Alex Jones

Alex said yesturday that we need to replace white and black populations with Mexicans to save the "American race". He said whites and blacks are not breeding fast enough and because of this Japan and Italy will not exist in 50yrs as they also need more foriegners.

Is mask always slips off. Joe Rogan is right, he just says shit and doesn't believe in anything because he makes like 50 million a year.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rdTZSPDIVjo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

whites and blacks aren't going anywhere, nor the Japanese.

trends are important, but don't project them out too far or you're going to look like a fool.

He is sorely mistaken. It is common knowledge that latinos, both legal and illegal are on some sort of government welfare.

If Jones was not a kike shill...he would promote more white citizens from European, Australian and Canadian countries to bring their educated families to the states to contribute to an ever-growing economy and to freely have children as our economy would be able to carry the costs.

The white race isn't going to die... If you go outside of an urban area, most of America is white. And a lot of white people don't say it, but they have a preference for marrying their own race.

He said we need re-population. He's a globalist and faking it.

You’re right. I watched everyday after work and after I heard that I turned it off for good. He screamed “DONT LIKE IT, YOU SHOULD’VE HAD MORE BABIES” and then he refuses to name the people responsible for abortion, feminism, women in the work place, race mixing, the fact it’s incredibly difficult to raise a large family on one income without being nigger tier and on welfare, etc that led to the declining white birthdate. I’m fucking out. Fuck him.

Alex lives next to Jesse James and has to make a $50k cash payment to his ex-jew wife every month

>I’m fucking out. Fuck him.
#Metoo
He's more than just a Zionist, he's a globalist. And he gets people speaking the truth to be put in the crazy box. That's their strategy. Joe Rogan called him out and I thought he was being two-faced but now I get it.

Link to were he says this or it didn't happen you shill

Looks like Alex's people just made a shill thread

Looks like Alex's people are here full time. It was yesturday's show.

What’s wrong with hispanics OP? You don’t like latina pussy?

The part I’m talking about starts around 13:40 but the whole first 15 min is a rant on it. Check it out.

youtu.be/rdTZSPDIVjo

This is were Alex says stuff to get you think, not as a literal... dumb ass

You asked for the link, now watch it. There ain’t no fucking ambiguity.

Italy is dead but Japan is fine since they are overpopulated to begin with.

ok.. I watched it at the time stamp but im not exactly hearing who it was stated by OP

WITHIN MINUTES ALEX'S SHILLS SHOW UP AND POST A COUNTER-THREAD. THEN START ASTRO-TURFING HERE!

Reminder that one of the founders of Wikileaks was just murdered and this guy is making millions and millions off of useful idiots because he is one of them.

>Replace blacks and whites
>with mexicans
>re-population
t. AlexJones

It’s in there within the first segment, I assure you. That time stamp I told you was when I turned it off.

I fucked up my post.

lol! I just randomly came across this thread

>I fucked up my post.

Twisting words to fit narrative

What?? I didn’t have the comment linked to yours? What the hell is wrong with you?

Why is there such an uproar about a holistic living guru that sells organic, rare earth herbal living items to promote health and wellness?

>What’s wrong with hispanics OP? You don’t like latina pussy?
The point is that Alex is a globalist and saying we need to be replaced. Latinos have two continents to live on.

Latina pussy is like dog breath desu

>Why is there such an uproar about a holistic living guru that sells organic, rare earth herbal living items to promote health and wellness?
See this post. This is an out-right advertisement.

Sup Forums has become one big (((Alt-Right))) ad board.

I WANT MONEY IF ALEX/SPENCER/BANNON THINK THEY CAN USE US FOR AD SPACE!

Both make you puke

bump for justice and gibs!

his payments are voluntary because Texas has no Alimony.

>his payments are voluntary because Texas has no Alimony.
His Jew wife has him by the balls. He got married right away because he was cheating on her.

>I watched it at the time stamp but im not exactly hearing who it was stated by OP
How much does Alex pay you?