho for decades, even after drugging and interrogating her twice, and using mirror to spy on her, the enslave faction didn't know she had this power
How long a game was she playing?

>personal ability
Wouldn't it be a generic ability, since she's just manipulating part of her own body?

I want to say that youthfulness is part of the inheritance, since tsukumogami don't appear to ever age in human terms, but I don't know anymore.

>How long a game was she playing?
She's been at this job for decades. Madarai doesn't have shit.

>Wouldn't it be a generic ability, since she's just manipulating part of her own body?
Not by my reasoning. If it were a generic ability she would summon a copy of whatever object they are. Hair isn't an object rather, it's a part of the body so it shouldn't be covered under the fundamental ability descriptor.

A personal ability however, can grant the power to manipulate something related to your base object. So the flower pot guy can create plants because pots house them. The Daruma guy can trigger a game based around the doll in question. Flute can convert sound into attacks. Etc.

>I want to say that youthfulness is part of the inheritance,
I thought that as well, but I just came up with the notion that maybe her youth is tied to her original parent's object.

Tsugumomo is the only damn manga that waits until nearly the third act to do a battle mechanics infodump.

Basically if you see a clone body it's fundamental. Interestingly enough this means that Kiriha might never have used anything more than fundamentals since additional weaves are just clone bodies, and I'm not sure if weaving them together counts as her personal ability.

The muscle weaves are probably a personal ability, since it's close to her origin as a part of clothing.

>The muscle weaves are probably a personal ability
I would have agreed before Chain muscles became a thing.

It also reminds me of the "hair demons" that appeared early on. Maybe she's actually half-amasogi.

Well, I can't come up with anything an obi might be able to do in combat, other than crush people's waists and that goofy "unrolling the courtesan" gag.

Amasogi don't have true human forms. They're basically curses and grudges.

the closest thing to a half asamogi is kazuya

I am struggling as well to think what an Obi can relate to conceptually. But I'm trying to think along the lines of stuff we've seen. A helmet gives the ability to recall the memory of every weapon and attack it has endured. It also can manifest an entire suit of armor. So you have the concept of "Defense" and "Attack reflection" represented here.

An Obi is a garment associated with Kimonos. Different styles are used for different Genders, as well as whether the attire is supposed to be formal or casual. It's also fabric that must be knotted or folded but the idea of "weaving" isn't inherently a Personal Ability since we've seen it replicated by other objects.

>Different styles are used for different Genders, as well as whether the attire is supposed to be formal or casual.
Her power could be making Kazuya a trap?

STOP
POSTING
THIS
SHIT

>Granny
>Not S+
>Kanaka
>Not F

the ONLY thing wrong with this is that fem kazuya isnt on it

She's above the image, to good for the chart itself.

>flute below pillow

all girls are S+ except for chisato and asami theyre below z