Imagine where this country would be without them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s-QJf58RnZM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Montgomery_(artist)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taliaferro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh the Irish... the original niggers of America.

Nothing against the Irish, but I suspect the US would have survived without them. And I think they will get by without too many Haitians too.

Slightly less union graft and sleazy city hall shenanigans.

>The original niggers of America
That would be niggers user.

that's not true

get your fucking story straight, is he a white supremacist or not? or is she implying the irish arent white?

fuck the potato niggers too!

Back when the Irish immigrated there was no welfare state

Comparing Irish with fucking Africans.

God I'm sick of the left. Can we just balkanize away from them so they can live in their multicultural "utopia"?

The Irish learned to assimilate for the most part. They're white, even if they're trolls. I can live with that.

No cuz they are white and america only accepted white people until the kikepocalypse of 1913-1929

>Where would we be without the Irish.
Well, according to people like this woman, white people need to be extinct to make the world better, so which fucking is it.

Are the Irish allowed to be people now? Are we no longer white devil, slave owning racists who need to "pay now" with reparations to the niggers?

He would have been called a hero if he stopped africans coming here in the 1800s

Fuck, I never thought of this OP. Imagine if Trump went back in time and blocked the Irish, we would never enjoy any lucky charms!

At least the Irish were white and willing to work.

Number 1: we wouldn’t have soulless gingers running around at night being creepy and whatnot
Number 2: fuck off potato niggers, we’re full
Number 3: to this day, still a shithole
Number 4: this is a slide thread and what goes in all Fields?

>implying american wouldn't be made great again if all potatoniggers vanished

i'm thinking that we welcomed immigrants in the 1800s to help build our nation and that trump would have welcomed the irish; famine or no famine. we have enough people now. time to slam the door.

>Irish
>White
Also.
>Irish
>Work
You mean steal?

oh no, not the potato niggers

Really the Irish and Italians destroyed America.

Their existence is what makes people refer to the US as "a nation of immigrants".

If it were not for them, most Americans would be of Northern/Western European Protestant stock.

Who is this and why should I give anything resembling a shit about her opinions?

>Slightly less union graft and sleazy city hall shenanigans.
Replace the Irish with Haitians.

It's good business.

American would be a Homogeneous nation state.

Irish and Italians are white
but i agree libshits like to use this argument as a means of justifying third world immigration

This coming from a bitch who came from a 97.52% white town

Haitians for thee but not for me.

So did he mean black people or poor people? liberals need to make up their mind

Not to mention the Fenian Raids, providing vast numbers of Union soldiers during the American Civil War, and openly supporting and funding the IRA. Irish are not compatible with White Anglo-Saxon Protestant civilization.

>hypothetically, hypothetical situation would be hypothetical
>DEFEND THIS DRUMFPH FUCKS
I really wish this would spill over into a blood letting civil war.

Irish immigration was a mistake.

Irish still made the cut. Mud cookies didn't

What would Trump have done with the Muslims at the Battle of tours...
Hows that for apples and oranges?

>Mud cookies

Honestly, the Irish worked hand in hand with the Jews to change our immigration laws (Kennedy). Probably out of spite for the Anglo.

Fuck the micks too.

Ah so the irish argument is ok when lefties do it? Such blatant see-through bs.

>where would we be without them in 2018?
Sober and living on the moon.

It'd be America, same as it ever was. Trump probably would've seen the famine for what it was - an artificial scarcity caused by the export of surplus food under armed guard by a foreign imperial power leading to the starvation and emigration of millions, because it fetched a better price abroad.

Literally wasn't America's problem. If they'd rejected the Irish immigrants they would've been justified in doing so. Fortunately for them, the United States needed the labour. Today, not so much.

Railroads and such. Otherwise...

... FUCK OFF. WE'RE FULL.

Trump is opening the dialouge tostart talking Haiti...It's synonymous with Clinton Crimes
Also he opened the doors for (real)Euro ppl who are not aloowed to get out of shithole Merkel Germany (eg) who are tired of being raped in the streets and having their speech muzzled!

Why do they always leave out the Irish's german bros who immigrated alongside them?

Germany Italy France Sweden Canada and more are all shitholes now too.Whatsa big deal?

the irish are the goodest of goys, always faithfully serving their jewish masters looking for a treat and pat on the head.

>Where would we be without them in 2018?
Well for one thing the country would be a lot smaller, and the Indians out west might still have their land, as Manifest Destiny was literally fueled by the steady flow of immigrants from countries like Ireland.

I mean where the fuck do liberals think all those White settlers that invaded Indian territory came from?

Overpopulation it's a real issue.

youtube.com/watch?v=s-QJf58RnZM

>Trump is racist
>Trump would do the exact same thing to white people

When immigrants came from Europe they came to the US to work hard (mostly) and integrated.

Third World "Shit-Hole" nations are filled with lazy, 70 IQ retards who just want to come here and collect welfare.

Huge fucking difference lol.

