i.imgur.com/nHa4fxz.jpg
pastebin.com/BaVpW1hx
i.imgur.com/03GFnwq.png
imgur.com/a/qItQA
imgur.com/a/700pN
saismirk.deviantart.com/
imgur.com/a/ONZnw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters giving Mimibro-tan headpats like she were a pet cat on her lap, please!

Thanks if you pick this up!

Mimibro-tan:
i.imgur.com/P7QsBr0.jpg
i.imgur.com/vpAqm8o.png

full_body
skirt_lift
high_heels
anal
handjob
tape_gag

There's seven and aside from different heads and most wearing stockings they look exactly the same. Go nuts!

Requesting Risty having an Airplane!-style drinking problem due to her curse.

youtube.com/watch?v=w9t26oXrcy0

Requesting smug Annie bunny girl

Anchor for

Requesting kinky lingerie yuri between Akiba's Trip politician and Sophia Nishikinomiya.

Is there a pastebin of drawfag tumblrs/ blogs? Or anyone know some of them?

/r/ing Malvina, full body and gagged with eye to eye length duct tape, please. Not sure if in a lewd pose or standing or sitting or daki style. Head band optional.

Requesting stereotypical JRPG antagonists from the 90s-00s versions of these girls. Chitoge and Mine have been done by the way

Refs for ideas here: imgur.com/a/RrktD

Requesting Kite and Haseo violently wrecking Kirito through a parody of this Hi-Ougi/Mystic Arte youtube.com/watch?v=8RDa7-dYFv8 that ends with a dual Data Drain.

More memorable Haseo refs: i.imgur.com/TL2UOzL.jpg i.imgur.com/peDjr5n.jpg

Skeith ref for Haseo's Data Drain: i.imgur.com/nHa4fxz.jpg

There is, but I don't remember the link and it might not have everyone's. Who are you asking for?

/r/ an Usopp version of this Zap Comix #6 cover.

Requesting more Shiny Ursula ass, getting spanked, groped, a tear in her pantyhose, etc.
She's from LWA

Anchoring this dank WIP from last thread Original request

Requesting Ritchie dressed as Roxas.

Oh? I did a request in the other thread, I should post it here too?

Idea from last thread caught my eye

Drawing waifu as a titty cow embarrassed about her deliciously fat bust.

Requesting a smug Sabrina with massive heaving breasts in any of Ivy Valentine's get-ups

Requesting a POV of her being tsun and offering the viewer a gift/chocolates, and violently threatening them if they don't accept it.

Any kind of smug, or any specific smug face you like?

I just wanted to look through the work of frequent drawfags, I found a (sort of) list on the booru, but only a couple have links to their blogs.

Requesting Ellen eating a big hamburger. A long juicy hotdog is also acceptable.

Requesting Nakigitsune surrounded by cute foxes like the one he keeps with him.

Requesting Asuna with a bob haircut.
Anchoring this for the drawfriend working on it.

Something like this

pastebin.com/BaVpW1hx

Gotcha, thanks

Requesting a hairstyle chart of Zero from Grimoire of Zero.

Requesting Mitsuha happily crying tears of joy with a look of disbelief on her face.
It can be a reaction to anything.

Anyone know of any high quality artists who will do character designs for commercial use?
For pay, of course.

Requesting Nanami wearing a sling bikini

Redjuice
Go pro or get laughed at. Nobody you will find here has that kind of chops unless it's for local small-time 100-200 people might see it kind of thing.

Thanks.

Dantewontdie?

Give me a series with a cast of cute girls. I have an interesting non lewd idea for them. Please include a picture or ref sheet of them as I have not watched much anime this season amd may not recognize some.

Requesting anything cute or lewd with Jotaro and Daidouji.

Draw Nui.

With huge tits?

whats stopping you?

Nothing, just wondering

Requesting Darkness or Paladin unnerving an orc similarly to this image i.imgur.com/03GFnwq.png

Posting this wip from last thread Original request

DRAWFAGS POST YOUR ART ONE YEAR AGO, NOW AND YOUR END GAME

I was going to do that until I noticed I backtracked

Requesting Setsuna Tokage the lizard girl, Tatami Nakagame the turtle girl and Ryuukyuu the dragoon hero sexually harassing/teasing the hardening hero of hard virility Eijiro Kirishima.

No, I got worse.

Requesting Rukia doing something cute/cool with any of these pokemon
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA
Pokemon refs: imgur.com/a/700pN
if another pokemon interests you that isn't pictured here feel free to ask about it

Requesting these cute idols as the sith lords from star wars. I have more refs if needed.

Requesting Tapris cosplaying as Heroine X from FGO
Pose can be anything. Adding the cap/ holding a sword is optional

You can try Sai, I know he does character designs for Mimifag so he might be open for that.

saismirk.deviantart.com/

Requesting eclaire seattle being the batter or pitcher for the Seattle Mariners baseball team.

Requesting anime girls wearing glasses.

Requesting Sucy cosplaying as Squigly.

Requesting this with Joseph Joestar

Requesting Kagari Atsuko from LWA wearing Helena Blavatsky's sexy outfit.

Now is the time to sleep. Gnight.

Requesting Syoko from im@s CG and Krauser II from DMC rocking together.

Requesting Caster of Black/Avicebron from Fate/Apocrypha showing off some fine-ass legs.

Requesting Lalaco molesting Trigger-chan.

If I were to post a WIP picture I am making unrelated to the thread, can I ask for critiques?

