Maoyuu hate thread. I can't think of a grosser female character in all of anime...

Maoyuu hate thread. I can't think of a grosser female character in all of anime. Her smugness is nearly as repulsive as her wobbling pudgy middle-aged body. The show was bad but let's focus on how disgusting the main girl was.

>Its about politics
And then I found out its just wish fulfillment shit with retarded sidecharacters

Yeah
YEAH
We need to punish her for being so shitty by fucking her tits!

She's the only character I can think of where a good portion of fan art actually makes her comedy-sized cannonball tits -smaller- for the sake of the viewer.

>wobbling pudgy middle-aged body
Was there a shot of her in a bikini that showed this?

Did anything ever happen in this show, or did they succeed in making big boobs boring?

If you're going to complain about anything, complain about how boring the show was or how much of a cunt the MC is for ignoring her and leaving her alone all the time. Demon King is cute. CUTE!!!

Fat stupid cow, complete with stupid horns

Her horns aren't even real, user.

DEUS VULT

Would she make a good wife?
I think she'd be an amazing wife.

Her breast size varies pretty wildly in the anime itself

It depends on the artist I guess. I didn't like her look in the anime, but in other instances she looks great.

>no anal doujin

she's dead to me

Manga maou was better

How old is this demon?

So, did it end or what? Since the manga was either dropped or axed I have no idea on how it goes on.

Ton of wasted potential in this series. It introduced too many characters and dumb side plots

Should have focused on the MC and cowtits and technology.

Which one? Because there were like 4 different manga adaptations

Much older than Hero.
She's been waiting a long time for him.

I always think this chick is from our timeline, got "isekai" and went to a fantasy world playing economic

Feels like Japs have some sort of weird boner for introducing a shit ton of characters and then meandering aimlessly through a plot.

Not too far off
She is from a demon race of librarians that live in a pocket dimension that has access to information from different worlds/possiblities

She'd probably get fat after marriage.

I just want paizuri from her every night.

She's pretty much the kind of character you'd expect to see in a rape eromanga.

>draw a cow
>call it a demon lord
Sasuga Japan

I really enjoyed this show. I feel like it had a charm that recent anime is missing.

>The show
There's your problem.
It was a poor adaptation.
Even putting aside actual content, the character designs were just awful.
You should really read the LN or manga.
They're far more enjoyable.

useless flesh lol

Manga design is "muh style" tumblr trash.