Biblical pedophilia?

Is this an instance of pedophilia in the Bible? It's when the Israelites take revenge on the Midianites in a military campaign. Moses commands the following after their victory:

Numbers 31:17-18
>Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

Also, Yahweh is responsible for a lot of genocide in the Bible, how do christcucks defend this?

Other urls found in this thread:

biblehub.com/hebrew/2945.htm
mechon-mamre.org/p/pt/pt08a20.htm
mechon-mamre.org/p/pt/pt26c6.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How can shills defend THIS

numerous instances. all OT references to "virgins" more than likely are hairless little girls

This is the word used:
biblehub.com/hebrew/2945.htm

gj --- have some faggot-pol-mod-approved jew tits

>Implying a 20 year old can't be a virgin

>implying that kids weren't married off at age 12 in biblical times

keep them alive and then wait till they get older because you need women capable of giving birth to expand the size of your tribe and also god wanted some of the genetics from those people to survive?

not even a christian it just seems obvious

and you can't take the grown women because they're already degenerate

so you take the children, still innocent. raise them as children with normal healthy childhoods and when they're old enough to bear children there you go.

you don't understand, women were a resource back then. babymaking was valued. the more pregnant women you had in your tribe the better, because you were trying to grow

so to just destroy an entire tribe and not take the females that could grow up one day to help your tribe grow, was an obvious tactical mistake.

it doesn't have to be done in an unethical fashion, you can wait till they're old enough first and obviously you should since children cant make babies. and also because you want them to be good mothers as well not mentally scarred child sex victims

fuck, marry, kill on these goofy broads

1,2,3 for me

>women children
this means people of the gender of female who were born by way of two people. anytime this kind of "slaughter" may may anti biblical post is made. it forgets that these people were half breeds between fallen angels and women. if they were normal "children" then fine. have them as material slaves? the centurion had what we would consider a strange relationship. always keep context and time reference and read the original manuscripts and languages

>context
>nu-liberals
thats a laugh
if they understood context they wouldn't exist

i find that not losing my mind because people sin is actually quite biblical. there is nothing new. so. anytime people fly off the handlebars. i know all of this has been written and i know what i might expect

>Israelites are dirty savages who fuck kids
Color me surprised.

at least they werent nephs. lots of "hetero" stonings in this passage. kinda makes me take my serpent seed views even further. i dont have much credence in our concept for earthly marriages at all. and this severity in this passage from Numbers makes it seem like simple "hetero" fucking can create nephs. i kinda always thought that though. tough titties there freud and frog worshippers. also masonic pussy worshippers

Many christcucks and kikes don't like to admit that the bible actually contains little when it comes to worthwhile values. And pedophilia was incredibly common in the past one could say it's destruction is a decidedly modern invention.

easy. dont lay satan

>Implying anything is wrong with that as long as their ages are close to each other.
Did it in rome too.

i dunno, it doesn't sound like you understood the text. not even christian just saying. it's a difficult read

Dont read Bible literally
Sound the frequency that started omniverse, the true reality, is the God hidden in bible. Yahweh is just Enlil pretending to be god tho Ea did too play god several times like when he saved Noah. Their, these larpers god which they truly believed as the source, the freqeuncy, all is one, the one, is metaphorically imbedded in Bible.
That resonates with me. Not saying that is absolute truth but what is more reasonable this or that the almighty daddy living in invisible upper realm genociding and allowing rapes and etc.

The issue was sin. It has always been sin. Read the fucking book, OP. He has Israel exterminate the people out of the land of Canaan because for 400 years he was forbearing their sins. Also, back then, girls did not have their periods until later on in their teenage years. Now thanks t McDonald's and Monsanto little girls as young as 8 can delelope as much as a 15 - 16 year old girl back in their time.

maybe it was better that they die as innocent children going to heaven then be allowed to grow into degenerate adults with rotten souls who couldn't go to heaven? just a thought. why the hell am i doing a better job defending christianity then the christians.

What am I misunderstanding pray tell?

