Dragon Ball Super

Cute Burakku.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FFytb-j5rlE
discord.gg/9kkEZZb
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>not even an actual god in ningen body

Shit taste.

Why does he go from sounding like Batman to sounding like a British twat after transforming?

>They have 6 Saiyans, so it's easy
Cabba and Greenie really have no excuse not to have a god form in this tournament

Why is Black playing with a baby smugpup?

we dont know the namekian ritual

Where can I read the manga in color or at least a site that doesn't have shit quality?

Wrong.
SS3 is a 400 multiplier of SS2 power and SS2 is a multiplier of SS1 power.
SS1 Radtiz : 60,000
SS2 Raditz 6xSS : PL 360,000
SS3 Radtiz 4xSS2 PL : 1,440,000

It's one of 17's sons.

Except they ignore how you go SSG also training is probably obligatory if you want to go SSG at will, ritual seems to be not enough if you ask me

Because Sean's still trying to get a good voice for Black
At the end of the day he should just use his SSJ3 or SSJ4 voice, that's what everyone expects anyway

>SS3 is a 400 multiplier of SS2
But that's wrong you idiot

Pic related says that Super Saiyan 2 is twice as strong as regular Super Saiyan, and that Super Saiyan 3 is four times as strong as Super Saiyan 2. So
SS is base x50
SS2 is base x100
SS3 is base x400

SS Raditz would be about 60,000, SS2 Raditz would be 120,000 and SS3 Raditz would be 480,000.

Hell no, his Rose Black sounds great, he just needs to drop the British accent

>Rose Black sounds great

they forgot to draw her leggings

>Anime Vegeto struggle and job to Zamasu
>Manga Vegeto destroy him until the time limit

How will he deal with the mary sue trunks?

It was after meeting Krillin, do the math.

There won't be a mary sue trunks, Zamasus fusion will run out and then Zeno appears

Whats the point of wearing leggings and stuff under a skirt

>There won't be a mary sue trunks
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

We don't know that yet.

Gogeta would have stardust breakered Zamasu away. Stardust Breaker is basically Hakai. Gogeta doesn't fuck around unlike Vegito.

She's probably not wearing anything under her skirt, in that pic.

Panties. Unless she is a whore.

>wearing panties under a skirt
Get with the times grandpa.

So that you don't have bare legs and it's not nearly as easy to see your panties

you have any proof she has panties?

We don't know that yet, remember, there are still two Zen'o in the next arc

>next DB Super chapter
>1 Page of trunks splitting apart Zamasu
>another page of Zeno erasing the universe
>and thats how we defeated zamasu
>and now its time for the tournament!

They're supposedly going to defuse, which would be nice as it would mean Black would die, and Zamasu would be the one eating the universe

Or maybe that's too different from Tori's story and Toyo will just recycle Toei's

He defended the universe from Majin Buu. Say something nice to our God.

No.

how fucking weak was piccolo for not even trying to fight him?

>He defended the universe from Majin Buu
You mean he was BTFO by Buu and sat back and hid like a bitch while NINGEN did the job for him?

All that really needs to happen to follow the same timeline is Zenou getting summoned and deleting everything, splitting Black from Zamasu and letting Trunks have is revenge kill is fine as long as it works towards that point. It's actually how I originally imagined Trunks beating Black.

useless kai with useless GoD

Remember how Goku tried to kill Shin?

Remember when Kid Buu destroyed the Earth and Goku couldn't teleport?

Remember who saved Goku's life?

It was just a subordinate respecting his boss

Kibito?

I was a normal kid following DBZ then DBGT anime, the movies too and i got to learn DB, it kinda seemed simple to follow at the time.

Now seriously what the fuck is going on.

>Remember when Kid Buu destroyed the Earth and Goku couldn't teleport?
>Remember who saved Goku's life?
You mean Kibito? Yeah, he sure was a great guy. His teleportation really helped.

He looks cool?

I don't like GT, but Primal Saiyan is a cool-ass design that even Tori likes

>Is it just me or is DBZ abridged waaaay better than it should be?

>Like yeah you'd expect it to be funny but it's way smarter and more quotable than you'd think - I almost feel like if those guys were working in a big studio they'd be really successful.

