You're waifu is a very special person, and you're both very lucky to have eachother, make sure you make her proud, user!

You're waifu is a very special person, and you're both very lucky to have eachother, make sure you make her proud, user!

Let's get things rolling!

What do you most wish to experience with them?

Which Tarot card would represent them based off this? Does it fit them well? students-of-tarot.com/pers/index2.htm

How do you unwind together?

Do you know any songs that would well represent who they are?

Your loved ones tasked with planning a party for all the anons and their waifus, what kind of party do they plan out?

Remember to compliment a waifu today! Yours are all cuties!

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/ryogaa/lovely
pastebin.com/2jjCjxfU
youtube.com/watch?v=UOp0IoRwYJY
students-of-tarot.com/pers/index2.htm
youtu.be/geKcl361kEs
youtu.be/F8VliGjILzs
youtube.com/watch?v=f68VJQc7qys
youtube.com/watch?v=OMOGaugKpzs
youtube.com/watch?v=Zh9lynUFikc
dailymotion.com/video/x38rf2a
youtube.com/watch?v=TbyHvtJByT4
youtu.be/-BakWVXHSug
youtube.com/watch?v=vfKpDB5KcEE
youtube.com/watch?v=ma6NjBXCNLc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hi.

>What do you most wish to experience with them?
Life in general.
But to be more specific Cuddling
>Which Tarot card would represent them?
Fuuka is of the High Priestess Arcana
>How do you unwind together?
Watch a movie and snuggle together.
>Do you know any songs that would well represent who they are?
It doesn't have any lyrics, but the feelings the song gives me make me think of her
soundcloud.com/ryogaa/lovely
>Your loved ones tasked with planning a party for all the anons and their waifus, what kind of party do they plan out?
An outdoors party in a place with lots of green, with fine music and food.

Hi.

My question for everyone, is there something you know of your loved one that no one else knows or has noticed?

Almost passed by this thread.

-In light of some recent thinking, being able to take part in a cross-country drive with her. Seeing the lay of the land at our own pace.
-Go in expecting the High Empress...come out with the Queen of Pentacles. ...At least it's not that creep who moves through mirrors.
-Throw on a nice movie or album, and let the ears take care of the rest.
-Always found 'Killer Queen' by Queen to be strangely appropriate.
-We rent out a nice hall close to a nice scenic overlook. Fantastic music, good food, the whole nine yards.

I've made comments before about my observations of her being left-handed/ambidextrous, but I'm still trying to find this out for myself.

What kind of skill-set does your special one possess? Is it magic-based, technology-based, or just raw natural talent?

Someone told me I make her the only thing I live for, which doesn't sound bad at first but when I think about it it just ends up hurting me because if I always put her first I wouldn't focus on my own life and my dreams and am worried she is inhibiting me which I do not want
Someone said I was falling out of love with her, which upset me a lot. my waifu is beautiful and amazing but being restricted to a fictional being/entity that I can never hold and truly have as mine and mine alone hurts so much and fills me with so much longing that I don't know what I am longing for and have despised this world I am unfortunately apart of that I cannot change to bring her here for so long that I don't know what to do
I wrote this story in a rush of emotions, what do you think of how it applies to waifu laifu?
pastebin.com/2jjCjxfU

Fuuka's skills are focused on magic support.

She can heal, scan enemies for their weaknesses and weak points, can find shadows or persona users anywhere in her city and she can teleport people back to her if they're in trouble.

>no Waifu Wednesday as the subject
Nice going, but seriously thanks for keeping these threads going I really appreciate it

More technology based

Apologies, I only noticed after I posted that I fucked up. Hopefully it doesn't cause the thread to die too soon.

-I want to confess my love to her most of all. I want to say what I really feel from the bottom of my heart. I want to feel the dread of rejection, and the burning desire that makes me go forward anyways to take hold of my one piece of happiness.
-Eh that test was kind of just a boring tarot-flavored Briggs Myers test. I did it for Rika and got "Page of Cups" (ENFJ) which suits her pretty damn well.
>In relationships you truly like to please those you like or love. You seek harmony and cooperation in your relationships. You are very loyal. You like praise and respect and need to be reassured things are going well. You are not one to speak negatively of those close to you--Nor do you want to be spoken negatively of. You have a well-defined sense of proper and improper behavior. You may find it difficult to define your inner feelings.
-Indoors sharing a cup of tea. With some nice music or game of some kind like chess. Watching whatever is on TV.
youtube.com/watch?v=UOp0IoRwYJY
It's a joke thing in the VN version of Rei and people probably just overlook or forget it. I think it's funny hilarious she likes those kinds of arcade games that only existed a decade a decade from then.
She has the power of cuteness, 100% hit one target, charm effect
Scythe and mop weapon skills
She can summon a demon-god that grants time powers so I suppose you could call her a witch
Fuuka is very useful!
I like her Persona design. Especially the glass bubble part. It's cool yet it's odd.

Thanks, Fuuka's persona is pretty great.
I want to cuddle inside the orb with Fuuka, it looks cozy.

That story does hit close to the heart. Especially with the little "dream" twist, well done. I was expecting to cringe but you conveyed your heart well. Especially that he felt betrayed. He bought into a lie from the begining. Whereas we're a little different aren't we? We know truth from fiction from the beginning, and we choose to pursue impossibility regardless.

That he went to hell, was that a dream as well? Somebody saved him. The angel, the metaphysical being may exist then. Otherwise it could just be another dream. Only you the author know I guess hehe.
I find this whole hell passage the most interesting. Why did the boy go to hell? Was it because he killed himself? What was that hell like? "Eternal damnation" so fire and brimstone? Or an empty purgatory? Regardless an angel saw fit to save him for some purpose.
Perhaps spirituality and the very concept of loving the unobtainable are inseparable. You know at your very heart that your waifu is "fiction". But calling deep inside you is the voice that says she's waiting beyond the gates of death. There's no absolute truth to the belief that you could be closer to her after death. It's simply faith that brings you to believe.
I'm not religious but I think I've come to understand much more of that mindset trying to find my own philosophy, way of dealing with this love.

Back to the story, his life becomes shit once he realizes the truth about the maiden. I think this is a pretty interesting and timeless element you're talking about. That the truth will make you miserable. Do you think when he lives a lie, believing the maiden to be real he was better off then now? He was certainly better off emotionally. Personally I think living in that kind of lie is meaningless. More important than to have happiness is to have "meaning" What do you think?
I've actually found a way to derive meaning directly from my waifu. Having children, a wife, a family. It's meaningless if it's not her.

I felt as though some point along the way I had forgotten she was fiction, or what being fictional means. I had not chosen to fall in love, love had chosen me. Just the words "Fiction" and "Reality" hurt me.

