Japan is so scared of childhood friends winning the other heroine has to kill her during the confession

Japan is so scared of childhood friends winning the other heroine has to kill her during the confession.

It's a mental block.

What's manga name?? Any sauce

Dump phoneposter.

More like Japan is so scared of childhood friend winning the world will end if she wins.

>i-it isn't that my childhood friend is disgusted by how pathetic I turned out and refuses to have any feelings for me
>it's just that she would get killed or the world would end if we dated, yeah!

I imagine this is the rationale.

We tragedy now

Truck-kun strikes again.

She's pissed because her family got to become the protagonists of an isekai while she's stuck in shitty modern day Japan.

>tags: mindbreak, loli

Who wouldn't be pissed?

Shitty shorthair cunt will win instead of the cute twintail blonde suffering childhood friend.

Black's only good trait is the red eyes and somewhat smug.

Don't forget stonking tits

You forgot fang.

Literally perfect.

Mmmm, whatcha say?

Truly the hero we need, but don't deserve.

They're in a better place now.
Possibly with some kind of cheat skill with a harem per parent.

No, the childhood friend is gonna win. That's the thing, he has to choose between the world or her, and it's gonna be her.

It would be kinda unique if he did choose the world though.

A real MC would do both.

>Seriously implying that shitty twin tails are better than short hair

Killl yourself

What is this budget Haruhi

Perfection incarnate

The reason why childhood friends are hated is that otakus never had childhood friends. Despite being 2d it still breaks the self insertion because the very archetype reminds them of reality.

But if he chooses her and it destroys the world, doesn't it also kill her? What if the girl herself acknowledges it? "Stop trying to make me feel strong emotions or we'll all die, moron".

Shoo fag

Both of her parents were reincarnated in a fantasy world. Lucky.

I want to blog so badly but I won't.

Are Derringers even capable of killing things?

You need Tractor-kun for that.

Tractor-kun is just Truck-kun's otouto, Truck-kun is capable of both

With the right ammunition, sure.

"I have no life, but I must blog"

Sounds like a LN

What a fucking waste of time this was. Then again, I only have myself to blame when I thought for even a second that this was going to be interesting.

I was expecting a nice yandere story. This manga just sucked in almost every aspect.