Boruto

new ep soon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qUEy55r49fY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So she's supposed to be the new Hinata, right?

no

shes so useless.

Artist?

Who drew this? I tried reverse searching

Sort of. Her shy/nervous personality but way more interactive with her class instead of tunnel visioning nardo

So, do they fugg?

Subs are out.

what's her endgame

Today's episode was more fun than the past 3. I was surprised at what Boruto summoned but I'll wait until everyone else watches to discuss it.

Did Boruto just summon a fucking demon?

This pic is probably going to get you banned, and therefore this thread deleted, but it's pretty ballsy. I commend it.

Today we found out #10 is Namida

Other names not placed to a face yet

Renga Kokubō
Kō Ase
JJ
Doushu Goetsu
Wasabi Izuno
Kuwa Yokobori

So is Mitsuki behind that possession and monster stuff?

No, I don't think so. But I wouldn't be surprised if Orochimaru was, and sent Mitsuki to go see what's going on.

Boruto should be banned off of Sup Forums

>15T

Spongebob-kun

FINAL VILLAIN
I
N
A
L

V
I
L
L
A
I
N

This was a great episode. Good to see Konohamaru is covered in bitches.

Too young for him though.

I was expecting some low-budget shit with the kids goofing off and Bort and Salad becoming real friends. Instead I get production values nearly on par with episode 1, Boruto summoning a fucking demon, and some actual action with Konohamaru stopping said demon. The race for the flag sequence through the school is pretty cool too.

I also called that Boruto's summon would cause the damage needing to be repaired in next week's episode.

If she's off the clock, she's ready for cock.

>Boruto wants to summon snakes.
They're not even trying to be subtle with the Sasuke parallels.

>Fat bitch is actually strong.
Jesus.

So if I understand correctly, when Boruto summoned the Nue (chakra demon thing that we saw at the beginning of last week's episode) all of the little triangle pieces surrounding its seal were used up. We saw one of those pieces being filled by Denki's possession in the first episode. So I guess it draws chakra from its victims when possessing him that complete the seal. Which Boruto expended to summon it. Which means Boruto and the Nue are connected somehow. We've seen this foreshadowed through his doujutsu, but now the connection is clear. Furthermore, Boruto somehow summoned that thing without a summoning contract being made beforehand.

tl;dr Boruto summoned a demon that's somehow connected with his eye. Beyond that, I haven't the faintest fucking clue what's going on.

I don't have the picture but iirc her highest stat was physical strength and her weakest is intelligence.

>weapon summoning is literally babby-tier shit they teach to academy students
Tenten's suffering won't ever end, will it?

Woops didn't even realize I had a picture selected

To be fair TenTen is an expert and can summon hundreds of weapons with no trouble.

It seems to be leaning to a Mitsuki/Orochimaru scheme. For what purpose? I don't know.

They're all fucking strong. Shikadai can restrain a whole gang of lolis. Inojin's Super Beast Scroll is almost on par with Sai's, a former ANBU member.

Here it is. Only reason Salad edges her out is Hulk Smash, and even then just barely.

Honestly this Nue thing is the most interesting part of Boruto. I think we never had yokais before in Naruto, right? At least they never played a major role. It has a great potential for world-building and some lore.

Not a scheme per se, but I wouldn't be surprised if Oro lost track of one of his ungodly abominations and it somehow ended up wreaking havoc in Konoha.

Next to Rock Lee, Choji himself was probably the village's strongest side character in the previous generation after Fox Jesus, Darkness and Keikaku Martyr

Just imagine when she does the slimfast jutsu

>I think we never had yokais before in Naruto, right?
There was the Shinigami but that's about it IIRC. Anyway, it'd be pretty cool if Boruto domesticated this thing and made it his summon animal. But I'm most curious about the shared connection between the two.

>Just imagine when she does the slimfast jutsu
And Ay's Lightning Cloak if she ever acquires it. New generation does indeed surpass the old.

Then that means Mitsuki is probably sent to take care of it.

And it also means that, along with Shin, Orochimaru has freaks breaking out of his labs. Literally getting away with it.

Even after becoming a "good guy" his little science projects are still wreaking untold havoc across the lands. wewlad

Anyway, back in the Mitsuki Gaiden there was all this weird talk about a "secret mission" that Mitsuki learns about after opening up the crate and reading the dossier Oro compiled on Boruto. I wouldn't be surprised if capturing the Nue was his assignment.

> New generation does indeed surpass the old.
Surpass my ass.

Can Shinigami really be consider a "yokai"? I'm not an expert in Japanese mythos, but I always perceived yokais as minor magical beasts/demons/spirits. Shinigamis are basically deities, a completely different level.
Shinigami is a weird stuff of Naruto anyway, I like the mysterious vibe around them, and yet I would like to know how they fit with all these Ootsutsuki and ayy lmaos.

>people are confused why Boruto and Sarada never made up in this week's episode
I don't understand the confusion. In episode 2 Sarada said their parents were friends and that's it when asked whether or not they were childhood friends. In today's episode Boruto parrots the exact same line in response to the same question. The character profiles on the website list Boruto and Sarada as childhood friends.

There's no reason to form a relationship that already exists; they're already friends, their background just hasn't been explored yet.

Mitsuki is so interesting he has been around for two years in a movie, his own side story, and games but we still know so little about him. I want to see how he acts when he's not with Boruto, Sarada, or Orochimaru.

Madara summoned a demon fox. Boruto summoned a demon chimera. Tomato tomato.

