Not shilling, he is right on some levels

Other urls found in this thread:

migrationpolicy.org/article/college-educated-immigrants-united-states#Age,
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthew_Yglesias
youtube.com/watch?v=6VSsg8PY9vA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

affirmative action of course

All those Africans belong to an elite sampling(i.e university graduates). Why do you support brain drain, soybeard?

All legal migrants to America have higher education than Americans. Same with Canada. Yet crime rates of their children vary wildly.

>easy answer

Help the niggers here instead of there.

>top 1% of a nation is a representation of the entire nation
begone shill

waoh

>going from an education visa to a work visa means you're better than American citizens
itsAllSoTiresome.meme

Why doesn't he understand Per Capita.

>TPS same as immigration by high echelon millionaire Africans

these people really this retarded or just pretending?

>He doesnt support braindrain

Why the fuck do you think we still have unconditional jus soli other than for stealing the best and brightest.

im a racist, so what?
he isn't right but I have no care to prove this wrong... I just want niggers gone. Also culture is a problem, their culture is a problem. I don't want to live with them anymore, I'm sick of it. Libertarian arguments are for fags.
>Muh economy

Smart niggers produce average IQ nigger kids
Dumb whites produce average IQ white kids
Average White IQ>Average black IQ
Lowering both the IQ and cultural/racial balance of a nation makes it worse.

So you want to remove them from their home country so it can continue to be a shithole. How very humane of him.

the CIA fucks every foreign government basically. thats why theyre shitholes. the average american is a dumb fat pussy slob

He doesn't. We had this same shit with the Britcucks - these mudfolk are already a select group demonstrating greater agency than most of their kind, AND they get a fuckton of handouts and assistance.

Why does Apefrica have an average IQ of fucking 74 if they're so awesome?

Third world shithole universities suck ass. I would make anyone migrating here on their educational attainment take something similar to a final exam in their chosen field. If they fail miserably then we can pretty much throw any visa applications from people with degrees from those universities into the trash bin.

The only way you can prove Trump wrong is by STAYING IN YOUR COUNTRY and GOING BACK right guys? r

Also

>higher educational attainment than native-born Americans

I'm guessing Hispanics and Blacks are weighing our average down, huh?

So take the higher educated people out of developing countries i.e the ones that could actually improve the country. Then act like its some great big altruistic act.

This. They get more handouts than native poor whites. So of course they get an education

He's right, African-born niggers that come here are far more educated and intelligent that the Great American Pavement Ape who typically drops out in 9th grade, but speaks/reads/writes at a kindergarten level.

Yup. Nobody wants to talk about that little fact.

migrationpolicy.org/article/college-educated-immigrants-united-states#Age, Race and Ethnicity, Country Origin
Those African migrants still fall well below the average for migrants. Compare them to other migrants, not Americans.

>implying the reason poltards and stormfags oppose african immigration is anything other than old-fashioned clay-eating peckerwood racism

/thread
Somehow niggers being in chains 150 years ago means that beaners and actual Africans get a big leg up. Shouldn't American niggers be up in arms of spics getting affirmative action? Whitey never fucking oppressed them

let me look at the table
ah yes a jew such coincidence

They always default to racism. If its not something obvious to me then race. Fucked up

A bunch of 90 IQ African elite nogs in nigger, colonization, and political studies.

Immigrants live in cities with jobs that require four years of garbage education. Where I live you're hired of our highschool and given paid training. I may have a highschool education but I have 400hrs of certifications and 10 years of leadership experience making my company millions of dollars extracting nickel.

typical dumbass liberal. he should be comparing the educational attainment of african immigrants to the educational attainment of norwegian and asian immigrants.

ROFLMAO...brilliantly put sir

Sure thing faggot.

>Dumbfuckistan is a third world country with a population of 500 million
>US takes in 5 immigrants from Dumbfuckistan
>those 5 immigrants become relatively successful in the US
>DUMBFUCKISTAN IS A FIRST WORLD COUNTRY AND IF YOU DISAGREE YOU'RE A RACIST

I paid $40k in taxes last year but of course on paper some 90 IQ womens studies African making $40k a year in the diversity department is the "educated" one of the bunch.

Did democrats have more "educated" voters but the average GOP voter made nearly double the average Dem voter? I hate how having four years of shitty education makes any old wog higher on the social ladder than me. I paid off my house at 27.

/trv/ here. I have been to quite a few of these "shitholes" There are plenty of beautiful sights to see and amazing people to meet, but they are still objectively shitholes.

Why would the best and brightest these countries produce come to America if their country is anything but a shithole? They should stay there and improve the situation so that there country can one day not be a disgusting shithole.

>i got book learnin
>i got pseudoscience
>i got race realism
>i got legitimacy

BRAAAAAAAP

Braindraining Africans is a curse. Their children bring nothing to the table.

*their country.

Fucking damn I hate when people misuse forms of their/there/they're and I did it because I edited my post and didn't proofread it.

Not an argument, faggot.

They are not the top 10

>Compared to the foreign born overall, African immigrants reported higher levels of English proficiency and educational attainment in 2009, and were more likely to be of working age and to participate in the labor force. Yet African immigrants were also more likely to be recent arrivals to the United States and to live in households with an annual income below the poverty line. Overall, striking differences are evident across African origin countries, with some refugee-origin countries appearing as outliers in certain measures of immigrant integration

Bull shit in Australia the only thing Africans have achieved is raising Melbourne’s crime rate by 500%

So basically they're garbage but the 500 Nigerian all living in NYC have on average a few more degrees per capita than the entire American population, 40,000,000 nogs, spics and rural whites included.

