I'm a Jew, both parents full 100% kike...

I'm a Jew, both parents full 100% kike. Give me your best evidence that the mainstream narrative of the holocaust is false in any way.

Pic related is my actual Jew nose.

Other urls found in this thread:

ihr.org/jhr/v08/v08p433_Berg.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE&t=599s
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk&t=875s
youtube.com/watch?v=alyk2g10AZk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how many jews lived in germany at the time? honest question i have no idea could you look it up for me? and how many died in the holocaust? honest question i forgot

Tits or get the fuck OUT now show me your fucking tits you dirty fucking jew

kek

Not all of the jews killed in the holocaust were in Germany

Fuck i don't care about that i want to see your fucking tits now post it right now

Get out of here Soros

sorry, not just germany. poland and france as well. how many jews in germany/france/poland and then how many were killed in the holocaust

i'm just saying. more jews died in the holocaust then actually existed in europe at the time. now i'm not some crazy conspiracy theorist who would ever question an official historial narrative. but i can't help but wonder. do we know the full truth about what happened? was there some lie, some misdirection for political reasons to fudge the numbers a bit?

sorry im not allowed to think about it. im a bad person im sorry please dont have me arrested for questioning official establioshment approved history

Leads to this

nazis conquered europe. a lot of european jews were shipped to labour camps in germany. they didn't use only german jews

Do we agree that concentration camps would get food after german nationals first in the case of a lack of funds?
Do we agree that money and food are extremely scarce at the peak of war?
Do we agree that Zyklon B would be a highly expensive, humane, and time wasting method of execution?
Germans knew rope was free.
Starving jews was super free.
Bullets were cheaper than Zyklon.
gassing and cremating is a long terrible process.
get on the right side of history my big nose friend

>prove something is false
That's not the way it works.

hey where's the tits jew op? Come on post your titties on here now fucker

sure fine, how many jews in france, poland, and germany? figure it out and get back to me. and then figure out what the official stats are regarding the number of dead jews in the holocausts

just double check the numbers. just see if it checks out

HEY aren't you fucking listening? Post your fucking TITS right jow i want to see your fucking nipple now you fucking asshole

Post your nipple op

This kills the thread

There just wasn't enough time or man power to bury that many people. I would say probably tens of thousands tops based on all of history (that wasn't fabricated).

>all those resources diverted to gassing/buring jews while a war was going on, on 3 fronts

sounds legit

I actually have a question for you Jew boy. What's an easy way to learn Hebrew? I'm trying duolingo, but just like Russian I have to first learn a convoluted alphabet which upsets me to look at. Any easy sources?

Wow, naked Russian bitches in a gulag. Nice post.

Look jew op, i don't give a fuck ithat your a fucking guy alright but i want to see your fucking pille on her right now so fucking post it on here right now or I'm going to find out where you live and go over there and shove your big fucking jew up my asshole and grope your fucking legs hard and twist your fucking tits now fucking POST THEM RIGHT THE FUCK NOW I AIN'T GOT ALL FUCKING NIGHT YOU FUCKING JEW!

Do you need a hug?

Why don't you answer the question?

i think op ran away

are you familiar with the word Holocaust? its a Jewish ceremonial incineration.

Its a jewish word... The Jews are the ones that named it as a ceremony...
Does that mean anything to you?

Its like naming some terrible cannibalistic episode a Thanksgiving Feast.

It's a photograph of a drawing desu. Look closer.
Was used to convict a man and he was hung by the neck until dead. Is a blatant forgery.

You're fake and gay.

God fucking damnit! OP YOU FUCKING DIRTY JEW DON'T FUCKING RUN AWAY FROM ME WHEN I ASK TO SEE YOUR FUCKING MAN TITS BITCH! FUCK! Fucking op never fucking listens like his fucking mother especially his father goddamn! I ain't fucking leaving until i see som man jew tits on here now!

271,000 Jews died per red cross records. 20,000,000+ Christians died in WWII. Who do you think the biggest victims of the War were. All photos staged by Jewish Communist Russians. Allied bombings on supply lines and destroyed infrastructure resulted in starvation in camps.

Most were polish jews. only 250,000 jews lived in germany at the time. Many were also in the soviet union and were killed when the german army invaded.

It doesn't make any sense to kill people using gas chambers. Just shoot them, or load them into a ocean liner in the Baltic sea and dump them overboard. They would be dead in two minutes.

Are you really that retard? Why asking questions on Sup Forums while you rats could google them yourself? It's all there and better than Sup Forums, you know that right, lazy rat?

Not one kike was gassed all died from typhus, gassing does not magically make you skinny. Zyklon B is a delousing agent
The jewish holocaust is cover for the holodomor, jews murdered 66 million people between 1918 and 1956.
The day of death is coming for all kikes, trump just turned your islamic weapon back against you.
When the world is made aware of kike bullshit and control, every single one of you, man, woman and child will be slaughered, synagogs of pedophilia will be destroyed. King kike bibi will be publically tortured and burned alive.
Israel was never yours and never will be. Theodore Herzl is the man behind israels creation and the rothchilds own it. Your 'star of david' is false, it comes from the rothchilds family shield.

Show bobs

Why would Uncle Wolf not work the Jews to death rather than gas them. You’re a kike, right? Spend Zyklon, fuel for crematoria, and have to clean chambers repeatedly versus gain goods produced with free Jewish labor. He wanted those Jews alive to work, and it was even written above the gate. Your race wants people to believe that Hitler hated Jews so much that he would waste resources to kill them, further wasting resources. This same person also approved the Haavara Agreement. Choose one.

Give this a read
ihr.org/jhr/v08/v08p433_Berg.html

OP here, unsauced garbage is useless. But I'll go over a lot of this now.

Hitler was not rational. The argument I would make is that he wanted to have them directly killed, not starved.

SHOW ME YOUR GODDAMN FUCKING HEBREW TITS NOW!

I'm a dude, are you a homo?

Math doesn't add up, nor does it make sense to carry out exterminations during a massive war with strained resources.

I KNOW YOUR A FUCKING MAN ALRIGHT FUCKING HELL GIVE ME A PIC OF YOUR FUCKING NIPPLES I WANT TO SEE YOUR DIRTY JEWISH FUCKING TITS RIGHT NOW FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME GODDAMNIT THIS MEAT ISN'T GOING TO BEAT ITSELF OFF AND I NEED TO SLAM YOUR FUCKING JEW MOUTH ON IT NOW NOW FUCKING POST IT OR I WILL MAKE YOUR ASSHOLE UNCIRCUMCISED!!!

>Hitler was not rational
This is 100% true as he was a human being. However, he kept Jews alive in camps rather than summarily execute them. He spent a whole lot of resources on people he supposedly hated and wanted dead. How do you reconcile this with him letting Jews emigrate to Israel tax-free?

Fucking post the tit of yours now

Holocaust means burnt offering. The holocaust happened but it wasn't a bunch of jews getting gassed. It makes no sense to call that a burnt offering. The real burnt offering was countless European and Japanese civilians getting killed when their cities were destroyed by incendiary carpet bombing. The whole thing was a big sacrifice by satanists or whatever they were who controlled the Allied governments of the time.

The burden of proof is on you. I'm very open to the evidence. Please show me the most convincing evidence of the major claims in the official Holocaust narrative. Please. I don't want to believe I've been lied to.

some of the camps had soccer games and movie theaters and shit. there are countless holocaust survivors who say it wasn't so bad until the starvation set in and by then german soldiers were starving as well. the goal wasn't elimination, the goal was to just fucking get rid of them, set them aside till you can deport them. isreal refused to take them back, everyone refused to take them. free jews but nobody wanted them. let them go and they just drift back into germany for more of that subversion hitler was afraid of

i don't agree with it honestly. but i dont see the reason to make the holocaust out to be worse then it was when it was already pretty bad. makes you question the whole thing, were some jews really experimented on medically? i dont know. i'd like the truth about the holocaust but i dont know where i'm going to find it. especially since hisotrical debate on the issue is illegal in many countries

Dude but what if there's nipple recognition

(((Satanists)))

>pretty much says it all right there
>sacrifice the goyium and take all the victim energy like it was only kikes who died in WWII
>mfw

sorry, it wasn't called isreal then. but lots of jews in palestine. i guess i can see why palestine didnt want more jews seeing as how they're arab and theres some hisotrical friction there. point is nobody wanted them

I don't give a fuck hell i don't care if your nipple turns out to be a bunch of miniture jew noes formed together to form a jew nipple, i want to fucking see your goddamn chest right now without censorship now.