>Yahweh is responsible for a lot of genocide in the Bible

He had to destroy every Nephilim tribe in order to keep the human bloodline pure and enable the coming of His Son.
The story of David and Goliath is about a human defeating a giant remember?

basically all of it. if you're actually crurious, and i know you're not, you're just interested in being right, you could visit jordan petersons talks on the bible and how its basically the operating system of western civilization. its a deep book, with archetypes and instructive stories and shit. you can't even respect western civilization without respecting christianity. and if you dont respect western civilization then fuck off commie, back to r-e-d-d-it

>implying pedophilia is bad
This idea that young girls shouldn't be married is a modern feminist notion.

i love David. david was such a hunky dream boat. i'd love to go back and spy on him and jonathan. i believe his relationship with him or his "tendency" for such. is what gave him the courage to kill a cannibal neph. love the guy. love. him.

He is very relatable indeed. His story is a great story about how merciful God is, and how He forgives His children.
>had to google 'hunky'

uhh user, I don't think you meant what it means

So a petercuck leaf wandered in, eh?

Anything can have "deep" meaning if you choose to ascribe it such, and for most of European history people have. You can interpret the bible to mean this or that and people have just look at all the denominations, but at the end of the day the layman wants something solid to base their life on and the bible with the current breadth of scientific knowledge now known is outdated.

oh i meant it alright. in the english bible it says they both cried until david exceeded. that makes no sense. the verb was ad higdil. and it means to cum

so a fedora wearing reichfag wandered in eh? hows the larp going? seig heil right haha

you haven't looked into it. period. you never felt you had to. i was like you once, but now i'm ten years older

not implying anything wrong. what you infer is on you. times were different 2,000 years ago. times were different 200 years ago. biology and biological urges kick in at puberty and it makes sense to wed at that time. it's modern 20th c. used up hags that got the right to vote that has us in our current situation(s). add to that declining morality and ez divorce-at-will laws and here we are. new ethnostate needs to start over from scratch and live like it's 1618 again.

Listen. When you are ready to liberate your mind from the Jews and can live your life without a middle-aged professor instructing you to live like a normal person maybe we can stand eye to eye and build a better world for the white race. Until then look into booster seat you are awfully small for a twenty-four year old.

>new ethnostate needs to start over from scratch and live like it's 1618 again.
Yea I do agree we need to reform our society/system

My conclusion is to teach responsibility and discipline earlier and throughout childhood.
I think we can speedup learning and make "school" much more shorter.

that's cute, but you're larping so its kind of hard to take seriously. half of the nazis i talk to would probably piss hitler off, i don't think he was as bad as the memes and fake history amke him out to be. but reichfags like to causually talk about genocide like they think they're fucking cool or something. when in reality they're completely delusional and nobody, not even the one testical man they worship would ever accept them.

it's a larp

If David had had a homosexual relationship with Jonathan, they would have both gotten stoned to death though. I don't think that it implies such a thing, especially not in the Old Testament with the very strict Levitical laws

>the verb was ad higdil. and it means to cum
No.
For those that are curious, faganon is referring to 1 Samuel 20:41.
הִגְדִּיל
>mechon-mamre.org/p/pt/pt08a20.htm
This word--"hig'dil"--appears elsewhere in the Bible. Psalm 126:2 and 126:3
>mechon-mamre.org/p/pt/pt26c6.htm
>הִגְדִּיל יְהוָה, לַעֲשׂוֹת עִם-אֵלֶּה
"our mouths shall be filled with laughter, our tongues, with songs of joy. Then shall they say among the nations..."
>“...Yhvh has done GREAT things for them!”
>הִגְדִּיל יְהוָה לַעֲשׂוֹת עִמָּנוּ הָיִינוּ שְׂמֵחִים
>"Yhvh will do great things for us and we shall rejoice."
No exact translation exists, but it means great, not cum.

Try again.

>learning
another bone of contention with me. this needs to be restructured back to the three R's and knock off the fucking indoctrination shit

