Come home, white man

Come home, white man.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_Uhtua
faa.gov/licenses_certificates/airmen_certification/foreign_license_verification/
ine.uaf.edu/wtc7
travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/the-immigrant-visa-process.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Whenever I see that flag I'm always reminded of Fist of the North Star

Washington state user here. I need to escape this shithole. Where is good?

Highest cost of living in the u.s. not really a good place to go.

How far are you from Fairbanks?

I'm leaving on saturday for fairbanks :^)

its not that hospitable and its filled with bushwhacking whiet trash, drunk eskimos, the worst types of mexicans, filipinos, and samoans. Only the bright side the blacks there are normally not that niggerish and you get free money at the end of the year, all though word is they are doing away with the dividend soon.

It’s only a grand. I looked into moving there.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_Uhtua

Alaskan here. Crime is all most out of control. Last year Anchorage had just over 3000 cars stolen alone.

And fresh off the streets. AlaskaUSA FCU inside the Muldoon Fred Meyer was just robbed at gunpoint. Shots fired inside the store.

Give it back to Russia before you fill with haitians, man.

Anchoragebro here. I love this state, but I'm biding my time till I can move out of the city, likely to Girdwood.

Fuck that shit I'd rather not die to bird mosquitoes in Summer.

I'll keep my snakes and spiders thanks

Fairbanks here everyone else should fuck off and leave us alone

The white man came from the mountain. And so he shall return.

Nobody is trying to live in Squarebanks

I make frequent amount of trips to Anchorage and every time I go there it's worse and worse. Cali/Oregon/Washington fags shit up the place as bad as the niggardly samoans and natives

We have the best representatives

I am Q_Q

What's wrong with fairbanks? Besides no jobs, and being a poor small town, they got the best university in Alaska (not saying much) and it has a stellar engineering program that's comparable to commiefornian universities.

Isn’t the price of most of the food there heavily taxed? Or is that just in bumfuck no where towns in Alaska?
I saw a video interviewing people in Alaska talking about how like milk was almost $8

Cold

As

Fuck

Pretty sure you can just grocery shop on Scamazon if it's that bad. I doubt chinks are counterfeiting milk.

Seems like a good way to keep niggers and spics out

It's not taxed at all. The issue with high food prices in the bush is logistics. Most people dont realize that the western half of the state has NO roads, pretty much everything is flown in.
>t. former bush pilot

why would i go to 56% snownigger land when i could just go to 100% snownigger land

If you come here I'll spy on you

One would think

Cost of food isn't that bad. It does seem slightly higher than other places. We have a high alcohol/tobacco tax though yet no sales tax

>Come home, white man.
+++ + +++

Yes, we are plenty comfy here in Girdwood.

I don't think i've ever seen alaskas state flag before, that's a nice flag. On par with cascadias flag.

Mineral Creek vdz, I spy on you

whoah
tone down the racism plzty

What else do you do?

Your mountains are shit.

petition to have a few thorium reactors built and ill move up there and atleast put out some labor for that. Yall need to legalize weed too so all the native dunks can have a healthier alternative.

A gallon of milk is less than $5 in Girdwood. An on Thursday I can often buy it for half price because they need to make room for the new shipment of milk.

Moving to Alaska spring of 2019.

t. Anglo

Do you have any legal expertise?

Care to take a crack at this?:

I’ve met two black guys in my town since I moved to Washington state and both were from anchorage. I know it’s a coincidence but your flag reminded me.

>cold
>slow internet
>no good food
>amazon would be slower
>locals have extra chromosomes

nah i'm good here in my 99% white metro bubble suburb my dude

It's gotten pretty retarded. SB91 coupled with a police shortage and a sharp dindu increase has really fucked us over. And what do our elected leaders plan to do about it? Commuter rail to Wasilla and an Electric city bus campaign..oh and more fucking roundabouts because those just fix everything.

So I take it that Cascadia White Ethnostate thing is not working out too well?

the star pattern on this flag looks like a penis

Take back what’s yours! Awaken your Wotan!

If you didn't live in a city maybe you'd be able to actually see constellations

You should be impressed James Bond

I was there earlier this evening. Sick night pow from the Tram tonight.

This city is going to shit

indeed

Alaska could be a nice place is it wasn't so corrupt.
There is no law school and no elected Sheriffs. The BAR AG and Judicial review are hardcore Jews, so they have been adopting away way to many kids this past ten years.
Tammi Wilson is the only political party that even points out the child trafficking issue Alaska has.
If you ever get hurt working in Alaska you get blacklisted by the same Jewish risk managment team.
Whites and blacks have no hunting rights, and the State keeps empowering native corporations more than Alaskan citizens while robbing the PFD.
Honestly Id work for Free as Governor and only for per diem for food. I'd love to bash corrupt lawyers all day in Juneau.
Ive met Murkowski on a drill rig, and met Walker and Sullivan at Chena.
They are fucking all idiots.
Vote fat cat and get fat pfd.

Switzerland > Alaska

Why did the native cross the street?
To get to DeBarr

THATS NOT PLEIADES

The new engineering building is too close to the bluff and looks like it sags in summer.
Engineering fail. UAF is more like common core central and almost anti mining now.
The Rabinowitz court is ten times too large for Fairbanks and the probate/Family court system has fucked up all the families.
Worst part is how they targeted many families to take their kids. They dont like Patriots, conservatives, or goyim.
Fairbanks has hope, the rest of Alaska is pretty hopeless.
UAF/UAA definitely hopeless.

Carribbean > Switzerland
Fuck snow.

