Also C.C a best.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oAQubtm-IPg
youtu.be/G7wCtA2TQNI
youtube.com/watch?v=uauoksTrdqU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where is that tail attached

Tail?

Dont tell me it's her poop that has become super elasticated from all the cheese pizza's she's eaten.

To her spine. C.C. has an atavism.

Wow that's a long poo

Wrong place

There's some cool action with some janky 3D models but the story and conclusion is really meh.

If you simply want more geass, I'd say watch them.

My experience with them was a bit of a roller coaster. The best part for me was when they actually slowed down for the majority of one of the movies and expand on the main characters by having them all go live in a gypsy comune.

But when they try and focus on the plot it falls apart. The Geass power makes no sense in this series and seems to just serve as a utility to make the characters do whatever the writers needed them to do. The characters and villains (outside of the SOL portion) are rediculously inconsistent. The mech designs went downhill and it's almost exclusively CGI which in my opinion is worse than low frame traditional mech fights. There are also jarring inconsistencies within geass' world continuity between this and the main series. It takes place in Euro-Britannia...where the fuck was Euro-Britannia in season 1?

On second thought don't bother.

I was grateful for those 6 seconds of Lelouch it had at the time.

So no real fleshing out of characters or the setting from the original series? So it seems unlikely that the new season would have any meaningful references to the movies I assume then.
Thanks for the reply.

You get a side story about what Rurouch Suzaku get up to during the timeskip between R1 and R2 but it's entirely inconsequential to the main story.

And it tried to shed some light on the mystery of geass and show more types than what appeared in main show. But it's terribly written content, makes geass out to be really vague and ups it's ass pull potential tenfold. Geass was shown to have strict rules and physical limitations in the main series. I was so pissed off with how they portrayed it in these series.

That's pretty fucking disgusting, user.

The plot is so bad It's literally unwatchable at times. The only reason I've pulled through some of the movies was for lelouch

Was meant for OP

How can they plausibly make a season 3? There is nobody who is a match for Lelouch intellectually anymore, otherwise they would made an impact in R1 or R2.

It's gonna be like DB super, huh? Beerus was such a fucking cop out, some shitty generic shoehorned God enemy from out of the blue.

Or Lelouch will be the main antagonist, which still would suck.

youtube.com/watch?v=oAQubtm-IPg

lelouch never said hey schneizel don't put on the zero mask

>puts on the zero mask
>looks into mirror
All according to keikaku

That would be a bigger plot device than "for example, if I said 'kill all the japanese' you would have no choice but to do it haha".

Maybe Charles would be freed or schneizel would have the Geass effect removed, but Lelouch has already beaten them so there's no new mountain to overcome

There is nothing stopping them from pulling a never before seen character out of their ass, and then proceed to give some bullshit excuse why the character couldn't take part in R1 or R2, which is probably what they will do.

>The first half of R3 we see Zero but not Suzaku, then in the second half the mask is finally knocked off and we see it was all Schneizel.

Do you think they'll bring back the old soundtrack for the new series?

I want some of the old, but also hoping for some memorable new tracks

That's always the hope with any new series of an existing franchise. Any particular track you're hoping to see return?

Master
Grand flute
Madder sky
The tune they played when Lelouch ascended the throne

>Madder sky
Fuck, I'd forgotten how good that was.

youtu.be/G7wCtA2TQNI

why does her boob just start then end?

The ayylmaos are coming back for some sweet human blood.

The ost is great

watch it for the fanservice and the production values also those scenes whre lulu and suzak appear on the screen ! the plot was kinda disapointing ( it was really bad )

didn't you pay attention while watching the PV ?
youtube.com/watch?v=uauoksTrdqU

Is that PV1 or PV2? I genuinely can't remember what PV1 looked like.

I remember that there were 3 factions, but at the end we only saw the war between britannia and not-japan.
What happened to the third faction?

>What happened to the third faction?
Todoh's group?

was there a 2nd PV !

Apparently. Nobody here has seen it yet though.

Nah, the European Union.

I think a more important possibility is someone forcing orange to use his geass cancelling abilities, given how we saw him being electrified in the pv

>disrupting Orange's peaceful life on his farm with Anya
Absolutely despicable.

killed by Schneizel in between R1 and R2

how is she suspending herself in air with a rope of shit how much fiber does she eat

yeah really, it sucks that it's gonna happen but we already know it will so now we just gotta figure out why

The angle of that tail is either coming from her asshole or vagina. Definitely not attached to the spine.