Sakurada/Sagrada Reset

Ep 4 Today

Is best girl alive yet?

I just caught up with the current airing episode and lurked through the archive. Is anyone else still watching this?
I fell asleep at the first two episode thoungh

give it about 6-7 more episodes

is it still as stupid?

>It seems to be up on Amazon and AnimeLab
>HS is still not out
I wonder what happened.

How was ep3? i forgot to watch it since it airs when i am at uni. I liked the first 2.

Do people really care about this shit show?

>dropping a 2 cour show after 3 episodes (2 of which were prequel episodes)
never change Sup Forums

The directors talent is being wasted on this shit when he could be doing S3 of nnb instead.

720p subs out on HS

>being so out of touch with yourself that you can't tell whether or not you'll like a show after watching it for an hour

I enjoy it.
The first two episodes were enjoyable tip an extent because of how painfully awkward and ridiculous they were, and the third episode was okay on its own.

Why is she so much cuter with short hair?

developed character

This. i'm interested.

Why are the characters retarded?

she was never alive in the first place

This show is fucked up but interesting.

Kana's cute autism character is the glorious.

reddit spacing

1 hour out of the 10 hours. Wow bro.

I really like how he handled the situation.

I'm starting to believe she does have autism. She sure took a long time to react when kei got killed.

boy do I love cocacola

>what is shock

Every time I'm about to drop the show, MC does something that makes me stay. His "I'll just kill myself then" attitude is hilarious.

What the literal fuck.
He's straight up mindbreaking her

These last 2 episodes are actually decent.

He's evil.

>i-it gets better after 18 episodes, I p-promise!

The guy is so fucked up. Yeah, he can reset and come back to life, but he retains the memory of getting his brain fucking destroyed. That can't be any good for your mental health, man.

That hasn't happened yet dumbass. It's still 4 out of 24. A lot can happen.

So wait a minute, why can glasses girl remember what happens during a reset? My mind just went blank during that part. I'm not even sure how her ability works really either.

She made her entire body immune to abilities

I don't know what the fuck is going on. Something about how he could just reset, but she'll only be two steps away from him and can kill him just as easily. Her ability makes no sense. Nothing makes sense.

She can name any part of her body and make it remove something else. e.g. Make her "hand" remove "human body"

So she made her whole body remove the affect from the ability. So even if time resets for everyone else, it doesn't for her.

Once a robot, always a robot

From what I can tell, during activation period, she's basically Touma, all abilities can't affect her. Hence, she couldn't remember anything from previous timeline, because she chose not to activate her ability to forget getting the girl killed.

Different things can happen, but changing the way it's written can't happen. If the way the characters interact, for example, were to put someone off, they could easily drop the show after watching the first episode without missing anything.

Eh I'd say to check out EP 3 atleast.
Because since then the MC not quite as autistic as in the first 2

He's still the same. Someone threatens to kill him and he calmly replies "can't say I agree to that." If there's any difference, it's just that the dead girl isn't around to have long-winded conversations with him anymore.

>dead girl isn't around to have long-winded conversations with him anymore.
that's why it's better

You would think so, but he didn't miss a beat with the "bang".

When you think about it, it was actually incredibly risky. Since his memories were unaffected by reset, having his brain destroyed could've left him completely devoid of them.

I can't get over the fact that the name for the macguffin of the series is macguffin. That coupled with the way the characters act like robots make it feel really off-putting. Like some kind of Twin Peaks with super powers.

The guys basically Emiya Shirou if Shirou were smart enough to know that acting like a suicidal hero all the time is retarded.
He still want's to be one though so he looks for excuses to justify him doing the incredibly stupid things he subconsciously wants to do.

Was she really going to do nothing if the message never reached her?

She wasn't gonna break the rurus

She trusted he had some kind of plan, I assume.
Although I'm willing to bet she would have resetted if the time was about to expire and she hadn't gotten any messages, even if it meant breaking her rules.

Why is her head so tiny compared to her hand?

>robot
>breaking rules
That wasn't going to happen

I can't even remember if I watched episode 3 or not. This show is so dull, but not in a comfy way, in a Glasslip way.

>tfw i find this anime the only interesting thing this season
the journey is nearly over anons

same thing goes for me, I believe this comes from the way they end/start episodes, could this actually be done on purpose? Just to make the scenes something that is hard to connect, rather than making it easier like in most shows, so that it kind of resembles that reset ability. Or mabye it's just coincidence and the writing is shitty.

This is the prequel to glasslip, before MC moves to the glasslip town and forgets about the abilities

this fucking guy

no crying, megane.

also did the art quality dropped this episode?
Their faces looked off.