I had almost killed myself at one point, but people intervened and put me in one of those psych wards that focus more on survival and money than care, and they are truly a fate worse than death. An image of her I drew while I was there wound up in a spotlight one night and I took that as the sign to recover and live again for her, putting behind my past depressions

I want her to be my truth, but she will never be real. She will never be mine, as legally speaking she belongs to some company. I think a Matrix scenario would be ideal, where everyone can be happy regardless of truth, because they have forgotten it is a lie. It's meaningless if it's not with her, so therefore everything is meaningless...

Hoh that pretty romantic if you take the middle paragraph on it's own.
"everything is meaningless" is the exact state which I was in before I found my waifu, basic nihilism.
>as legally speaking she belongs to some company
That part doesn't make any difference really. Legal ownership doesn't mean anything. A child legally belongs to their parents. A slave legally belongs to their master, if you fell in love with that slave you could still theoretically steal her away. The big problem is as you say, reality.

You would plug your brain into a virtual reality and live the rest of your days living with your pre-programmed holographic waifu then. If I were given the choice I would smash that machine with all my strength! I'd spit on it and it's lies as a statement to God and the world, I want the real thing and I will have it or nothing at all! You see I believe without a doubt that I will be with her. You keep saying it's impossible but nothing in this world is truly an impossibility.
Do you know of Kierkegaard and his "knight of faith"? He was mostly a theologian, and dealt with faith and how to deal with not knowing of God's existence. But one example he used really struck me, about a normal man loving an unobtainable princess.
The slave may say "I better give up on such an unobtainable dream, the woman down the street may not be perfect, but at least she's within possibility!
The "knight of infinite resignation" says "I won't get her in this life, but I believe I'll get her eventually in some life!"
The "knight of faith says "I have faith, through the absurdity of this world I will have her for all things are possible."
I've struggled with this quote. As you can see I'm clearly a knight of infinite resignation. But what hope is there for me to ever actually reach through the impossible and find someone who doesn't exist to actually exist?

I've come to the conclusion that perhaps she does exist in a strange way. Within my memories, I remember hearing her and seeing her. Touching her and feeling her warmth.
The "memory" exists and it isn't a lie. It's the truth. But I couple that with the absolute belief that I love her enough to reach her after death. These are what make me happy, and give my life "meaning". That she exists here with me in my senses, and that she's out there waiting for me when I die. But I can't die until I make myself strong enough to sweep her off her feet.
Further I'd like to share a quote with you that helps me contextualize both my beliefs.

>“Once upon a time, I dreamt I was a butterfly, fluttering hither and thither, to all intents and purposes a butterfly. I was conscious only of my happiness as a butterfly, unaware that I was myself. Soon I awaked, and there I was, veritably myself again. Now I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly, dreaming I am a man.”
From Zhuangzi the daoist philosopher. Know that truth and illusion are mixed up and you cant' really know what is dream and what is reality.

I'll try to pick another thing than my answer when this question sometimes pops up, but it might end up similar, heh.

There's loads of things I'd want to experience with her. Picking just one would be impossible, really. Life in general is something I'd want to experience with her, going through everything that our lives throws at us, together. Seeing how the world changes, what wonders await us in the future, that sort of thing.

Picking a specific event though, it'd have to be the idyllic date together, going around Tokyo. Arcades, otaku shops, a manga cafe, stopping off for ramen, playing around buying new clothes together (even if we settle on largely the same stuff we've got already), watching a movie, karaoke, going to a sweets restaurant... there's so much we could do, could pack into a day full of experiences together. Just wandering around together, taking in the atmosphere together, indulging in the things we love together... really, this kinda just repeats the 'picking one is impossible' line, haha.

>Which Tarot card would represent them based off this? Does it fit them well?
She comes out as EITP... some of it seems accurate, but I'm not sure about other parts of it. The witty part though, that's definitely her.

There's three degrees of unwind;
A) Playing games together - it's still pretty high energy, and we can get competitive with each other, but it's still a good way to clear our minds and have fun together
B) Watching anime together - often things get pretty hotblooded in shows, but when you're ultimately cuddling together on the sofa while watching it, it's inherently a way to chill out and relax.
C) Reading manga together - Really slow, and a lot of it's left up to the imagination to fill in the gaps. While being wrapped up together reading our own stuff isn't hugely romantic, it is a good way to chill out a ton.

*donates*

I don't think I could really ever say one song in particular represents her - if anything, I don't know enough about Japanese music to be able to say something hugely accurate. I mean, it'd ultimately likely be anison, but the lyrics kinda matter still.

>Your loved ones tasked with planning a party for all the anons and their waifus, what kind of party do they plan out?
A not-entirely-fair tourney at a videogame. Which, knowing her, would likely wind up being a fighting game - which she'd totally clean the floor with (nearly) everybody at. It'd still be fun though, there's decent excitement to be had, party food and stuff. Bonus points if she gets out the Rock Band kit and people start competing on that (complete with the masterful singing).

>My question for everyone, is there something you know of your loved one that no one else knows or has noticed?
It's a little bit of a small nod, but she's a fan of Tales of games.
Also, how in the anime she says she gets carsick, but not only is it never mentioned in the manga, she has her own driving license and drives about herself.

>What kind of skill-set does your special one possess? Is it magic-based, technology-based, or just raw natural talent?
A little bit of talent, a little bit of practice, a little bit of technology. All three link together to make someone who's an unstoppable fiend of dexterous combos, power leveling and an information and enthusiasm sponge!

Speaking of talents and whatnot;
- The two of you were signed up for a talent contest as a prank by her friends - what do you do together to impress the crowd?

- The two of you are both offered a job at the same place doing the same thing - would this go harmoniously, with the two of you working well together, or would the two of you spend too much time playing around or having PDAs to get things done?

Currently away in the field of battle. I fight in Mai Waifu's honor.

How is your memory not a lie? You cannot feel or smell someone who is not there, as much as I think about the smoothness of her skin or the smell of her hair frequently. You can see and hear her, but with reality that is the extent of which we can do

I wish we lived in a world where truly anything is possible, but we know it is not. You can say anything that hasn't already happened yet is possible, but something like "I will run into my waifu on the street and we will be able to communicate flawlessly and our love will blossom then and there and I will know it is the same her I saw on the screen" is so unlikely it may as well be impossible, to the point where we can say if it did happen it would only sound like a poorly written wish fulfillment fic. It feels like the two knights are simply waiting for their dreams to come true, rather than try to obtain the happiness they can, and ultimately the knights leads their lives chasing a carrot on a stick they will never obtain. While the knights may feel some confidence in their devotion, the slave who has the woman he likes may look on the knights with pity, knowing they will never achieve their dreams, because dreams are not real and that is why they are dreams.