>Can Shinigami really be consider a "yokai"?
I dunno, probably. There was apparently more than one, as the Uzumaki clan successfully sealed one inside a mask Oro later uses to revive the previous Hokage.

>Every now and then marada is summoned once more
>If you want to be one of the kage you must defeat him
>They have him restricted in some way so if he breaks free of these power reductions he will be stopped
Good potential there from what I can see

>salad goes up to him
>are you to be the next homage, girl?
>Just shows him the eyes
>Casts some new bullshit to take her mind or at least be present in that noggin
>"I surrender. I won't kill my own family this time"
>Madara then uses salads body to conquer the world

>I dunno, probably. There was apparently more than one, as the Uzumaki clan successfully sealed one inside a mask Oro later uses to revive the previous Hokage.
But summoning the Kage would make it the same Shinigami Hiruzen and Minato used.

Mobile posting fucks up greentext spoilers. What a surprise.

Guess I'll go fuck myself

> demon chimera
ugly ass worm

Yeah, I don't get it either. If Hiruzen and Minato can already summon it then why have the mask in the first place? Unless that's just where they summon it from, but it's never made clear.

I love Kakashi so much

The tail is the ugly ass worm. Connected to the rest of the chimera, because Boruto only partially summoned it. Which makes me really want to get a good look at its full form. Because the tail was pretty creepy, with its lack of eyes, pale purple body, and needle teeth.

The mask exists as a way to release the sealing.

The mask was for it to release whatever soul(s) it devoured, which was the Hokage for that occasion.

You're right, now I remember. Orochimaru needed to transplant himself into a Zetsu body after slicing his belly open with the knife.

Anyway, I think the theory someone had a while back about Boruto's doujutsu resembling an Edo Tensei eye because its connected to the netherworld or wherever the fuck demonkind lives in this series, is becoming more and more plausible.

I just remembered Tayuya's summons were kinda yokai-ish. They looked like ogres.

chances of chocho slimming down? she was kind of cute this ep

She'd be pretty fuckable if she slimmed down, I agree. I think she might already know the Butterfly technique in the manga though.

She already wants to slim down and between her heritage, her relationship with Anko, and Moegi (someone that knows the secret technique called "Sexy Jutsu" that ChouChou could adapt into a permanent change) being her squad leader it's highly likely she'll find a way to become thin.

So the Gedo Mazou is connected to the Rinnegan, right? Then couldn't it be possible that this thing is connected to Boruto's eye in the same way? But if Boruto's eye is a mutation due to his mixed Hyuuga/Uzumaki DNA, then why would it be connected to any kind of creature naturally? Maybe because it's a chimera like him?

If Chocho becomes permanently thin it would be a terrible message from writers' part. Basically it would be a way to say thin people > fat people.

>breaking news: local edgelord gets punched in the face by fat black girl and fucking dies

Doesn't her clans jutsu require the fat so that they can turn it into chakra

Their clan has to have some fat control jutsu, maybe she'll just have fat tits and ass

I expect chocho to become a brown sex bomb as an adult

but it's true

Ikemoto did a little sketch for the novel of today's episode. You can tell it's him from how short Salad's skirt is.

Does this mean Sumire, Denki, Namida, etc are canon now?

giant frog demons gets all the bitches.

bitches love frog demons

Also people can say whatever they want about his art style but the way he draws ChouChou is absolutely beautiful.

But thin people are for a fact better than lardies

>Basically it would be a way to say thin people > fat people

Gay frog

They were always canon. Ukyo writes the manga and came up with the arc we're watching now. That's why it's decently written instead of the usual SP filler-tier writing.

So Konohamaru will continue Jiraiya's toad legacy instead of Boruto. Neat.

Class rep a cute

youtube.com/watch?v=qUEy55r49fY

This man has lost complete control over his students.

She wants all the boys to run a train on her. You can tell.

>hey guys you know tenten's one defining characteristic that makes her even remotely special
>yeah we just teach that to academy students to practice their summoning jutsu
wewlad

Top tier teacher right there

it's the practice summoning, the first summons babies learn to get ready to summon actual useful things: vore rape demons

Further evidence that Tenten was trained wrong on purpose. As a joke.

Someone fucked a cat or what?

why is she so perfect?

You like whales? Even the disgusting pig admits she's fat.

>there are ninja furries now
oh jesus

Sarada doing her job well as a leader, she'll be a great Hokage in the future.

>the male must always sacrifice for the female

you are aware that this also means that you're going to be barefoot in the kitchen and don't get to make decisions, right

It'd be nice if she was related to Tamaki to give Kiba a new gen (human) family member.

It would be a fine too.

>now

She's the real goddess in the Naruto world.

The correct term is THICC, user

It's okay to be fat when you have a cute face and a charming personality.

Well according to her she's chubby. So she's a disgusting pig like her father plus her mother is fodder, can she even do anything other than punch Naruto?

I love how Boruto refuses to take any of her crap. Naruto was always a pushover when it came to Sakura.

Konohamaru is the shit now. Can't believe he grew up so good from that "this means filler" character he felt like before

She is an Akimichi after all

>tfw no papa Naruto to put the hokage hat on your head.

t. Sarada

Instead he's being an asshole to her. Hinata needs to be more strict on his ass and maybe he'll become a good student instead of starting fights.

Tenten: I'm bleeding- making me the victor

The Uchiha always have to suffer in way or another it seems user.

You don't think they'll give Sarada the Rinnegan do you? Because other than Sasuke's eyes or they use a dead Uchiha's eyes she's going to go blind later down the track.