>Sure you can say it's much easier to add/parody a show than create one from scratch, which is true. But all the call backs, endlessly quotable lines and a sense of characterisation thats so hilariously spot on, it's arguably way more consistent than the show - which again is the opposite to what you'd expect, as parodies often just make the characters crazy versions of their former selves for a cheap laugh.

>Even just little things like trunks suddenly saying 'crap baskets' after hearing gohan say it for so long, isn't just funny but adds a real sense of weight and plausibility to the world of the show.

>Anyone else think this is kinda crazy? Like If I feel the need to get a DB fix I usually end up opting for abridged over Kai and noticing extra little inside jokes or even have my attention drawn to details in the relationships of certain characters from the og show.

>Primal Saiyan

Why did he act all creepy anyway?

GT was just too weird for me.

I suppose it was a red herring to make you think he was a bad boy

What the fuck is wrong with Goku? How can anyone possibly like this asshole?

Where are those translations from?

Based Goku.

I said I don't like GT.

>quads

>Goku's a good gu

>goku treats women we

This is more satisfying than it should be

>Not good with women, sometimes outright domestic violence.
>Attempts to whore out women who are already in committed relationships without their or their partner's consent.
>Bad father who's rarely at home.
>Revels in animal abuse, sees them only as a food source and punching bags.
>Only cares about beating people up.

Tell me guys why was Goku ever popular in the first place?

Why didn't you call Beerus you fucking moron?
What kind of retarded plan was to give Gohan's energy to Babidi on purpose?
Who the fuck made you a god?

He grew out OF A FUCKING TREE, who the fuck would give such a title to fucking apple

Beerus was sleeping and he would have just destroyed the whole planet
Giving Gohan to Yamu and Spopovich was so they could follow them and find out where Babidi's ship is

Did someone call for the most relevant character in the entirety of Dragon Ball?

Preciously why he's liked so much. He's not a Gary Stu. He's imperfect (many times he's just a straight up asshole) and even the characters around him recognize him as such. Goku is unpredictable and many times freaking hilarious.

youtube.com/watch?v=FFytb-j5rlE

>accidentally teleports into Bulma's place
>calls her tits saggy in front of her and Vegeta

>can't even use his basic Supreme Kai powers to locate a ningen's location on a single planet

Shin is fucking terrible holy shit

BUT MUH CHILDHOOD SUPERHERO GOKU

Does Vegeta know that Bulma was the town bicycle?

>tfw Shin has been getting constantly bullied for the entirety of Super, even by Toei's website

he's trying guys, he's still new at this

for your health
discord.gg/9kkEZZb

>Daishinkan wants universes with ningen level of 7 to fight in an omniversal tournament

It was Kibitokai at that point

I thought it was Shinbito.

Thoughts on FunSexyDragonball's art?

That's their metamoran fusion

What is this fucking trash?

Garbage

The ''teleport anywhere'' technique can be used by Shin as well as demonstrated by him taking everyone to Zeno's palace

Post the page that has Goku blast the shit out of old kai because he expects god to be strong

Lets be honest here his plan would have worked
But then Goku agreed to fight Vegeta

He doesn't mention having the ability before fusing with Kibito in the original manga. I'm not talking about Super here.

>Goku's a family man when he needs to b

>It's time to train that butt Gohan

Well every other Supreme Kai seems to have it as well so this is probably a retcon or maybe Shin is just that bad he couldn't learn a basic technique until fusing

Goku makes life better

Are ya winning yet son?

Colorfag here
Trunks' meme DBS version with the new color I use for SS hair

Also I'm in this

>Shin ACTUALLY did let Spopovich and Yamu take Gohan's energy on purpose

>Super Saiyan White

If goku wen't SSJ3 and instantly took out majin vegeta, then took out babidi and dabura with gohan it would've been over painlessly. He probably could've soloed Dabura in SSJ2

Some fag fell hardcore for this bait a few threads ago. Will it happen again?

>Cabba and Greenie really have no excuse not to have a god form in this tournament

Beerus said Goku was a genius because his body "remembered" SSG

Keeping god ki after the SSG Ritual is not a normal thing. Meaning it would be completely normal for Cabba to not have a god form.

>sleep a little longer!
lel

Is this the work of those pesky ningen?

It's like poetry, it rhymes

Toei and their tracing again