Local newspaper (The Times of Northwest Indiana) deletes my comment on facebook because i said a criminal got what he...

Local newspaper (The Times of Northwest Indiana) deletes my comment on facebook because i said a criminal got what he deserved after seriously injuring my friend in a head on collision. Then goes on to say my comment was vile (it wasn't) and that they are not the government so they can suppress my free speech all they want.

My facebook is not "fake". Just because i have no friends doesn't mean its fake, people were agreeing with me.

Thats why we call them liberal times here, my opinion hurt their feelings.

nwitimes.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/update-hebron-police-say-crown-point-area-man-who-died/article_2f5f62fc-b249-5068-8c72-d5fa7d696d75.html

Welcome to Jewish Tyranny, internet style. You can't express anger if they don't want you to express anger. Their rules, not yours. You should find where these people live and learn how to move about undetected. They will do much worse than ban angry talk in the future. They will ban truth because it gets in the way of profits for their sponsors, if they don't do that already.

I couldn't have worded it better myself. Its just sad that this is the way things are.

I'm surprised more places don't do that around here honestly. I'd almost expect that attitude from wndu and wsbt.

Update: They deleted the entire post because everyone was saying the same as me. "Criminal got what they deserved" and "karma caught up to him". They can't handle opinions.

what faggot uses such a disgusting font? op you are a massive faggot*

These newspapers are in every corner of the country. IGNORE THEM. Most of them are barely staying afloat. They hire ultra liberal niggers to try to pander to the women/faggot audience and run pop culture stories.

Make fun of them for working at such an obscure newspaper. They went to school for years, paid thousands, and all they got was their.dream of working at the NYT or Washington Post shit on by reality. This will hurt them

Northwest Indiana fag here, The Times are faggots.

Exactly this.
Didnt even bother to read.

Yes

>that font
Neck yourself

I have instant comprehesion of anything I look at, but I didn't enjoy it. Honest question, was I just raped according to Swedish law?
> I may also be a tremendous bundle of sticks for making this post.

OP is a faggot.

Aww, are you sad your poor wittle comment got deleted? Fucking snowflake faggot.

This. Every. Single. (((Media.))) Company.

Lmao. This is sick, but they deserve it.

trips of truth

Ok? Is this a personal army request or something? Getting banned is part of the game.

There's got to be some kind of law on this for the press or something... Why isn't there?

Any lawfags lurkin know if there's some course of action that could be taken here?

I'm sick of these instances of speech suppression having no consequence, simply because they're not "the government". If they receive government aid, would that make them subject to the first amendment, for instance?

They expected one of them in the wreckage brother!

Just ghrow obamas line of you didnt build that back at them. They couldn't exist without the government in some way. See the mental gymnastic work.

That's what I'm saying. I mean shit, the media is commonly referred to as the fourth branch of the government. I know it's not officially part of the government, but it is an essential and natural part of a society/governmental system. I mean, the press is mentioned in the first amendment having their free speech protected by the government, why shouldn't the government protect the free speech rights of people from the press in cases like these?

I mean if they have a comment section, doesn't that constitute a public forum? And isn't THAT protected by the first amendment?

I'm serious, this kind of shit HAS to be illegal.

It's all hypocrisy. The left wants to bully you around to make you do what they want. Own a private bakery? You must make fag cakes even if it goes against your religious beliefs. Ok then if you own or use social media sites as a conpany then you can't remove people's comments just because you don't like them. Can't say private business have to do things they're not comfortable with then turn around and delete things you disagree with. Liberals deserve the bullets.

I get your logic, and I totally agree... But I'm looking for some kind of legal basis for my argument... if one even exists.

Is there any precedent for a non-governmental agency being forced to uphold the freedom of speech? Like a private college being forced to allow presentations they disagree with or something?

desu I agree with the newspaper.

anyone who uses that Android font deserves to be lynched

This is true, I went to university for a semester. Everyone working in fields like this, international relations, etc, all aspire to have big time positions for the UN and other major names. They're all pretentious as fuck, so if you rub in that they're wageslaving for something well below what their aspiration was it'll crush them

The news anonymously writes vile shit all the fucking time.

Why don't you grow a set Nancy and just go throw on a mask and kick his teeth in outside his office. Fuckin pussies these days.