Hig'dil also appears in Daniel.
>Daniel 8:4
"I saw the ram pushing westward, and northward, and southward; and no beasts could stand before him, neither was there any that could deliver out of his hand; but he did according to his will, and became great."
>כִרְצֹנוֹ וְהִגְדִּיל
>הִגְדִּיל
>Daniel 8:8
And the he-goat magnified himself exceedingly; and when he was strong, the great horn was broken; and instead of it there came up the appearance of four horns toward the four winds of heaven.
>וּצְפִיר הָעִזִּים הִגְדִּיל עַד־מְאֹד
>הִגְדִּיל
Hig'dil means something greaten, in the sense of body, mind, estate, honor, or pride. There is a different word for "erection" and "cumming" (the root of which is closer related to "seed")

youre all over the place chronologically and politically. those proscriptions were against molech whoredoms anyways
why are you using other examples. what is context. tears. laughter. all these sorts of things. with family. with somebody youve made a covenant and stripped your clothes. what does "you've uncovered your mom's nakedness" mean? theirs was the longest love story in the bible. the septuagint differs from the hebrew. in the sodom story. when it said the men. and all the men. came to rape the angels. it said men. twice. but two different hebrew words were used. the second instance had meant people. watch "the shepherd's chapel". in 1- or 2Kings, i cant remember, they speak of how most translations say God made man of one blood. this is only church pretty much that says the manuscripts never said that. that it meant clay or dirt. i dont see why is controversial. you say resembles a seed. you can go on long time about biblical seeds if you wanted to. so. what's the problem. if two men are crying. it also referred to masturbation by the way. one does not simply exceed in tears. the fuck is that. onanism is failing to impregnate your widowed sister in law. so we called it "fapping" instead. people are stupid

>faggot-pol-mod-approved
God damnit mods... People talking about the most extremes of political doctrine, "racism", ethnostates, and other such things don't care about nudity!
On a different note, it's probably banned because of "LE BBC" and "THE TURKISH MAN" posts.

>Numbers 31:18
Let's see what it says, word for word.
>וְכֹל הַטַּף בַּנָּשִׁים אֲשֶׁר לֹא־יָדְעוּ מִשְׁכַּב זָכָר הַחֲיוּ לָכֶם
Literally, this is:
>"But all the children among women who not-known bed male live, to you."
Honestly, what else would you expect to have happened during wars? Killing children is immoral; they are innocent.

>why are you using other examples.
Because you mistranslated the word. Hig'dil doesn't mean "cum." It doesn't mean "finished" it doesn't mean "release." it doesn't mean "erection."
>context
Yes, semantics and context. According to context, it's likely referring to David's honor or pride becoming great. To say that "hig'dil" suddenly alludes to penises in a given context, when it literally never does in any other verb context, is extremely wishful thinking on your part.
Sorry fag. Things don't just mean things because you want them to mean those things.
>the septuagint differs from the hebrew.
The Septuagint is DERIVED from the Hebrew. If there is a discrepancy, the Hebrew is the original reference point.
>theirs was the longest love story in the bible.
You'll need to prove it's not platonic or fraternal love. Men can love each other without being sexually attracted to each other. It's arguable that (non-sexual) male love is deeper than female love, in the sense that men who are friends are less hostile toward each other than females... Brotherhood is powerful and pervades the militaristic/masculine morale of every army. (there is no "sisterhood" equivalent. Women are mostly catty bitches with poor team skills). If you recall, David and Jonathan were military men. Their fraternity makes perfect sense. Bros over hoes, always.
>in the sodom story. when it said the men. and all the men. came to rape the angels. it said men. twice. but two different hebrew words were used. the second instance had meant people. watch "the shepherd's chapel".
The rest of your post is rambling and incoherent. But if there is a specific passage you'd like me to look at and clarify, book and verse it.

Nope their are rules and laws set out for female captives and slaves taken in war

We're talking about a people that's suppose to represent God on Earth in pagan antiquity mind you(the Israelites)

God can do whatever He wants - it's literally His world, which includes you.
The fact that He doesn't just damn you and offers you any out at all is more than you deserve.

The NT rules are also different from the OT. That's why they're called different names. Woah.

uncovering mom's nakedness. many sources say ad higdil means until. a making fulness occurs. it means to increase or to grow large. matches the arab word for boner. you maybe mentioned seeds in a freudian slip? things are interpreted. the english versions are utter shite. i told you to analyse the sentence. theyre fucking MAKING OUT. and crying. until david exceeded in tears. it's a shite translation bud! was it ad higdil used in your cases? you said no exact translation exists. they were making out. both were crying. literally only david literally exceeded in crying. exceeded. not stopped. not anything. and many people say this verb is "until. and becoming pretty much a boner". look at how much this hurts you. like. fucking WHY!? why even argue it. you think i lie? you calling me a liar?

Hey FAGGOT.
Get ITT: