One Piece

Who's the worse parent, Judge or Big Mom?

Other urls found in this thread:

shonenjump.one-piece-character-popularity-poll.sgizmo.com/s3/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well at least Judge doesn't kill his own children.

Judge loves most of his kids
Linlin doesn't seem to care or trust any of them

Big Mom. Judge can't kill his own children.

Big Meme's final form

THICC

>Pudding gets bullied for her third eye
>Big Mom tells her to grow out her fringe
>Pudding is no longer bullied and has a lovely café and people like her

Big Mom best mom.

Big Mom is much worse, Judge said that as much as he hates Sanji he doesn't have it in himself to kill him, meanwhile BM kills her children without giving a fuck.

I mean maybe you just stop caring when you got like a 100 of them.

Goda/10

Big Mom got butthurt when she thought Katakuri wanted to save her, I wonder if Judge will react the same way.

Threadly reminder, no chapter this week.

When are we getting one? Next week? The week after that?

Judge actually likes four of his kids
Big Mom is way worse

I think he mostly can't kill Sanji because of loyalty to his mother

next week

Opera deserves to die. Also Pekoms is a retard.

People are forgetting that Judge turned his kids into unfeeling murder machines.

>next chaper is new geological era

>unfeeling
Reiju's character clearly contradicts that

Big Mom sees Luffy coming at her that day as a challenge to her rep, and she's the woman who's going to be Pirate Queen someday (in her mind). Imagine if Kidd or Urouge or someone came to Luffy claiming they're able to beat his ass, captain to captain, and then Zoro stepped in; Luffy would be mad about it too. Judge seems more interested in Germa 66 as a whole so probably wouldn't mind.

Big Mom cannot steal the lifespan from a person who doesn't fear death.
As we have seen, Germa soldiers doesn't fear death.

Mama is useless against Germa Army.

Why does early One Piece have so many shitty designs, even the guy that beats this guy felt like he was some fodder dude

early chapter?

Big Mom didn't get to where she is today solely by soul-sucking. She took out Brook without effort despite him countering it. When Jinbe resisted it she just laughed in his face and threw a punch. Sanji was holding his own against Judge until he threw up the human shield. Germa ain't shit.

They're not unfeeling, they're what Sanji could be like if he could control his libido

Is there an edit of Char's "I came here to laugh at you" with Ichiji yet?

She killed one son once, and it was apparently not a conscious decision, as she couldn't remember any of it afterwards.

spoilers when?

Next week

shonenjump.one-piece-character-popularity-poll.sgizmo.com/s3/

Vote now you fags

Opera knew she'd kill him if he reported his failure, The only way he'd know that for certain would be if she had done that before, she'd also kill Lola on sight
Praline and Chiffon have no loyalty to her because of these reasons

in an universe full with ugly disgusting people calling and bullying Pudding ugly just becouse of her third eye

bravo Oda

Reiju is older, she didn't get the emotion erasure. Reread the part where she explains the fight between their mother and father.

>boa

Yeah, especially since since Pudding is the cutest girl in the OP universe.

ODA, WHERE'S MY NIGGA ZORO?

>missing the point
>not understanding how discrimination works
bravo user

ZEHAHAHAHA! YAMI NI NOMERARU, MUGIWARA!

Big maybe (is) mentally ill and that goes in her favour. But it is still probably her.

Was his nose always this long?

lol no

>lol
>tumblr

His nose grows with his beard apparently

>what is google image search

Toei

Zoro and Sanji both lucked out.

>Not getting all your meme reaction faces exclusively from Sup Forums

Get a load of this pleb.

Is Ivankov Genderfluid?

did you have a stroke?

i just google imaged carrot user, i wasn't even looking for a reaction face it just happened to be appropriate

For real?

That's upsetting

He's hot as fuck, that's for sure.

Actually technically yes, Ivankov and Inazuma are actually gender fluid, but Ivankov seems to identify more commonly as male

Oops forgot image

its golden week so sj isn't coming out

>Not naming your files appropriately

>its golden week
then post golden week

Damn i want a marine to join the crew

Big Mom without a doubt.

Damn i want the crew to join the marines

Garp get out

I read that we could get spoilers as early as this Friday, but I'm not sure how the Golden Week shit works.

if luffy became a marine instead what rank will he be at this part of the story

I hope the spider Cafe has Galdinos poster on the wall the way Baratie has Sanjis

Judge holds genuine affection for his (successful) children.
Big Mom is like constantly one step away from offing hers.

Captain

Has Oda drawn the SH crew as Marines?

>Garp still probably dreams of this and cries

>reading spoilers
its like you dont even want to enjoy manga

inb4 the pasta in which he and Luffy staring at each other for minutes then BB says: Zehahaha,
however I try, there is no future in which I could win! congratulations Mugiwara! it must be the fate, zehahahaha zehahahaha

Whatever rank is right below Garp most likely

that would be rear admiral, come on, drake was that pre-ts.

He'd be vice admiral for sure.

I mean, I guess, but Luffy being the same rank as Garp rubs me the wrong way

Probably same rank as Coby but he'd definitely still be stronger than Coby because he has a devil fruit/isn't a little bitch.

What if Luffy became a marine after eating the rubber fruit and never met ace and the rest of the SH crew also become marines and instead of Luffy trying to save Ace in marineford its Sabo.

You think Zoro beat Mihawk? He has been looking so at peace since the timeskip.

Ace could've been a marine too then.

He would've if he wasn't influenced by the evil red haired shanks

>Exactly 20 years has passed between the joining of the first and the final crewmember.

I wonder if that was intentional.

But he is not 10th.

>final
We don't know that

Garp is VA only because he can't be bothered with all the duties of admilars. He's clearly stronger than average one

black beard is.

I know, but my point still stands

Yes he is

Yes we do

You're just mad because you went and got a deck and you paid for it. Like those Hilary tattoos.

his number is 10, but if he were to get a numbered chapter, it would be the 9th.

Not sure what special kind of stupid it takes to get any political tattoo, even were they to win, now you have a retarded tattoo for the rest of your life, whereas that campaign will only last for that cycle, or two if they're lucky.

Speaking of Garp, I could totally see Sakazuki being so pissed off about Luffy or just Garp's attitude in general that he'd hire someone to assassinate him and mask it as natural causes or some shit like that.

he already said when fighting pica he is still nowhere near mihawk tier

Who is missing a chapter?

Chances are he got utterly wrecked, but is happy since he has some sort of idea how strong he really needs to be.