It looks like I only improved marginally on polishing a piece, how depressing.

Made that last week.

Yes

What did you do in 2015 that leveled your art so much? I'm gussing lots of grinding fundies?
Any advice and general direction for someone that wants to do the same thing?

I know the arm is flat and weird, but I can fix that. What I'm having trouble with is the torso to the waist. I feel like something is wrong with it and I do not know how to fix it.

Began drawing digitally. Allowed me to focus much more on anatomy, details and color than I ever could on paper.

>tablet is magic
It's ok I'll get there on my own. ;_;

A 70 dollars tablet is plenty enough to begin. And compared to all the stuffs you need to buy to draw traditionally it's not that much at the end of the day.

Digital allows you to go further but you still need to grind the hours to git gud.

I mean that it's bullshit user
Lots of people that own tablets don't get to that level that quick, owning a tablet isn't going to magically open your eyes and make you a fantastic artist. It helps, it gives you a lot of freedom and options, but that doesn't translate to skill.

I know, that's why I asked for general advice. But guess I'll be Loomis'ing it up.

Perhaps it only feels wrong because you've neglected to fix the arms.

Digital is extremely forgiving. You can undo redo. Flip to check work, grab sections and adjust their size etc. With traditional you have to do it right from the beginning or you're fucked. Try both see what works for you.

So do nothing but the arms look wrong then? Is fixing the arms the only thing i can do?

I feel like one will gain more confidence and become a better draftsman through traditional means.

I agree with this. I see to many "good digital artists" that have poor base drawings, conceptions of anatomy. It's a shame really that most aren't properly trained nowadays.

>owning a tablet isn't going to magically open your eyes and make you a fantastic artist.

I know, my earlier digital stuffs were crap. If you want another advice I guess that would be to study other artists. Having a goal and trying as much as possible to get to it is important, I guess that why lots of people stagnate for years. I'm just one guy with his own experience so it's not like I can easily compare with the experience of others, I just kept going by not counting the hours and I ended there.

I hate going through my old pictures.

Feels like her waist is too low which makes the torso seem longer than it should: the thinnest part of the waist should be higher up. Might just be me, though. It's also hard to tell where that would be since the arms are flat; elbows should be just around that area. Like what the other guy said, you should fix the arms first and then assess it.

>I see to many "good digital artists" that have poor base drawings, conceptions of anatomy

You could say the same for even more "good traditional artists".

>Feels like her waist is too low which makes the torso seem longer than it should: the thinnest part of the waist should be higher up. Might just be me, though. It's also hard to tell where that would be since the arms are flat; elbows should be just around that area. Like what the other guy said, you should fix the arms first and then assess it.
Thank you.

>for even more
>more
I don't think so. There is less to distract from damning errors. If you were to peruse digital artists vs traditional artists famed as "good" you'd see what I'm trying to convey.
Either way it doesn't really matter. What matters is that the consumer or artist is happy in the end.

>There is less to distract from damning errors.

That's totally wrong and just depends on the style. If something is bad at something where it's supposed to look good to be appealing it'll be bad. That's it.

> If you were to peruse digital artists vs traditional artists famed as "good" you'd see what I'm trying to convey.

yeah, because you'd take the bad examples of digital artists and the good examples of traditional artists.

The medium doesn't matter if your fundamentals are there. The tablet is just another tool.
Quit making excuses and git gud.

Ok, thank you. I always thought learning from other artists is a mistake because if there are errors you'll be making the same errors, like the many people that start drawing by copying anime, ignoring fundamentals. But this isn't the first time I saw someone getting good at by copying others. I should make an inspiration folder.

Requesting busty prototype Magilou from Tales of Berseria being as sassy as possible.
More refs: imgur.com/a/ONZnw

The point is to "steal" what you like about an artist, and learning how to do appealing stuffs. Like if one makes great bodies you can learn from him and learn what makes them good. If another have the kind of linework you want to achieve learn from it. And then combine that with fundamentals as well.

>yeah, because you'd take
I said for you to look yourself user.

I'm not trying to upset you. Just state what I've noticed over the years. People copying and mimicking nowadays more often than learning the basics and fundamentals.

I'm bad with explaining, but artists use very quick "trick" with shading skin. It takes seconds.

If you know what you're doing.

I never know what I'm doing. It's always experimenting and hoping it'll look good.

I couldn't explain very well what seemed odd till going over it myself. I'm shit, please forgive me.
I think rounding out her head/shoulders/face, giving her arms shape like the others said. Bring her breast down a bit and fill her a bit out all over. I tried to draw over it so you can see what I mean.

Hips look weird

I'm saying that this "trick" only rely on the fact that you'd need to know how light works along with having experience. Otherwise it will just look flat. Giving this "trick" to beginners isn't a good idea.

Requesting Satania from Gabriel dropout (on the left) doing the trick like the pic in the right.

Huh, I recognize your art from lemma. You've improved a lot.

>I always thought learning from other artists is a mistake because if there are errors you'll be making the same errors
Only if you blindly copy what you see and you don't know fundamentals. Learn fundamentals to deconstruct other artists art and do targeted studies. Been working well for me anyways.

Requesting a tanned Jaguar-chan!

Requesting Future Zamasu showing Goku Black a cute kitten he found. Have Goku Black in West Kaioshin's outfit along with two of her sliver and red potara earrings.

Requesting Akane and Anna doing anything cute or scary.