Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mlrB_uvwEgU
looktothestars.org/celebrity/anderson-cooper
pewtube.com/user/mouse/V3JyoPk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Says the guy that literally sucks cocks

youtube.com/watch?v=mlrB_uvwEgU

*dried his tears with $100 bills*

What a fucking baby. Fuck those lazy ass voodoo niggas and there shitty island.

This country is too damn soft.

honestly who gives a fuck about haiti. i am tired of this white mans burden bullshit. liberals don't want us to police the world but they do want us to be the section 8 housing!

>liberals don't want us to police the world but they do want us to be the section 8 housing!
Fucking this.

CHOKED. ON. COCKS.

This is literally an admittance of the fact that Haiti is a shithole - if it wasn't then their lives would be easier and they wouldn't have to go through such hardships.

>a grown man crying on television

I want to rape his asshole (boipussy) until I tear the lining of his colon and he dies from toxic shock

Trump gave us the power to reclaim this board today.

Long live Trump!

If that’s the case, why did Cooper try to help Clinton win the election?

Wow only girls cry

Anderson Cooper choked back his daily Truvada pill as he spoke about the many black boys he saved from falling buildings while reporting from Haiti

>Liberals don't want us to police the world but they do want us to be the Section 8 housing!

Holy shit, that's a 10/10 phrase right there. That's a pure gold talking point.

Why are you retards making fun of this instead of corroborating sources? Help America fight globalists, don't laugh at their very serious acts of sedition... I guarantee you this will affect stocks

When is he getting in the oven?

All these "scandalized" bourgeoisie faggots with sticks up their asses should go live in Haiti if they think it isn't a shithole

Didn't see this faggot crying when Hillary shafted Haiti

Cryin' Cooper at it again being a complete and utter faggot

also:
>a Vanderbilt
>crying about the plight of Haiti
virtue signal overload, folks.

Cooper is a cia spook

Country is still a shithole, and the country on the other side of the island isn't.
Cry me a river.

Anderson Pooper also choked down a cock shortly before the broadcast. Nobody cares what this CIA faggot says.

Oh he’s crying! I guess we should tries trump out and elect extreme far left commies in to government so every nigger in that shithole haiti can come move to the USA

Anything to stop poor rich Anderson Vanderbilt (cooper) from feeling bad

Fake outrage from one of the wealthiest people on the planet whose compassion extends as far as his next paycheck.

They often speak fondly of Haiti, one of the first places they visited as newlyweds in 1975.

“We came here for the first time together, just after we were married, and fell in love with Haiti,” Mrs. Clinton said in 2012, standing near her husband at the opening of a Haitian industrial park she helped to finance. “We have had a deep connection to and with Haiti ever since.”
HRC certainly knows how to pick top-tier leaders of Western Hemisphere countries. Not sure her support of leaders in Haiti and Honduras...
nd horrible events occur. It would be useful if NYT...
SEE ALL COMMENTS
But as she seeks the world’s most powerful job and Haiti plunges into another political abyss, a loud segment of Haitians and Haitian-Americans is speaking of the Clintons with the same contempt they reserve for some of their past leaders.

In widely read blogs, in protests in Port-au-Prince and outside Mrs. Clinton’s campaign headquarters in Brooklyn, and on popular call-in radio shows in Florida, where primaries will be held on Tuesday, the Clintons have become prime targets of blame for the country’s woes.

Among the litany of complaints being laid at their feet: Fewer than half the jobs promised at the industrial park, built after 366 farmers were evicted from their lands, have materialized. Many millions of dollars earmarked for relief efforts have yet to be spent. Mrs. Clinton’s brother Tony Rodham has turned up in business ventures on the island, setting off speculation about insider deals.

“A vote for Hillary Clinton means further corruption, further death and destruction for our people,” said Dahoud Andre, a radio show host in New York who has helped organize protests against the Clintons. “It means more Haitians leaving Haiti and not being able to live in our country.”

I get it... all the people in Haiti live in a shit hole and they want to move.

What a meme. The biggest mistake they ever made was making a news story out of this. They literally just made his base support him again after the DACA thing lol

he literally chokes back cocks

THANK YOU WHITE AN FOR DEFENDING US BLACKS

> Haitians don't deserve to have their country called a shithole
> because they have it hard enough living in one

kek

>Chokes back tears
>Donates mansion and 99% of income to charity
>Moves into 1-bedroom shoe-box and lives off of a few hundred dollars a week (after rent).
Oh wait, the rest of it didn't happen, and doesn't happen with any other rich liberal either. They won't give away their comforts, they will only give away yours.

It is beyond me how people don't see the manipulation. It's so obvious

>your tears say more than real evidence ever could

Why are Normies so blind to this?

If only Bill and Hillary had given the $5 billion that they collected for Haiti, instead of keeping it for themselves and their "friends".

what a faggot

the title of the video is fine, but the voice needs to say "Haiti."

>EXECUTIVE ORDER 41

The mad man actually did it

How many Haitian dicks has he sucked to show his support?

And there STILL a shithole

Anderson Vanderbaby

>AMERICA WAS NEVER GREAT SHITLORD! ITS A RACIST SHITHOLE COUNTRY AND FOUNDED ON RACIST EVIL IDEAL! LOOK AT THIS GRAPH SHOWING HOW COUNTRIES LIKE NORWAY AND DENMARK ARE BETTER THAN THE US HAHAHA! FUCK YOU!