That's a lot of shit that doesn't concern me mate.

Also UAF's computer engineering program is identtical to Cali, which has the top across all universities in the country. I really doubt mining matters at this day and age.

>Achtung
>Achtung
>Achtung
Anchorage fag reporting in

Snow is a great shitskin filter.

Also it hasn't even been a summer since it was built you tremendous faggot

Not in Anchorage it isn't. More niggers than a tarzan movie.

what a gorgeous flag
i was convinced it was an EU joke until I saw the Alaska map

Anchorage isn’t alaska.

hey man i'm a former pilot in the french air force and I'm hopefully going to emigrate to the US thanks to my american gf
bush pilot has always been kind of a dream life of mine, how should i go about it ? i have no compatible licences with FAA

Population says otherwise. It wasn't always shitty. Even the valley has been pozzed. Fairbanks is for fags and 56% military twonks. I would move to Valdez if i could.

Get certified in the US as a commercial pilot (~$50000) then find a job or buy a plane and start your own business

Stay out of Anchorage. I've seen the worst of it and it gets hairy.
The worst part is the quake and tsunami ability.
I've worked with Volcanologists in the Cook Inlet
The first Landslide will create a wave like lituya Bay and as it rushes to the head of a shallow Knik Arm/ Turnagin it will completely wipe out Anchorage and the Valley. Kenai, Homer all gone .
Just study Lituya Bay that wave was 1,700 feet.
There is a reason Anchorage has no Tsunami evacuation routes. One good quake or landslide into the Inlet and the whole city is gone.
Sleep well in Anchorage.

I was in Brazil this Christmas. Warm weather is nice. But its not for me. If I would live somewhere with warm climate the whole year, I'd miss something. Its hard to describe but I felt some kind of sluggishness dripping in to me with every hot, sunny day in Rio. Maybe life has to be a bit of "hell" for me. Right now I really enjoy trhe fresh, cool and foggy weather we have here.

If you've got a EASA license, link related will be useful. faa.gov/licenses_certificates/airmen_certification/foreign_license_verification/
There's a bunch of companies flying in the bush, some are super squared away like Ravn and Bering Air, some I wouldn't put my ex-girlfirend on. Pic related is my old office

i see, pretty straightforward

very valuable info, i was told there was no way to convert those, thank you
pic is gorgeous

Except I pointed it out to an actual engineer in 2015 and he saw it too.
Too close to the bluff, too tall, too heavy for birch creek Schist.
Fail. just like you.
Fairbanks started as a mining college, and you are the exact reason UAF is junk. Locals never send there kids here, local kids go to the lower 48 for a good education.
UAF has done nothing, produced nothing, and fails in almost everything. Except burning money.

To fucking imagine the russians sold us this amount of fucking land for so little.

They proved that 9/11 was an inside job

ine.uaf.edu/wtc7

If they didn't sell it, the Brits were going to take it off them for nothing so why not sell for 2 cents an acre.

No problem, there's quite a few European pilots flying in the bush up here. Email me at [email protected] if you have more questions

>ine.uaf.edu/wtc7
is just an assblasted son of a miner or something. I'm not gonna take his word on anything given he posts here.

The value of a US engineering degree is such that you can get an identical education anywhere you go, and if you can't find a job you are the problem.

Russia left 6000 of their people though.
Captain Cook and Vitus Behring both estimated only 1,500 Indians in Alaska.
Russia imports 6000 from Yakutia and Magadon in the Great Hunt. Soon as the otter were gone Russia bailed.
in 1867 the US "purchase". Midnight deal, all that Confederate gold.
1867 population 8K.
Thats the whole scam. The uber rich Yupik corporations are Russians. Been on North America less than 250 years.
3/4 of the 1867 population were imported. Could be the same today. Just saying you're a Yupik doesnt mean a native. but dont tell CVRF or ASRC/ Doyon Chugach etc.

How easy is it to immigrate to Alaska? Would seriously do it if i could on my current savings.

Same as the rest of the US
travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/the-immigrant-visa-process.html

go home eu flag youre drunk

Get off the plane, go through customs, and go innawoods. They'll presume you dead after a couple weeks.

But with different states you can have access to jobs easily, and housing and such will be different. When it comes to Alaska is there a high demand for labor? Is it hard to find a job? Is housing cheap or expensive?

I'm at the same latitude. How's the climate over there?

Housing's expensive, and labor demand largely depends on oil and gas. What's your skillset?

All the local FBX Engineers, Geologists and miners send their kids to the lower 48. I could name 20.
Everyone in the Alaskan Interior knows what a shithole money pit UAF has become.
From the Justice trail nazi to the alpine clubs, UAF restricts actual Alaskans.
UAF couldnt even grow fucking grain and ruined the entire barley project. The silos are standing in Seward but never ran a pound of grain.
Growing a few reindeer doesn't count as Agriculture and in ten years that big ass engineering building will sag and crack. its already started.
Birch Creek schist is soft. Its way to big and close to the edge.
Fail. Most taxpayers are happy to see UAF lose funding.

So much hope for the future, thrown away so we could import mongrel hordes and give the Jew control over ourselves, willingly to boot.

Also DOES SOMEONE WANT TO EXPLAIN THIS BULLSHIT? America is worse then Sweden i swear to god.

Iv only done general labor before, only 21 with 20k AUD savings. How easily could i get involved in working in someones ranch or something?

Kek too true

Thanks user, didn't know this.

un-ironically the only nates i could ever stand where Tlingits desu. Natural badass artists too