That doesn't sound so great especially when you consider those 500 Nigerians are all in political/military/social justice programs.

We finally have the answer with all of this: Send US-born niggers Africa to swap them out for Afriniggers who might actually be able to learn things and hold down a job!

By inducing massive demographic shifts you guarantee massive social upheavel. This is the only real question of the mass immigration movement, it is simple and fucking obvious to any common sense, and yet we continue to argue like infants with concepts like "racism" which bear almost no relation to the pragmatic reality of things.

>Caring about foreign intelligentsia more than your own taxpaying populace
America is a nation.

Native born black Americans
Fixed it for you shill

God damn, that woman is unreasonably attractive.

They're also super wealthy.

Regression to the mean.

>my pappy told me that if we don't keep the lazy nigger down, he'll rise up and rape our womenfolk and we'll be the real slaves! I'll be sure to do what pappy says!

Your ruling class and Frank Luntz would love to see her go extinct. That's the goal.

>SAT=IQ
my nigger, i...

My borders, my choice. Traitors will be purged from this land.

Every fucking time

merely a coincidence

poor shithole nations that don't have the luxury of being adjacent to the U.S. have a natural selection process, because only the top of the nation will have the means to buy something like a plane ticket. a Kenyan or Nigerian who comes here legally will likely obtain higher education and contribute, yes, but if you were to take them en mass, as if they were refugees, or brought for the explicit purpose of working shit tier jobs, all you're left with is future welfare recipients and gangbangers.

African university is pretty shit. You can buy your doctorate if you have enough money.

Why did he put “higher” in asterisks?

Even if they were rocket scientists, unless they were practicing serious eugenics, regression to mean erases their benefit long term.

Nice spot

Still not an argument, faggot.

wat?
Checked for you seem to be confused user, as there is no suggestion of IQ=SAT in that image.

this is hillariously not a paper its just written as one

Look at South Africa. 70,000 farm murders since 2010. Half a million white girls, women and grandmothers raped since apartheid ended.

Blacks will rape our fertile women and exterminate the rest of us at the first opportunity to do so.

Demographics are everything kid.

your shitpost isn't wrong. that's pretty much how it went in every nation that fell for the equality meme and had a population of niggers. except they don't enslave you, they just outright kill you. they don't know what to do with slaves (like free labor to handle agriculture) if they aren't selling them to smarter people.

That's a good point, even if those 500 Nigerians were all 150 IQ geniuses and not the ruling elites' posterity they'll still vote for the party of kikes and trannies.

>(((Educational))) attainment
Just because they willing consumed a bunch of soy and accepted indoctrination doesn't imply for a second that they're intelligent. By the third generation, they'll be indistinguishable from every other nigger.

>RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What did this idiot say again?

Sample bias.
This is stupid.
This is dishonest.

The city kid college grads I meet in my line of work are borderline retarded. They can't tolerate the cold, can't cook a meal, can't change a tire, can't do overtime, can't hold a conversation. It's ridiculous.

We have a few diversity tier HR staff with four year degrees and i'd challenge anyone to lay out the case that they are more intelligent than anyone on my team and we all have highschool educations.

>He posts statistics with citations
>You can only reply with green arrow responses.

You lost, faggot. Crawl back under your rock and stay there.

What?

This, there's a reason these "highly educated" immigrants come here and end up driving an Uber. They have no skills regardless of what degree they might hold.

Yeah, merit based immigration usually isn't an issue. Hence why we should stop doing the lottery one.

>letting migrants fuck over your natives just because they're supposedly better

Why can't we aim to help Americans in America before Abubu in Pakistan? Why are migrants more important than us to us?

>user does not remember the alamo

*citation required*

You think I was born yesterday? There's no bigger waste of time than responding to racist Sup Forums copypasta point by point.

Hyuck.

I think college retards the ability to acquire practical skill.
Might just retard in general.

It's a moot point because these educated mommies are getting their degrees from nonreputable sources. Bob Jones university doctors an sheeeeit.

what a waste of those digits

Honestly, this kind of honesty is refreshing.

>Why are migrants more important than us to us?
They aren't....

.... Unless you're one of them AND a Jew.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthew_Yglesias

>In February 2014, he left Slate and joined Vox Media to work on Vox.com with Ezra Klein.

>His paternal grandfather was of Spanish-Cuban background, and his three other grandparents were of Eastern European Jewish descent.

Every. Fucking. Time.

We need to start getting rid of some of these so called news reporters that don't have our best interest at heart.

>Still no argument
Faggot.

Niggers will rape our kids and kill the rest of us at the first opportunity to do so. They destroy every society they infect.

Forgive me for not wanting mass rapes, cessation of progress, and a perpetual planet of apes lorded over by progressively inbred kikes. I have no problems with nogs in nogland. I've always said we need to force a population swap.

>Not shilling, he is right on some levels
That's because the average and below average nigger can't figure out how to get to the USA.

So of course only "higher functioning" niggers can get to the USA.

It's as if they're saying it's just a coincidence that only astronauts have landed on the moon.

sure

youtube.com/watch?v=6VSsg8PY9vA

All (((Civics))) shall be hanged in every town square across the west.

All Jews too... In this case, this guy would fit both categories.

>same old copypasta, same old jew memes
If you think that's winning an argument, I've got a farm to sell you. Oh, wait, you don't actually own it.

The 1st generation immigrants usually aren't a problem.

Its their fucking kids and the generations that come later.