>Trump makes shithole country comment

>HOW CAN HE SAY THIS! AMERICA IS SUCH A GREAT COUNTRY SPECIFICALLY BECAUSE OF ALL THE WONDERFUL IMMIGRANTS WE WERE FOUNDED ON DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION IDEAS OF MULTICULTURALISM! HOW CAN TRUMP DARE SAY WE SHOULD BE LIKE NORWAY!?

>AIDS
>I
>D
>S

looktothestars.org/celebrity/anderson-cooper

I don't see any Haitian charities. Looks like this self serving, self absorbed faggot pozhole only likes to donate to his fellow virus shitters.

Quick he's crying! Burn the Constitution

did he cry from how bad that shithole smelled KEK

STORM THE RAMPARTS, NO QUARTER, Sup Forums SHALL BE RECLAIMED AND RETURNED TO A SHITHOLE ONCE MORE

Holy shit, is this real?

Obviously not.

this. fuck anderson cooper.

Yeah but how is that an argument?

STILL A SHITHOLE STILL NOT TAKING RESPONSIBILITY FOR ITS OWN PROBLEMS GEE WILIKERS FAGGOT

>Agent Smith choked back crocodile tears. And it's heart breaking
Cry me a river cia nigger

how cucked can you be when your show's own twitter account emphasizes how emotional you are to that meanie president Twump!

this is the stupidest, most revealing piece of trumptard art I've ever seen. congrats user

good

then he should do his job and report how Hillary and her foundation literally kidnap children from Haiti for their pedo rings.

Liberals are now on permanent suicide watch

Say whatever you want about Trump, he might not build the wall, but the way he triggers everyone is hilarious

trying a little too hard for my tastes

these people are so fucking fake

CREAMY

This faggot gets my blood boiling like none other. I hate him so fucking much.

Takes. Haitian. Rod. In. Fanny.

But a guy can dream, right?

>bourgeoisie

Thats a weird way to spell dicks.

The most hilarious part about all this:
>Trump makes "shithole" comment, probably in passing
>As usual, the media chimp out
>Start blasting "shithole" everywhere, over and over again
>Through constant repetition, the media is effectively calling these countries shitholes.
>Trump sits back and keks
>Normies and fanbase think: "well, yeah, they're shitholes, kindof a good question.
>Leftists are divided, half of them claiming that all countries are equal (after years of brainwashing by Schlomo Sheckelberg in their gender studies courses), the other half saying "yeah, well, it's our job to accept people from shithole countries blumpffff!"
Trump is a genius.

If Haiti isn't a shithole I don't know what is, why would someone cry about this?

>Never said anything about Haiti.
>Anderson Cooper defends Haiti as a shithole country.
What does Anderson Cooper mean by this?

Someone needs to ask all these CNN fucks if they know anything about Rhodesia.

do you have a rather large and sloped fivehead by chance?

Instead of going through the same routine every time he says great shit like this....or alledgedly says great shit like this, since MSM lies about everything, this could be total horseshit.....we need to stop responding to their accusations in ways they want. We fucking won. Trump is president. Despite all their crying we outnumber them...cuckifornia aside....lets unite to say we dont give a fuck about racism. Why defend against idiocy? We need to just start twisting their shit like they do to us. Always just act incedulous about 2hatever is said. Shout and insert buzzword accusation. Repeat louder. And if they try to speak up you cut the commie tongue out of their fucking mouth and you ram it up their asshole. Then you dance and sing
>tell me how your ass tastes
>tell me how your ass tastes
WHOS WITH ME

Oh so we want to talk about Haiti now? Game on motherfucker.

The Clinton Foundation killed thousands of Haitians for profit and they didn't give a shit. Trump calls the impoverished smoldering ruins that they live in a shit hole and its a fucking travesty.

What a fucking load.

TRUMP HAD TO ENDURE FAKE NEWS

>>Through constant repetition, the media is effectively calling these countries shitholes.

this is the funniest part of this

i havent seen the word shithole this over used in a long long time and i did not expect to read it it in all caps as on the front page of CNN.

he trolled them good, again. lol

that's not the only thing he choked on haha amirite

The sooner people like you croak, the better a world we shall have.

get behind me satan

Didn’t realize the country is a home for battered women. Accepting this retarded premise—why does that mean we have to be burdened with the result of a hundred years of shitty self governance?

Jimmy Kimmel is the bigger crybaby.

They've have been through so much because they mismanaged their shithole country and now everyone is fucking starving.

? its a good term to describe people like anderson cooper especially. in case you didn't know, he's a literal heir to the vanderbilt fortune. people like him , i.e. effete upper-middle class whites with a predilection for homosexual children and participation in the cuckold community, live in a bubble created by their wealth, isolated from the nigs and spics.

IM DONE WITH THIS WORLD FULL OF NIGGERS
ETHNOSTATE NOW

numerology is banned in deuteronomy

Pretty sure they eat mud cakes.
A delicacy, you know.
Especially compared to the disgusting food they had to eat when the French ruled the island.

CNN is a shithole

Doesn't that look like the very definition of a shithole?

tasty

>based sodomite

Daily reminder.
pewtube.com/user/mouse/V3JyoPk

steve has lot his mind. military rations belong on your shelf, not your head