Sorry, how much aid was Ireland getting from the US to prop up its country?

97.52% WHITE TOWN

She virtue signaling that America should be a magical land of healing for all the world's problems even though she probably doesn't do a damn thing herself.

>It's like anudda potato famine

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Montgomery_(artist)

Guy who did that 'street art'. Fucking Scots man, hate em.

Didn't the Irish get turned away regardless?

I'm so sorry. I don't know how you resist the urge to go down there and burn it.

This.
Third time I've seen a leaf have a correct opinion

Kek'd

The Northeast would not be a leftist shithole

If it turns out that Trump never said shithole in the first place, I'm going to need a new HD to store all of the backpedaling tweet screen shots.

This is the first thing I thought, too haha. I thought Drumpf was a white supremacist and only took care of whites. Then this loopy ho posts this shit. Lefties won’t even notice the contradiction.

Back then we didn't have a welfare state, people used every penny they had to pay their own way over here and then help to build this country into something great, they didn't come to a bloated system of handouts to live off of the product of someone elses labor.

When you see a tweet on pol from someone you personally know. Wow

The irish side of my family arrived here in the mid-17th century and never made anything of themselves, but they're still ten times better than the average haitian.

>Trump was shocked that he won and didn't even seriously plan on being president
>Trump colluded with the Russians to steal the election

One time I saw a thread about a guy I went to school with from kindergarten through college.

i wouldn't exist. too bad.

Because Irish are fucking white and catholic
Because they actually came here and refused to get fucking gibs, they worked their asses off and helped build New York and America.
Irish Americans have gone off to do great things in American and for America
There have even been Irish-American Presidents like John F. Kennedy and others.
Irish fought in the Revolutionary War and Civil War
Irish Fought in WW2 (fought the wrong side, topic for another day)
Irish have also contributed a lot to American Culture
Irish kept their communities White and used to smash niggers who would trespass
Irish were real white men and not pussies
> inb4 irish are non-white meme

Irish were and still are worthless niggers

Fair dinkum

Tf? Tell me this isn't real

You make irish immigration feel worth it :)

The irish produced quite a few philosophers, theologicans and mathematicians.

Stokes...from navier stokes...and im too lazy to google the rest of them.

They have the potential and can therefore be molded into something useful to society.

but they are our worthless niggers, unlike the nigger niggers who are worthless

They're both worthless

The Irish were not leeches. This lot is.

/thread

Potato-dependant are easily swayed by jews, take a look at Russia for instance, plus makes heada round and ugly, it is soy of the past.

human labor doesnt have the same value anymore

/thread

nothing is wrong with the Irish, quit the divide and conquer.

This is one of the strongest crying liberal arguments you'll see. Not bad.

so if the irish flooded in to help the union fight a civil war, whats to stop ((them)) opening the floodgates again if theres another?

>Hey, Don, do you want to see me shitting in Hillary's plate?
>It will be most entertaining
>Than watch, this creep fall for bitly
>Damn it Vlad, I wanted to have fun, not become president, take more sanctions!

Oh god no! We couldn't have survived without the Irish!

Who gives a shit what a Kraut would have thought about a Potato Nigger
Long live Anglo-America!

This. The Irish and the Italians blabbed to the rest of the world that America was an open bar

irish cucked you guys hard, never trust a mick
shouldve let us deal with them, you still funded the IRA in our fight against them

>where would we be without them

probably just fine, actually

I don't know. The Irish were pretty nigger-tier. My family came from Ireland and we didn't know how to read, write or even speak proper English. That was 15 years ago, but still.

Ireland's population still hasn't recovered since the famine, maybe if all those immigrants hadn't of left the country we would have recovered quicker.

Slavs, Irish, and Italians aren't deserving of help.
They should be rounded up and returned. America is an anglo-germanic country.

Stop fucking saying Ireland is a shithole you fat bitch burgerpeople

Some of the signers of the declaration were irish to think that theyd be turned away is just fucking stupid

>Where would we be?

Probably no worse off and even then the Irish are 1000x better than the average non white.

the
>irish weren't seen as white 200 years ago
meme was created by jews to gaslight you

The following signatories of the Declaration of Independence were either born in Ireland or descended from Irish ancestors.

Charles Carroll

John Hart

James Smith

George Taylor

George Reed

Thomas McKean

Edward Rutledge

Thomas Lynch

Also Italians have been part of white america forever . en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taliaferro

Better off. Non-Anglos ruined America with their servile instincts. The Irish, Germans, and Italians should have been hanged on the shores of the Atlantic as a warning to others,

>1790 immigration law
>whites only
>Irish still allowed

imagine if americans would have picked their own cotton

>inb4 a campaign is begun to label the potato a jewish trick
>inb4 virgin potato/chad onion maymay

seriously someone do this it's funny

false equivalency liberals never learn. IRISH =/= AFRICANS

they're just rotting and want to bring everyone else with them. literal zombies