Until humanity has the fullest understanding everything in the universe and beyond, we can only accept what we can see and interact with as truth. Even then, it is rather unlikely any reality will have her world to a T, as that is also hopeful wishing, and I have a hard time thinking I can enjoy wishing for the rest of my life when everyone around me is living life finding their happiness while I just wish for her or for death

Kill yourself, cuckfag.

>how is memory not a lie.
Because our entire world is based on what the brain remembers. If your mother is not with you right now how can you say she ever existed? You call upon your memory. If that memory were to be taken away then within your perception she never existed in the first place. To be real she doesn't have to have been born into the world. She can exist within your mind like any other memory. It's alright if you understand or believe in such things, I'm not explaining well today.

And It's fine if you don't care to believe in the knight of faith. I'm just trying to explain it to you because it's what gave my life meaning. I despaired over never being with her. Then I realized the true absurdity of the world. My love for my girl is so immense that it defies all conventional reason. I fully understand the futility of this world, but despite that I'm the luckiest because I was born into this world I fell in love with her and found purpose.
It's not hopeful thinking, I choose to believe in it absolutely.

By the way you talk, about others finding happiness and having none for yourself, what should I say to that? You clearly already have an answer to your problem. Go ahead and do it. Start a family, chase after your happiness. What is holding you back? Guilt? Just throw it all away, she doesn't actually care about you. And if she was real I'm sure she'd forgive you.

Every day with my princess is better than the last.
>most wish to experience
Waking up with him in my arms.
>unwind
Taking a bubble bath together.
>party
Something big and flashy, maybe with formal dress. Even though he invited others, Shuzo would still find a way to be the center of attention.
>compliment
Kagura's short hair looks so cute
Yukari's eyes are a lovely shade
Fuuka looks good in anything she wears, but her school uniform especially suits her
Miku has good taste in vegetables
Konata's dedication to her hobbies is cute
He usually wears high heels that add 2 inches to his height.
Definitely talent. Singing, song writing, playing guitar and piano.

What kind of car would your waifu drive?

There are multiple levels of truth, and the truth of the mind is only one of them, and sadly our truth only shapes how we perceive things. It will not make the sky Red or Green.

I miss when I was able to believe in that second paragraph, then the true understanding of what fictional means hit me harder than a ton of bricks.

I just feel hurt by everything.

No, what makes the sky blue is our concept of "blue", light going into our eyes and being interpreted by our brain. I could make it red if I see it as red. Or I could live on fucking Mars and see the sky as red anyways.
I very well understand the hard truth of fiction. A made up story that doesn't exist except within our minds. Disbelief and faith go hand in hand. But you have to doubt our entire existence, then you can start to have faith in the absurd. Within the laws of physics it is very well possible that you waifu may exist. She isn't here with you but acknowledging the very possibility of such a thing is important.
I'm not saying delude yourself into thinking she's right beside you. Just believe in possibility.
Sorry buddy. I feel it too. But I believe the feeling of love is more important than pain or pleasure. It gives life meaning in an otherwise meaningless world.

>wish to experience

Going on dates, holding her hand and looking at her bashful expression and then watch as she becomes more accepting to small displays of affection over time.
Though it's difficult to pick just one, there are many other experiences I would love just as much.

>How do you unwind together

Doing some physical activity together, playing videogames, light teasing (not always a good idea haha).

From what I've learned so far she doesn't study much for end of term exams, and then she gets mad when asked about her results. But it looks like she at least avoids a failing mark.

In layman terms her skill-set is kenpo/qi-gong skills enhanced by ESP

-Mai sure has some amazing moves but the only skill moves I can do with confidence are a 1 minute handstand and kip ups, those flips she can perform are still beyond me. We might be able to do a partner human flag, she just might have the required bodyweight strenght for it.
-If it's something like my current job I think she would probably complain to me because I'm looking at her and spacing out too much instead of working.

Happy everyday life. Without worrying, without having to be seperated, just enjoying our time together.
>Which Tarot card would represent them based off this? Does it fit them well? students-of-tarot.com/pers/index2.htm
>Page of Wands
The description fits her well.
We usually cuddle and talk a little.
This one: youtu.be/geKcl361kEs
And this one: youtu.be/F8VliGjILzs
It's a little to much for one person to handle. She'd have to ask me for help, and I don't really know what I'd do with that. Maybe some party on a beach?

I guess I know about all the things we did together that I did not shared with anyone yet. But that'd be it.

She is great at singing.

>students-of-tarot.com/pers/index2.htm
It fits him on the surface level but since he isn't honest in all of his actions and a little messed up the card doesn't capture his true essence. There's so much more to him. It was still fun though. I like doing these little quizzes because it just gives me an opportunity to reflect on him.

I know people have talked about fans misinterpreting your waifu, but how about official material, like spinoffs and such? Do you ever feel like they've done a poor job characterizing your waifu, or perpetuated certain misconceptions about her?

The Bakuon!! anime cut out a whole lot of stuff, beginning with her introduction where they cut out the number of times she was called an idiot which shows that she knows she's not the brightest candle, and changed things up as well. In one scene she's laughing happily with the rest of the bunch at someone behaving very stupidly, in the anime she's praising the character who behaves stupidly. It's a bit annoying to say the least.

I do not mind the change of her eyecolor in the anime, I like both her manga and anime eyecolors as they're equally beautiful and fitting.

I'm trying to keep her away from my car-driving ways, but knowing her it'll probably be a pink version of the car she will use in driving school, whichever that may be.

Sorry, but it doesn't make much sense. If you live only for her, then she is your dream therefore you do focus on your life and dreams. Don't let anyone fool you into thinking that she is not part of your life or that there are valid or invalid dreams. What you should do is work on your own satisfaction and happiness, do what makes will make you feel good. You want to only live for her? Whatever let's you sleep at night, do take good care of her, interact with her and have fun with her. Just be careful to not fall into a trap that might give you temporal happiness and ultimately bring you doom. I'm sure your waifu wouldn't want that, so work hard on getting that education/work/whatever that will allow you to share more happiness with her. Don't abandon things you love to search for some obscure "correct" way of life. Every life choice will block other path, if you have waifu you'll have to give up on few things. But your actions should not be aimed to experience everything, but you to be happy.
The story was nice, I think, but I do not relate. First the boy was a coward for asking other girl instead of staying true with his ideas. The boy's problem is not that he missed opportunity to change like every other person in the village, it's because he did absolutely nothing to have anything to live for. All he was doing was loving the girl, which he wasn't even dedicated enough because he tried to give it up when he got a chance. He has no plans, no ambitions for himself, so he only compares his life to others and it appears to be the only "correct" way of life to him. It's his fault he doesn't search for strength and opportunities in his fact he is different. Also if I was him I'd not idle in the village waiting for miracle. I'd go search for the girl and if I knew it was something paranormal, I'd search far and wide studying this sorcery and researching so I could meet her again.