Better put some fucking olive oil on your chest when you do this too prick.

The holocaust didn't happen because it would have been a good thing, and if I know anything about this life, it's that good things never fucking happen.

apparantly jehovah witneeses were holocausted too as well as the mentally challeneged and gays and etc etc

is it true? i don't know. how would i? history is filled with lies where fo i even begin finding the truth

Get in the oven.

>especially since hisotrical debate on the issue is illegal in many countries
This is one of the most damning things. Why would it be illegal to question some huge somewhat recent historical event? This would be the sort of law that you would only have passed in some absoultist monarchy or dictatorship where they make it illegal to question the ruler's legitimacy or something like that. But in this case, you can't question what happened in a war in some other country (it's a lot more than Germany where you can't talk about it). It's fucking crazy if you think about it. It's an emperor has no clothes sort of situation.

shut up racist! i'm calling the police

It doesn’t matter whether the holocaust happened or not because you’re still a fuckin kike

Daniel Craig's List

i dunno, they're not all bad. maybe you're just a bit edgy?

Show fuckn bobs jew

Come on guys get this fucking jew to show his damn man boobs on here now!

Bump

I want jew tits now

(((They))) were pushing the Holocaust narrative long before WW2. Look up the Holodomor. The holocaust that actually happened.

here are some guidelines on marriae for jews, it's on german sadly, but you kikies are a smart pest

youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE&t=599s
here you go jew! don't jew that shit

Mao and Stalin killed way more people than Hitler did. Even if it was 6 gorillion it wasn't more than other dictators throughout HISTORY.

Seriously dude. Look at history. Jews are always the center of world conflict. Not because you are special but because you are a cancer.

youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk&t=875s

394 prior shoahs says you had it coming

jews aren't victims, no one spoke out for them because they had spent centuries systematically exploiting anyone who had ever showed them kindness.

kike

Your definition of 'great loss' differs from mine.

no

I want man jew tits now.

There were roughly 2.4 million jews throughout europe at the time of ww2. Germany's share of the jew population was under 300 thousand like 280 thousand or something. The holocaust is pure bullshit. Even if there were a bazillion jews in germany at the time there is no way the nazis could have ovened 6 million jews with only 30 working ovens. Its jew propaganda for gibs us dat.

Germany is in europe you fucking retarded jew

Best evidence I've come across.

There has never been any evidence of (((alleged))) hydrogen cyanide gas plus the cremation oven was so small it was only able to fire up one body at day/ hundreds of thousands of bodies literally impossible all these claims theyre just, ridiculous

Thoughts On The Holocaust™ by Dr. William Luther Pierce
youtube.com/watch?v=alyk2g10AZk

Do I have to find sources for these things or is a story enough to prompt you to dig further? I learn best that way and I'm extending the offer to you.

Eugh you people are dense you know. Have you heard of a pyre?

The idea that all the corpses were burnt in crematoria is dumb. The records point more towards mass pyres.

Bumping for jew boobs

I fucking hate you op

Debase yourself like the kike you are by posting tits and then kill yourself
If you're a man do it anyway

In all honesty I think Israel should take in refugees. I think it's fair since Jews move into Palestine territory in refugee from the Nazis that were killing Jewish people in death camps like Auschwitz.
Since the birth rate of Jewish people is declining they should invite the refugees to not only have more culture in Israel but to produce more children to save the Jewish race.
The belief is that if any person who has Jewish blood, no matter what percentage and if their mom has Jewish blood or is Jewish, by the Talmud they are considered Jewish
so I believe Jewish men won't have a problem with this. Israel should be the place of multiculturalism since it's foundation is on the Holy Land meaning we'll have tranquility in the middle east forever.

GPR surveys turned up evidence of ground undisturbed for thousands of years at places like Treblinka

diversity is canadas strength, doesn't israel want to be strong?

English version.

Bump

what am i seeing here?
other than the obvious

>why do you need a law to deny the truth but instead enforce a lie?.....propaganda 101.