Reading Steiner

Ok, I get that she removed gravity, and that's how she got out flying last episode but what about the footprint marks in the first fight this episode, I did not get that.

Because short haired girls are rarer than long haired ones.
The ratio is 3:1.
Sagurada Reset shits on that ratio so it seems.

so far she is the girl with the most broken and OP power
Touma (from Index/Raildex) on steroids.

"Feet", "Gravel"

Why did ghost girl steal the Mcguffin? I get how glasses girl knew about the reset, but how did clean freak guy know about the reset?

>Haren
>multiple girls
>Netore
>MC is not afraid of girl.

I like it

>but how did clean freak guy know about the reset
MC told the teacher, who told the clean freak about it, hence "everything you told Tsushima"

So how many more episodes until Mc stops being a dick to his subordinate?

I don't get it. In the timeline where she attacks them, she says "full body, ability" when Kei tells Haruki to reset and before she resets. So she should have kept her memories. But then she didn't keep her memories of that time.
Or was she lying about not knowing?

Can anyone explain?

Yeah I think it was because of her not wanting to remember the ghost girls death or something. It can be quite confusing at times.

Doesn't MC straight up say that she didn't realy activate her ability because she wanted to forget the death of the ghost girl?
Or did I missunderstand that

I mean yeah he said she wanted to forget. But we straight up saw her activate the ability, she had to have remembered.

Maybe she didn't want to use it subconsciously. She wasn't acting like she remembered what happened so I quess it depends on her attitude towards something.

She's just pretending to activate it to bait them to reset

oh I see. Was confused why clean freak felt so guilty. Was it ever explained why he was suspected of stealing the mcguffin though and why/how ghost girl got a hold of the mcguffin?

It's weird how quickly this series became the one I'm most looking forward every week. Is something wrong with me and the other 10 anons watching it?

I guess that's the only explanation, other than her pretending.

She said it after he already told Haruki to reset so that would have been pointless.

Wait, actually no. This still doesn't make sense. Even if she didn't want to active it subconsciously, why would she even say it in the first place if she didn't even want to activate it? It doesn't serve any purpose.
There has to be something missing.

>Even if she didn't want to active it subconsciously, why would she even say it in the first place if she didn't even want to activate it? It doesn't serve any purpose.
Maybe she wanted Mc to think that she did use it, intimidate him or something.

>not knowing about the 3-episode rule
Besides the all lowercase it shows how new you are.

I love proud and strong yet vulnerable women like glasses girl. I would love to lock her up, mindbreak then blueball her until she begs for it while still trying to retain whatever pride she has left.

That's not what people call reddit spacing, stop trying to fit in. It's only after a quote.

You'd think after having first hand experience of unknowns fucking up a reset he would be a bit more cautious about throwing his life away. What was he going to do if voicemail-kun got hit by a car?

Why are they obsessed with a Mcmuffin?

The mail was probably recorded as soon as he asked him for the favour, we know that he can send it into the future or even when the time was reset.

Wouldn't matter, the voicemail was recorded and sent beforehand. This would mean MC had this plan for a while though. Or there was a reset offscreen.

I don't think he can send to the future or past or anything, just that any voicemail sent at that time would reach at that time even if there's a reset.

He can send it into the future, he clearly did in ep 3. Mc got the message when vocemail-kun was still sleeping.

When the fuck is Aoi's character coming back? She's in the OP, so I know she's not dead.

voicemail-kun's message transcends the reset ability. I also personally believe that MC resorts to self harm so easily because he needs to feel righteous about the act of saving others (the zen and gizen thing).

I like how this episode it at least looked like he felt the pain of having his hand stabbed.

Oh I guess you're right. I read that scene wrong last time.

>She said it after he already told Haruki to reset so that would have been pointless.
To make it more believable, just like how you are convinced right now that she did use it. Besides, she doesn't even know our robot is that robotic, that she only activates it by MC's orders.

But he wasn't intimidated or anything, I'm not even sure he noticed because he talks to her as though she didn't remember when they first meet again.
Either way it had no bearing on the story.

>But he wasn't intimidated or anything
However, he was convinced that she did use it

>Aoi is nothing this season besides this crap
Backlog season.

And what purpose does that serve when he would immediately find out she didn't the very next time they interact?

To present a mystery about "why didn't she remember" for the viewers where the answer isn't automatically "she couldn't complete her chant"

what the hell is going on

what a fucking asshole

he traumatized the shit out of her just to make her be his friend

in one shot the MC's face was really shrunken

what I want to know is how she even flew away in previous ep

She took away the gravity from her upper body, I know it doesn't work like that, don't ask me.