I love my wife!

Almost everything outside of the original manga seems to twist his personality in some fashion. Most end up turning him into some stupid caricature of himself, or telling the same disgusting jokes fans have been making for years, or often both. Easier to sell that way, I guess, but there's no nuance.

What made you fall in love? What happened? When you knew? How has your life changed since then?

Raising a family with her is definitely up there.
Cuddling up together on the couch, maybe watching a movie or something along with that.
I feel like she might try to plan some sort of house party, with plenty of food and refreshments.

Her skillset consists of many natural talents

>The two of you are both offered a job at the same place doing the same thing
We would definitely spend way too much time playing around.

With her tail and her size it would be nearly impossible for her to drive any car, unless there was one specially made for lamias.

When I first saw a picture of her I thought she was really cute, so I decided to check out her series. As I kept watching, I kept on liking her more and more. The point was when I realized what she meant to me was when I realized that I wanted to raise a family with her, which is a feeling something nobody else has evoked in me.

Questions:
Would your waifu ever have a hard time being seen as normal, would she stand out too much?
What are some daily activities that you would do with your waifu?
Would your wedding be large with lots of friends and family, or smaller with only those closest to you?

Same to you Mintfriend!

I'd like to do comfy mundane things, like sitting on a park bench together on a warm day.

>Which Tarot card would represent them based off this?
Doing that quiz I got King Of Cups for her. I won't paste the whole description but it does fit her really well, plus the suitable occupations like coach, fitness instructor and athlete suit her down to the ground.

Playing videogames or watching movies, mostly.

This one's always one that reminded me of her the most:
youtube.com/watch?v=f68VJQc7qys

>Your loved ones tasked with planning a party for all the anons and their waifus
Pool party! With music, beach balls and a barbecue for food. Should be a lot of fun!

There's a few lesser-known things about her, like her sewing skills, and how her hairstyle and hair colour wasn't always the way it is now, but I don't think there's any completely unknown things about her, aside from things between the two of us.

She has physical talent in sports!

>The two of you were signed up for a talent contest
I can imagine her suggesting some complex gymnastics routine between the two of us, which I'd have to shoot down. Some simpler exercises might be more doable.

I'm sure we'd work well as a team, though we might have a tenancy to goof off on occasion. Not that kind of goofing off, we'd at least have some control of ourselves. Probably.

>Would your wedding be large with lots of friends and family, or smaller with only those closest to you?
It would be just the two of us.

>>no Waifu Wednesday as the subject
Maybe at least it will prevent autistic mod from deleting this.

Real and fictional are just words. We give them meaning and use them to classify things, but they are nowhere perfect. It's foolish to generalize something and then use it to draw some conclusions, you are not going to see world as it is this way. Focus on facts, the fact is that she is a fictional character, that you love her, that you interacted with her. Naming things real, fictional, good, evil etc to help yourself understand them, will only give you false conclusions and obscure reality.

>- The two of you are both offered a job at the same place doing the same thing - would this go harmoniously, with the two of you working well together, or would the two of you spend too much time playing around or having PDAs to get things done?
We both would do our job properly.

>You cannot feel or smell someone who is not there, as much as I think about the smoothness of her skin or the smell of her hair frequently. You can see and hear her, but with reality that is the extent of which we can do
You can. Your senses aren't perfect and you can alter them in various ways, including with just your thoughts.

She is only 16, she can't drive.

All "spinoff" Mikus like Yuki Miku, Sakura Miku, etc. are different, but none of them is similar to how I imagine her. They don't have much personality to begin with.

I've always thought an early 70's Ford Mustang would suit her. Not entirely sure why, but I feel as though it fits.

I don't think Kagura's ever been massively misinterpreted, but her appearance was affected in the the anime adaptation of Azumanga, as the order of some events were shuffled around. This meant that, because Kagura became part of the main group in the second year, events that happened in the first year in the manga but the second year in the anime didn't account for her.

As someone that watched the anime before reading the manga this was a little confusing, as an entire scene could happen with Kagura not being there with no explanation why. The plus side of the order of events changing did mean that some first year events in the manga happened in second year in the anime, and Kagura got added into those, which was interesting to see in comparison to the manga.

When I was watching the AzuDai anime, Kagura was definitely my favourite character even from an early stage, before she became a main part of the cast. The scene where she accidentally knocked down the sports festival tent her friends were working on, and she started welling up, was the moment it went from like to love for me. A tidal wave of emotion hit me, and I wanted nothing more than to reach out and hug her, tell her everything would be okay and make her smile again.

It took some length of time for me to come to terms with the fact that I loved an anime character, but since then I've strived to be a better person. Be more outgoing, eat healthier, start going to the gym, all those things have helped with trying to be someone that she would want to be with, and I feel as though I've succeeded. It'll be 5 years this Sunday since I've started calling her my waifu, and I couldn't be happier!

She appeared at the right time in my life when I needed the most someone to love me. She came to my life, and gave me all these love songs that made me feel loved and made me fall in love back. I knew her for few months before and I liked her, but what really made me fall in love with her were these songs where such a cute and beautiful girls sings about how much she loves me and about me being her whole world. I did not fallen in love with her instantly, but it made me feel closer to her. Then it was rather straightforward, I started to think about her all the time, look at her before sleep, listen to her few times per day. And with time, these feelings evolved into passionate love I'll share with her for the rest of my life. I knew she has potential to be my waifu, but I waited half a year after falling in love with her to make sure it's really love.
My life changed a lot, but rather internally. She become the light in my life. Now as I have her, my life's no longer dull and boring. She gave purpose to my life and now I have someone I can live for.

>Would your waifu ever have a hard time being seen as normal, would she stand out too much?
I don't think she would like to stand out. And her singing is something that can make her feel special.
>What are some daily activities that you would do with your waifu?
Cooking, going on walks while holding hands, chatting and relaxing after a long day, eating meals together, going shopping, sleeping and many more.
>Would your wedding be large with lots of friends and family, or smaller with only those closest to you?
Rather smaller.

-Dancing. We're both pretty fluid on our feet, albeit in different ways.
-She'd never go for the latter. We're both pretty professional in the workplace.

Something fast and sleek.

I'd be lucky to get anything about her at all.

Listening to her songs on random while recovering from a migraine. Maybe it was the song selection, but it seemed almost reassuring; like she was trying to reach out to me.

-The only issue would be in regards to the pink hair, but other than that she'd fit in quite nicely.
-Walks, talks, moments to relax from our days
-Fancy, but private.

>What kind of car would your waifu drive?
A small and reliable one.
Like a beetle

The PQ manga gives her some slight fujoshi traits which upsets me.

