Lifted trucks

Why are liberals so triggered by them? Especially when they roll coal?

I'm not a liberal, but what bugs me about most lifted truck drivers is that they drive like fucking assholes. Also for most of the people who get them it's such a purely useless thing to pay money for. They just do it to have le big truck. It's no like they actually go mudding or something because if they did they would be driving a lifted beat up used pickup truck instead.

LOWER YOUR FUCKING BEAMS FAGGOT THATS WHY WE HATE YOU

They're becoming to large.

gimme my 97 Tacoma back.

because they're a hazard for others. they block your vision of the road, which is especially dangerous in intersections. they also drive like fucking morons and have generally lower IQ than most. They buy trucks because they know they're fucking retards who are going to need the protection when they inevitably crash.

What a fucking waste. Someone who would chose to spend money on that shit clearly has Shitty priorities. Probably someone from some shithole southern state.

This, it's just like dudes buying a gucci AR that never gets shot. It's a prop for LARPing.

Alberta is ten times worse because they desperately want to be a southern state.

In Texas we joke that it costs one inch of your dick to raise your truck one foot

>Also for most of the people who get them it's such a purely useless thing to pay money for. They just do it to have le big truck.
but does this annoy you? Its their money after all.
>they also drive like fucking morons and have generally lower IQ than most
nice ad hominem, not an argument. Also YOU are responsible for your own saftey on the road , not others
big fan of smaller trucks as well, I just wondered why all the hate. Big trucks are fun to drive

>sick rig

No.

I don't really know Alberta, but that might be one of the few areas where you could convince me lifting a truck wasn't a totally stupid waste of money given winter and snow and stuff.

>but does this annoy you?
Yes. The negative externalities of large vehicle ownership and use are glaringly obvious.

Because they've never done an honest days work in their lives. They don't know how to have a good time. They only know how to bitch and drink soy then helplessly wait for an offroader to come rescue them after a mudslide.

Rolling coal is fag tier - it's as dignified as farting in someone's face.

>buy "off road" vehicle
>never leave asphalt

I see this all the time in my city, rich people driving Land Rovers.... but never Rove Teh Land.

people who drive trucks with an obnoxious lifts are overcompensating for a tiny dick and need to feel like a man, just a get a regular truck you faggot

t. texan who sees this shit daily

Fucking niggers only rais their trucks....maybe some mexixans, but never a Jew or an A-rab.

My issue is they lift the truck, but never put bigger tires on it. So the actual clearance hasn't changed because the diffs haven't been lifted up. Then as you say they drive like idiots, weaving in and out of traffic like some hot hatch. I've seen two lifted trucks jackknife due to that shit.

Prerunners are the most tasteful way to actually modify a pickup.

Rolling coal marks you as a hopeless inbred hick moron.

Lift kits are dumb, and a sign of overcompensation, but harmless.

This. I'm the furthest thing from a liberal, but these trucks are fucking retarded. They're the country version of some dude who got a Jaguar with daddy's money for his 16th.

Their drivers are complete cunts too.

It's got nothing to do with politics and everything to do with their drivers being butthurt fags.

>Also YOU are responsible for your own saftey on the road , not others

We just had a family of 4 killed near by in a head on collision by a guy who had a history of multiple driving suspensions and 60 convictions. Tell me again what they did wrong?

Why do people like to roll coal? When ever I watch someone roll coal they sound like they won the lottery.

> "Don't mind me, I'm just carrying a shovel everywhere I go, it'll be useful if there's ever an avalanche"
> "Don't mind me, I'm just wearing this bee keeper outfit 24/7 -- you'll thank me when the hornets come"
> "Someday the skiis I wear to my 9-5 at Subway will save your soyboy cuck life"
> "Does the fact that I bathe in Evian trigger you?"

t.buttblasted D*dge fanboy
>negative externalities
why would you care if it doesnt directly affect you (inb4 hur dur hard to see over, eye sore)

what is your point? Where is the argument? Maybe they like the look? Whats it to you?

>Because they've never done an honest days work in their lives
pretty sure you need a fair amount of capital to have a nice lifted truck (50k-60k plus AT LEAST)
>they don't know how to have a good time
Not an argument, more ad hominems
not trying to bait here, I just dont understand why there is so much hate for people living their lives the way they see fit

Jew

Doesn't bother me. It's their money to waste. Half my classmates from highschool went to work on the rigs after graduating and bought $70k trucks on credit. Then the oil crash happened and they got screwed hard. Some of them were able to rebound and get careers somewhere else. Some started selling drugs.

not even close
again, ad hominems everywhere, no real arguments or discussion
i just want a good reason apart from "i dont like it"
sounds like a lot of the boys down here in southern ontario

Found the lifted truck owner...

Small penis much?

>implying trucks aren't the most practical and useful vehicles ever created on top of being aesthetic af
eat a dick nigga

Trucks are for men, cars are for boys. That's it.

nope, ford ranger. Exactly the opposite.
these guys get it

It's not. Don't listen to that faggot. We have lifted trucks here for sure but 90% of them are used for work

You uh, seem pretty preoccupied with male genitalia there, champ. Everything okay? Was there some childhood trauma involving penises you wanna talk about? Was it your dad's penis? Did he have a big scary truck where he "taught you to drive stick"?

>tfw when mention my friend has a suburban that works well to pack full of my college buddies and load up with groceries and things because most of us don't have cars and that's easier and btw fun
liberal says
>OH I HATE SUBURBANS
>THEY'RE TOO BIG
>NOBODY NEEDS THAT

nigger we're literally using it for it's intended purpose and being more efficient in every way

Odds are you’re albertan, so i’ll speak to you in terms you’d understand. HERRFF BLERCF FUUGGG FLBBE. Jokes aside, it doesn’t even snow that much in alberta faggot, get over it, you’re not a cowboy, and you don’t need a muh dick tier truck. The rest of us think you’re the niggers of all leafs t.maratimer

the problem is that he was allowed to drive, not the truck, idiot

>I just wondered why all the hate. Big trucks are fun to drive
Because a lot of those are driven by suburban idiots who don't actually ever use off road capability or even transport capacity in meaningful way. People with oil burning system on exhaust should be fucked with taxation, vehicle taxation overall should be based on how much those pollute, in case that stupidity it should be assumed to be always on.

Big truck or SUV impacting on another similar vehicle is usually more dangerous than collision between two normal cars.

Because they're bigger than their shitbox crossovers that they brought to be the biggest guy on the road.

Toyota masterace

hell ya bro

Because white males fancy them.

And that's the boiled down truth. Go ahead and say otherwise.