California Cities to Subsidize Black "Marijuana Entrepreneurs"

archive.is/wq2nB
>Los Angeles, Oakland and other cities have created “equity programs” that offer no-interest loans and other perks to people who live in poor black neighborhoods and have been convicted of drug crimes.
>If you’re a white applicant, you can improve your own chances of receiving a permit by “incubating” an equity applicant, which means making him a 50% partner in the business or giving him floor space in your establishment, rent-free.
Californians, how do you feel about your tax dollars being used to help felons sell drugs?

>they get raided first and most often

They should just make it illegal again if they want to enable black people to start lucrative businesses selling marijuana.

>since pot is legal only on a state level, they can't write off product lost to raids

Not one of them will pay back the loans because
1. They're poor negros
2. No interest
3. Why would they?
This is just like the loans to retarded college kids to go out and get a useless degree in sociology. The only difference is now we're giving the loans to retarded sub 90 iq people rather than 103 iq semi morons who could actually succeed in a trade. Not only this but THERE IS NO INTEREST. I don't know if you guys understand how bad of an idea this is. Like, this is really bad. And when I say bad, I mean Mexifornia doubling their debt and possibly causing another economic pickle after no one pays back their bills bad. RIP

Three state of Maryland had this sort of problem. Basically, nogs could not get their shit together that wanted to sell weed, the state required paperwork to get put into some weed market. Am 89% certain i got this correct.

A report on NBC said the percent of marijuana businesses/farms failing is 70%.

ayyyyyyyyy

The weed market is saturated. Everyone who smokes already has a dealer or shop they want to buy from. Weed smokers are inherently lazy, so they make terrible business-men, and my guess is weed smokers make up about 70% of people trying to open a weed business.

black people grow the worst weed, why would you want that

That seems really hard to do too.

Especially in California, weed has been legal in all but name for a long time. Only opportunity left is in the south and midwest as they legalize. They lack the farms and infrastructure for cannabis business unlike california that has had it for decades now. Might actually make the weed business less profitable than it was pre legalization. Now they gotta pay taxes and shit.

A pot smoker would be terrible at running a pot business, dumb nigger would smoke all of his profit.

They also go to federal fuck you in the ass prison.

They are felons if its legal?

Hahaha wtf? It literally sells itself.

Do niggers grow weed? I don't associate with any and would never give them money. I know spics and whites do. Pretty sad if they can't even fucking grow weed.

This is actually an: Oh shit, we need to fund the economy, happening.

There are 3 sources of money created: Government Spending; Central banks; and Private Banks.
-Governments create money when they spend.
-The Central Bank creates money when they issue loans, or preform bailouts.
-Private Banks create money when issuing new loans. This is what banking licences are for, and they DO NOT have the money in reserve.

>But... what about inflation? If Gov just prints money it just increases prices.
That's what tax is for. Taxation takes money out of circulation, thereby destroying money in the economy, but leaving the resources. Taxation allows for both a deflationary mechanism to be placed onto money creation, and allows redistribution measures, such as paying for a police force.

When Governments are issuing >no-interest loans and other perks to people who live in poor black neighborhoods
This means that the Government is trying to increase the amount of money into a particular economy. In this instance poor blacks.

This is stupid and desperate. There is an economic rational for increasing Government spending(Gov debt doesn't matter, in an, omg it will kill us, kinda way, but it matters for international trade). However it should be applied to everyone. Not just poor niggers, but the poor, if such a policy was to be done.
I would moreso prefer to see a paying off of existing debt, with cash being injected into the system for those who weren't morons and worked hard to not incur debts.

I doubt they will enjoy gardening, let alone marijuana growing, which requires very tightly controlled conditions and immaculate care to grow anything decent.

Federal law trumps state. You can thank the Yankees for that one.

>ayyyyyyyyy
lmao