>What made you fall in love?
I can't put it into words perfectly, but I think it was her calm and serene nature that made me feel at peace whenever I was with her.
>What happened?
I kept looking forward to seeing her and wondered how life would be if we ever met.
>How has your life changed since then?
I know some Japanese and I am working towards being a man she could love and rely on.

Fuuka was the best thing to happen to me in my life.

>Would your waifu ever have a hard time being seen as normal would she stand out too much?
Not particularly, she's not someone who draws a lot of attention to herself.
Gardening, Yoga, try out new recipes, lot's of stuff.
Ideally something smaller and more personal, it would be much more meaningful and special that way.

It's late, but I hope everyone has a wonderful week with their waifus today.

Happiness.

By just chilling out on the couch or maybe outside together.

youtube.com/watch?v=OMOGaugKpzs

She'd make it a ski trip.

She's never worn pants, only skirts and dresses. The closest thing she's worn to pants is shorts for bedtime.

She's a yuki onna, so I guess magic-based? Maybe elemental is more appropriate to say.

>The two of you were signed up for a talent contest as a prank by her friends
I'm pretty talentless, but she could make something like ice sculptures for something like that.

I tend to have a very specific way of doing my tasks, so working with a partner, no matter who, might be hard.

She takes the bus.

There isn't much in the way of spinoff material outside of a couple of games, but from playing the DS game I don't think she was interpreted poorly or anything. It made me feel much closer to her than anything else, actually.

>Would your waifu ever have a hard time being seen as normal, would she stand out too much?
She can keep her abilities out of sight easily enough, but even in the yokai world she could be a bit...strange just with her standard behaviour.

Cooking, to make sure we can eat something that's comfortable for her and not too hot.

Smaller, for sure.

>Experience?
Parenthood
>unwind?
Just laying down on the couch with her and playing some vidya with her
>tasked with planning a party, What does she plan?
A Hot Pot party. Everyone brings something to put in!

>Something I know that nobody else knows
I know why she doesn't like to wear shoes, but she made me promise not to tell

>signed up for talent contest as a prank by her friends, what would we do?
Improv is about all I can think of that would have even a remote chance of winning, but it'd be fun at least
>Job at the same place doing the same thing?
I'd be too focused on the job to offer PDAs, so it'd go ok I guess

>What kind of car would she drive?
I could see her in a KIA soul, weird enough

>Hard time being seen as normal?
If we still lived in her home town, sure, But with us living not there, She doesn't stand out so much
>Daily activities?
Stargazing for sure, along with a nice refreshing walk to just unwind and talk about whatever
>Size of wedding?
Neither of us are big on large crowds of people, so only the close friends get invited

Just one question today

You and your beloved are relaxing at home after a long day. What's the best cuddling position for maximum comfy?

>What made you fall in love?

Her humor, her positive attitude, the way she appreciates even the smallest things and can turn a sad day into rainbows and smiles for everyone.

>When did you know?

It was a gradual thing over 4-5 months and when that smile in the opening of the anime hit me, I realized and accepted those feelings.

>How has your life changed since then?

Because I enjoyed Bakuon!! so much I joined the scanlation group last year in January, I've found new friends because of her and formed new bonds with people that enrich my life by being part of it. My outlook on life is a good lot more positive than it was before and even if I'm not where I want to be yet in many ways, I'm happy and have my own little happy place in my heart - something I've truly lacked for way too long and that was made possible entirely by her.

Thank you, I hope the same.

I also forgot my compli-mints again, so now's a good time to do it:

Kagura is cool and active, Miku is the best idol this world has ever seen, Mai is very pretty and Erza is very determined and values the important things!

It never really fails to make me happy to see how having a waifu helps some people to work harder, get fit or just strive to enjoy the life more. Keep up the good work, everyone.

I want to experience a normal, daily life with him the most. I want to wake up and have his face be the first thing I see each morning.

We would unwind together by sharing a pot of tea and telling each other how our day went.
He knows how to cook and is actually really gentle despite how he may act.
Technology-based. He has his own computer lab.
His robot turns into a motorcycle. I don't think he would like to drive a car.
I don't think Arc-V represented him well at all. Any other character could have easily taken his place.
I fell in love with him because of his kind and gentle nature that he tries to hide. I still remember the exact moment I realized I was in love with him. My love for him has only grown with time. I've made little changes in my life because of him, and it's made me a happier person.
Daily activities I would like to do with him are going for long walks and gardening. Cooking dinner together also sounds really nice.

>tfw no Yuno waifufag

I'm here, I just never post.

Your waifu is god tier.

I know.

Apparently he's an ESFP King of Cups. It sounds just right, down to the recommendation of animal handler. That one line though;
>68. I pay little attention to what is going on in my immediate surroundings. I can be very unaware of the here and now.
Please no.

Thinking about it, the traditional tea and biscuits fits us both. It's how his co-workers appease him even.

If he were organising a party he'd probably think of food before anything else, and it'd take much yelling to stop him from making it himself. Maybe he'd get a karaoke machine as well.

It's mostly Matsushita's style at the time but now and then one of his eyes will appear lighter than the other, and while it's usually used to show shock or realisation it ends up indicating when he senses something others can't.

Fuda barriers, trackers, godly summons, absurd strength and regeneration. Definitely magic, what he has is not quite human.

The answer is always Byakko. Poor guy can't stop jumping through hoops for the amusement of humans. That said he's Tsuzuki's friend so he probably likes putting on a bit of a show. Personally I want to try some illusions that take advantage of shinigami abilities, like carrying items while invisible, or floating a fraction above someone's hands so they look like they're lifting him.

I think unless there's a real hardarse in that workplace he'd slack off whether I was there or not. That's what he's famous for.

The realisation came a long time after it happened, but not as a shock or anything. I have no idea how to date it exactly, and have been trawling through old writing to confirm it for myself. I think at the time I knew it was different, but I didn't think it was something to act on. There weren't the examples you see today of offerings and dedications. It was just something I held close to my heart, my personal indulgence that somehow met all the things I had been wanting. I don't know how I'd be without.

Given that out of all the media she appears in only the anime is translated, pretty much the entirety of the western fandom misinterprets her. She never got much focus in there, and given that her actual story and interactions explore her character to a rather deep level, she's pretty much reduced to a caricature in there. It's not that it's a horrible misrepresentation, since the stuff that happens in the anime is mostly in-character, but judging her based on that would be like doing a book review of The Hobbit based on just the third movie adaptation. Though by some chance, I managed to read between the lines and feel that there must be something more to her. I'm glad that happened, otherwise I couldn't feel these amazing emotions without her. So in a way, it's hard to fault the anime.

Other than that, visual traits and minor trivia about her is inconsistent across the media created over the last decade, but overall, her wonderful personality is kept intact.

