Can someone call up CNN and tell them to stop swearing? I've counted them saying shithole 500 times already

Can someone call up CNN and tell them to stop swearing? I've counted them saying shithole 500 times already

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vX5kJgfb6Rs
consumercomplaints.fcc.gov/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=33794
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

got you bb

The Final Form of the Jude

Annderson Cooper says shit hole all the time, just usually it's in the form of a question

imagine my shock

youtube.com/watch?v=vX5kJgfb6Rs

Whatever happened to that Canadian Naked News thing? Was that just a meme? I bet that would be an interesting way to increase viewership. Maybe the wrong sort of viewers though.

Can you imagine the morale at CNN staff meetings? It must be a daily humiliation just to report to work at CNN. And all the best shit on DNC is just around the corner.

They're calling the Chinese slant eyes rn

What is this party

Normies are already on Facebook and will be even more when clip packages start to go viral, they're unironically livid and totally outraged over this

damn thats cold that guy called don lemon a nigger twice and don lemon cried. sad!

Christ, what shithole country did that thing come from??

ireland

>FCC fines CNN for saying 'shithole' too much

Say it offends your gender identity. They'll practically buy you small country to make amends

FEEL FREE TO COMPLAIN TO FCC

consumercomplaints.fcc.gov/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=33794

Truth hurts

Quit being a faggot, canadians say the word shit on their local news. Germans show full frontal nudity men and women on their fucking local news. Grow a fucking pair you nigger

This would be an issue if people still watched TV.

Tv is shit if youre in a shithole and rely on shithole local tv stations, you basically have to pay for the 200 dollar a month cable package for any good tv

Its an official statement from nu-Kim. No need for censorship.

I'm genuinely convinced that >50% of CNN viewership is due to McDonald's and airports.

hotel lobbies and dealer mechanics

Doctors/Dentists

DMV
Hospitals

>I've counted them saying shithole 500 times already
Congrats on falling for their ratings stunt.

why are you faggots giving them ratings? are you retarded?