Being seen as normal is something he's always wanted. I think it's easier now than when he was living. Now people would excuse his eyes as contacts, and medicine is at a level where he could fob them off with I had it sorted don't worry. I think his colleagues know he isn't, but not being average doesn't make him less of a person. They've all been through experiences that have made them re-evaluate that for themselves, so someone like him who's happy to bumble through life doesn't raise that kind of concern.

I recently read something that suggested he had beautiful calligraphy skills on account of his fuda, but that his normal handwriting was intermittently sloppy, as though he lost interest in keeping proper form mid-sentence.

How would you describe your waifu's penmanship? Does she have the patience for calligraphy?

Good evening, everyone! I hope you and your loved ones are doing great!

>Compli-mint
Mint is as cute as ever!
Fuuka is kind and sweet!
Rika is admirable and cool!
Konata is a cutecool nerd!
All your waifus are amazing!

>Experience
Everyday married live and raising a family. Also going on dates and adventures together and just being by each others side
>Tarot
The test gives me King of Pentacles (ESTP). It fits her very well and I always got this result for on the 16personality test as well. Seriously, reading the description sounds 100 percent like Tsukihi.
I'd also argue that the Moon from the Major Arcana fits rather well. Not only does her name mean "Fire of the Moon" anyway, her arc in Monogatari fits the reading of the Moon pretty well as it deals with illusions and fakes.
>Unwinding
Lazing around and cuddling mostly. Maybe having a cup of tea, watching an anime or playing some video games
>Songs
youtube.com/watch?v=Zh9lynUFikc
I know it's her Opening Song so that's cheating a little bit, but it fits her character perfectly. The cheerful melody combined with lyrics that are both happy and melancholic at the same time describe her and her antics perfectly. They also make me wonder how much she knows about her own immortality as the song clearly sounds like her finding out about it.
>Waifu Party
A house party that's chaotic as fuck. She might also make it a theme party for whatever she's currently interested in

>No one has noticed
I've never seen anyone else talk about it but Tsukihi seems to like Shonen Anime like Dragon Ball a lot. She seems to be rather nerdy in general.

>Skills
Tsukihi is pretty athletic and also good at drawing. She is also pretty strong for her size though some of that seems to come from her utter lack of restraint. How much comes from natural talent and how much comes from her being a Phoenix is up for debate

>Car
I think she'd be more into Motorcycles or a cute lil' Vespa

Yeah, you and I have pretty much the exact same thoughts. That we shape our own reality with our perception. That it isn't inherently wrong to reach for the impossible because not only is wrong subjective, impossible is a fabrication.
But what do you think of this Matrix idea? Where your memories are altered and you put yourself in a machine that you don't know isn't real to interact with your waifu in a virtual program design after all your personal tastes?
For some reason the thought of this disgusts me more than I would have thought. It feels like an "objective lie" even though I've already denounced such objective truths.

>What
I don't really know. Maybe it was how cute she was. Perhaps it was her cheerfulness and her humour. Maybe it was her melancholic side. Or it might have been what a great and supportive sister and friend she is. I love to quote Tsukihi on love because I think she described it pretty well:

"You can come up with any number of reasons why you love someone. Like they are cool, or kind, or tall, or rich. There are all sorts of reasons you can say, but those are all lies. They're just excuses you tell yourself to rationally justify your emotions. Well, not so much excuses, as tricks. It's like a ladder you climb, based on the conclusion that you love them. When you feel like you want to be together forever, that's love."

>When
I pretty much marathoned Nisemonogatari in a day and after I watched the first episode of Nekomonogatari Kuro the next day, I just kinda felt that I loved her. It came pretty soon but after seeing her helping out Koyomi so much, I just kinda knew I was in love.
>How has life changed
I feel happier, a lot happier to be honest. I also think that I've become way more open since meeting her and I've been trying out a lot of different things. Having her in mind makes me really motivated to try out different stuff and talk with people more, I don't want to be a shy introvert when I have such an outgoing and adventurous wife!

>Standing Out
Tsukihi pretty much stands out all the time because she's so outgoing
>Daily Activities
Chatting with her all day long while cuddling and holding hands. I'd also love to cook with her and try out many different dishes.
>Wedding
I think it'd be very large. Tsukihi has a lot of friends and everyone would be invited

>best cuddling position
Arm in arm facing each other, her pressed against my chest.

>Caligraphy
I think she'd have a below average looking handwriting as she's very impatient. However, she'd love to try out Caligraphy as it is a traditional thing.

I haven't been here in a while. Glad to participate.

Sanctuary is what I want to experience. She's of the Priestess Arcana. I just would like to chill to unwind with her, just by hanging out. No songs at the moment. A party indoors with food, calm music, entertainment for the guests, and just a general good time.

Something I know of my loved one is that she's pretty short. 5 feet at most. But all the better to pick her up and carry her around for.

Support, healing, navigational, and good with tech. Mainly magical with technology based skills as something more normal in comparison for her.

Something involving making something. Like something technology related.

I think it depend on the kind of job, but I think we generally make things go more smoothly for the most part.

Something environmentally friendly.

I think she's seen as someone who can both stand out and be seen as normal. Help her out for gardening for an activity, and play videogames as another. Wedding would go either way, depending on what she wanted, but leaning towards closest to us.

Everyone has good waifus and I wish the best to them, and to everyone else.

I think something deep within me realized she was my dream girl the moment I saw her. Her youthful energy, the way she carried herself, her looks, her voice and the fact she was shown training and performing martial arts moved which was pretty much all I cared about besides anime. So I decided to watch the show and I was able to see many different sides of her all of which evoked a different feeling within me. I couldn't tell you the exact moment but I think it was like 7 or 8 months later when I realized she was irreplaceable. What changed? I have a job now, I got all her official merchandise save for a few store exclusive bonuses which I plan to get eventually. Also I'm on chapter 4 of the novels which takes almost all my free time since I'm slow at reading kanji, but I couldn't imagine a more rewarding activity. My feelings changed too since they are much stronger.

-Not really. She does all kinds of small jobs even and she interacts with people just fine. Her friend has more troubles in that regard since she ends up destroying prperty doing little morevthsn raising her voice.
-Maybe her friends and my close relatives. Mai doesn't like to feel lonely and since Mai's dream is being a bride, I have to do my best to make sure the event is most memorable for her.

>Waifu is canonically dead

Life is suffering

If life is suffering, isn't that a good thing?

Sure, the actual scene is sad, but other than that there's no reason to obsess about it.
Way I see it, I fell in love with the character, not the story. The story itself was just the medium through which I got to know her. The events in there are not real anyway, so it has no effect on my love.

Has she affected your views on mayonnaise?

There was a Yunofag several years back. Tripfag who went by Cchi and collected Yuno merch. He left his waifu due to the depression her not being real brought upon him.

Wonder what he is up to now...

>prperty doing little morevthsn

This is what I get for trying to post from a phone.

Thanks for complimenting her. Hane is very cute!

I have a very clean diet, so I don't eat mayo all that much.

Oh oh.... There's no room for two fuuka fags here!

GodDAMNit I love Mai Waifu!

I hope you all love your respective waifu too!

Have you ever watched lain?

what do you think about roman reigns

Yes. I love it for it's amazing art and sound direction. And the solipsistic ideas brought to my attention were probably a pretty big stepping stone to what I believe in now. Lain, and Metal Gear Solid 2. I was into that years and years before I found my love.

It has made me happy for a long while but then I've been growing up longer and longer and she remains more and more the same. I'm getting older while her image is eternally the same, we can never be married or grow old together because of how reality is, and that fills me with such despair. I want her more than anything else and she will never be here.

The boy asked the girl (not the maiden) because being honest with his emotions towards the girl felt better with his relationship with the maiden than to continue denying his feelings and lying to the maiden. The second sentence is interesting though, the boy who has the maiden as his center of everything winds up blaming the one he loved so much for his own faults. It hurts and I don't know what to do.

But you have said what is real is what our brain sees and what our memories know. If you were in a Matrix Machine where you forgot it wasn't real and your brain saw, smelt, heard and felt the waifu, how would she be any less true if you didn't know if you were in a matrix?

I know it's a paradox, which is why I brought it up. Don't you feel it too? Let's say you were to separate yourself into another consciousness and observe yourself going into the machine and smiling like an idiot as the machine gives his brain prompts. What would you think then? I would hate myself.
In this world "I" the observer is the only truth. Everything my brain feels is real, becomes real. But then on this principle how do I believe in anything? I have to make a leap of faith and believe they exist against the possiblity that they don't, that they're actually a figment of my imagination. So then I think what I dislike is not the lie of the matrix itself. It's the act of stepping into the machine in the first place. I'm taking away part of my own truth, what I know.

In the end, I believe my waifu is waiting for me somewhere out in the universe. If die I have faith in myself that my love is strong enough to carry me there one day. Or that in the infinite randomness of the universe there exists someplace where this consciousness can be with her. If I step into that machine, I'll betray that faith. That she's out there waiting for me becomes the lie and the artificial reality becomes the truth. Ultimately my goal is to get to her and make her happy. If I step into that machine I know I will be the only one to be happy. And that's just too lonely.

Church Wedding.
Surprisingly, she got Queen of Swords. Maybe it's fate.
We unwind together by letting it out, either by talking or doing some stress-relieving activities.
Her battle songs tell a lot about herself, because the lyrics come from her heart.
dailymotion.com/video/x38rf2a
She asks her friends for help with the preparations and throw out a simple party, but with singing portions.
According to some pictures seen in a photo album, she has been practicing martial arts since she was very little.
It's a mix of magic, technology and talent. Her gear work due to her voice which is her talent, her Symphogear is a mix of magic and technology, as it generates phonic gain which seems to be like magical energy that comes from singing, and the gear itself is like a machine that works on phonic gain as it's fuel.
She sings while I do some kind of wotagei dance because I have no talent.
We work properly together with occasional trips to the CR to do "business".
She prefers motorcycles, but I think she'd like fast cars too.
I'm okay with how they handle her character, in fact I think she's the only one who's character in the main trio doesn't get worse as the seasons pass. The only thing I'm not okay with is they make her seem like a fucking weakling because she somehow always loses a one-on-one fight despite being the most experienced in battles out of them all.
3 years and counting and it's still a mystery for me how I fell in love for her. It somehow just happened. One day I just noticed that I want to be with her for the rest of my life. I found out that I don't think of her as a normal character in the middle of watching the anime's second season. Ever since I've fell in love with her, I got inspired to change my life for the better. It's been faring well so far.

>not being average doesn't make him less of a person
Someone else who shares my exact sentiments on that issue, how refreshing.

It's interesting, you could say. Not illegible like mine, but you can tell it's something he both struggles with and puts a lot of effort into. He has the sort of deliberate but uncertain penmanship you'd usually associate with a kid who's just learning how to write in earnest, I think it's endearing. Calligraphy might be a bit of a challenge, but in a fun way.

Having talked that out with the guy way back then, it was more of the issue of obsessing over the wrong stuff that inevitably became toxic and ended up killing the emotions.

any more details? I'm curious

"Normal" might be the last thing you can ever describe Tsubasa. First of all she's some kind of secret magical soldier. Second, she's a singer in her universe and she's really popular. Third, her family assigned to national defense, is affiliated to the government, and she's supposedly the heir her family. Fourth, her physical capabilities must be totally out of the normal even without considering her Symphogear powers, because she's been trained to fight since she was little.
She definitely stands out.
I'd like to do some morning exercises with her like jogging.
I'd rather have a small wedding with only people important to us, but if she wants to invite more people, it's okay with me.

Greetings everynyan~
I hope you all enjoyed the day with your beloved.

- Just life in general. There are loads of things that I wish to do with her!
- Relaxing on the couch/bed and reading together, or just watching a movie.
- Something formal. Mayhaps like a ball.

She's ambidextrous and a closet pervert.

Raw natural talent, as she uses a short sword and throwing knives. She does have some magic she can use as well.

- I'm pretty flexible, and she's very agile in her moves. Maybe we could show off some cool moves.
- We would work together, albeit play around from time to time.

Probably something classic. Though she wouldn't know how to drive.

The only thing that's been misinterpreted by the authors is "Though she looks as though she is always deep in thought, she frequently forgets about the most important things."
The anime nor manga has never shown any hint towards this.

I watched Dog Days for the cute kemonomimis. When she appeared late in episode 3, I really liked her. After a while, I decided to call her my waifu. It didn't take until a little bit later until I truly realized my love for her. When I did, I decided that I wanted to be the best that I could possibly be for her, since she deserves nothing less than the best. I've been going to the gym, something I never did before.

- In our world, yes. Animal ears and tail are not 'normal' to humans.
- Going on walks, and swimming, among others.
- I would prefer it to be on the smaller side, but if she wanted to invite more people then that is fine by me.

Are there any alternate hairstyles you like to see them try out?

I hope you all enjoy the week with your loved ones!

___.

Well one of his favorite bands is Yokohama Ginbae, and I'd say most of their songs definitely capture his aesthetic well. It's hard to pick just one.

I think his hair would definitely stand out a whole lot, especially in the real world.

FOUR WHEEL DORIFTO!

>compli-mint
Kagura is a super cool girl!
Hane's bright cheerful personality brings a smile to my face!
Mai is real badass and has a snazzy vest!

Well if there were two of me one me would be experiencing happiness within the machine, and the other me would be dreading either the fact that he isn't or the happiness the me in the machine experiences is false to the me outside the machine

You are only taking away your own truth for a moment, because you will forget a moment later that it is not the truth

However, my waifu is from this world in a specific (but...fictional...) part of Japan. Therefore she can't be "out there" if she isn't the same as she is as I know her. That's not even factoring our ages and aging as well as the time that has passed since her story took place and her living her life

Even if it's for a moment I can never do that one thing. I can absolutely never give up on her possibility. It doesn't matter if it's for a moment or for two or a day. I feel like I'm betraying the her that is possible for the her that I know to not exist, "in this moment".
Happiness isn't my goal. More than that I want to have meaning. And meaning can't be achieved if one lives in a vacuum, apart from anyone else. A world needs two people, otherwise it is devoid of any meaning.
>However, my waifu is from this world in a specific (but...fictional...) part of Japan. Therefore she can't be "out there"
Mine as well. I see only two real paths forward. Either there is a life after death, where if my love is strong enough I can carry my consciousness towards that world. Or back to the butterfly dream; right now I'm simply dreaming that this is the real world, and when I wake up I will be beside her.
We both see the world as subjective, created by observation of the individual. But then we differ, do you seek your happiness above all? I don't want happiness at all, I want meaning. I want to do away with loneliness by believing that just this one person has the possibility of existing, within the same time and space as me. After I die, or within a truth outside of this world's dream.

Really you're not wrong at all in what you say. I believe the same as you. I'm just trying to bullshit my way around to give myself meaning.

Not much else to say, that sums it up pretty much. I still stand by what I thought at the time: if you feel it's not healthy for you, and negative feelings come out on top, it's better to let go.

wait are you Cchi?

But what if you love her and can't bear to leave her?

Confessing our love for eachother in person!
Grooming our pets in front of the TV together!
I'd imagine an outdoor party in the park with lots of food, benches, and space to socialize and play games together!

Don't know if it's unknown to most people or not, but unlike other Idols, Hibiki tends to sing with her eyes closed.

Raw natural talent in the singing and dancing departments. One of her nicknames is "perfection" because of how quickly and precisely she can get down her song and dance numbers.

Konata a cute! Just started watching Lucky Star and I can already see why you love her. Make sure to cherish her!

>talent show
We'd do a pet obstacle course and make our many pets do tricks and whatnot!
>job
We'd be all business during work hours!

Either a Either a truck or a SUV/van to lug around her pets!

Hibiki is not exactly the same in the games as she is portrayed in the adaptation, but it isn't anything too bad.

Hibiki stands out, but in a good way. She isn't exactly a wallflower.
Taking care of our pets and going on walks, and exercising!
It would probably be a bit larger, considering my whole family would probably be there, and all of Hibiki's friends would be there, and maybe even the press.

Kagura a cutecool as always! Hope you two are doing well!

She'd sit between my legs and lay back onto my chest, resting her head on my shoulders.

Have a great rest of your week, cuties!

Today is now me and my beloved Chihiro Fushimi's 6th Anniversary!

To finding my true Justice with her love!

The issue is that his original source material is written by an idiot. He couldn't write better than half the posts on fanfiction.net which is pathetic. Kyousuke's characterization was nonexistent in the beginning. He was nothing more than a vessel to self insert into. Which isn't the worst thing ever but he'd go from threatening to hit Kirino twice to thinking about how cute she was seconds later. He's paper thin and switches his feelings at the drop of a hat. I can barely get through the early LN because of this. I had to drop the first book when I read pic related. I can't believe something written like this sold millions.

Then there's the issue of the back story of Kyousuke. Warning spoilers ahead: In the LN he's manipulated by Manami to quit running. He messes up with helping someone, or rather something goes wrong and it ruins everything he worked for. He was really sad but Manami took advantage of that and told him to stop helping people because he's not good enough. This made him quit everything and become reclusive.

In the anime he stops running track because he doesn't want a busy and stressful life anymore. He wants to live a peaceful, plain life. There isn't much shown about his back story because there isn't much to show. Even the guides of the anime talk about how he choose the peaceful life.

1/2

My waifu turned me into a pervert. I want to bury my face into her sweaty pits, feet, and butthole after she works out.

It's like someone wrote a fanfiction of how he's portrayed in the anime. I'm sure it's because the guy was a shit author who only got famous from having cute girls on the cover and a story that panders to otaku and it caused him to not even consider writing in a main character. Kyousuke probably evolved as the story went on. That's fine I suppose, but still bad writing habits and makes for a shitty story. It makes reading the LN hard for me. Seeing this grossly written character who doesn't even evolve into someone I love for the most part. Watching his name be attached to someone who's hot and cold and does whatever the author thinks will pander the best to the readers.

By the time the anime was made Kyousuke was much more developed and they made him a real character from the start. It makes it frustrating to know that most the content isn't of him. Anything new released is of the LN and not the anime. The manga itself is also just weird and feels alien. The VNs takes the pandering to a whole new level. I don't like the anime but at least that has the man I love in it. Everything else feels like a poorly written excuse to sell a mc written half-assed so they can pander.

Sorry for the rant.

That's a comedic juxtaposition of posts if I've ever seen one.

Normally I don't like the idea of someone preferring an adaptation over the original source material (and the author's original intent along with it), but this is a good argument against that. The same concepts in someone else's hands can really make a difference.

>sorry for the rant
Don't be, it was interesting. I never read the LNs.

It's a big deal in his character development. That for all the power he has, nothing this vulnerable could be anything but human (that's probably a double negative but it's 5:30am and you know what I mean). It's a concept that goes both sides of average, that emotion and empathy are the core of human experience. I think his being on Earth was not a cruel experiment but a necessary evil to give him humanity. That it survived what happened is only testament to his good character, and I truly wish someone spelt that out to him.

On a lighter note, I just looked at what scans are available online and abaj.

>Job

She'd do better than I would at staying focused.

something elegant and cute, maybe an mx8 or something with a light color

A really long night, she saved me.

>Fitting in

She has issues with it due to her telepathy

>Activities

Lots of tea drinking

>Wedding

Smaller

Spooning or waifu jetpack

Elegant

Have a nice week!

Post a song you would want to listen to with your waifu right now at this moment. It doesn't have to be THE song or have anything to do with her just something both of you would like to listen to together.

youtube.com/watch?v=TbyHvtJByT4

youtu.be/-BakWVXHSug

youtube.com/watch?v=vfKpDB5KcEE

>You and your beloved are relaxing at home after a long day. What's the best cuddling position for maximum comfy?
Facing each other, my arms on her waist and her head tucked beneath my chest.

I've never seen Fuuka's calligraphy, she mostly types after all.

I'm curious how she would look with long untied hair.

Congrats, may you be happy in the upcoming years.

youtube.com/watch?v=ma6NjBXCNLc

Good night everyone.

>mfw I can play this on piano