Going to Nicaragua in a month... Anything I should be aware of?

Going to Nicaragua in a month... Anything I should be aware of?

bump

Nicaraguans

bump

Nicaragua is infamous for being the poorest country in the region, if you get stopped by policemen seriously expect to be asked for a bribe

It’s a shithole.

They will make you see mexicans as civilized humans
This

>see mexicans as civilized humans
That's really saying something

Hey El salvador, what do you think of trumps comments today? Does it motivate you to turn things around or are the people there just mad?

bump

Commie shithole.

I get the comment, i don't resent Trump one bit for it but I know that most people here will and so this will only boost the communist party support.

As for "turning things around" don't think that people here aren't constantly demanding the Government to do something about crime, it has been the main talking point of every election for almost 20 years, but ever since the civil war ended and the (((Human rights Watch))) was imposed we are not allowed to take the necessary measures because it would require "inhumane treatment" of gang members and drug dealers.

>going to central america
>ever
I don't know why you would do that but good luck and i hope you don't get kidnapped

Sex tourism, sex with 10 year olds kids...
Americans do the same thing here.

I’m 1/4 Nicaraguan. Be aware.

Go to fucking thailand or some shit
You're less likely to get killed there

>Anything I should be aware of?

Yes. You’re going to Nicaragua. All you need to know.

what is guatamala like
all the gross ass obese illegal immigrants i know come from there

I got robbed by the cops for buying coke from a guy that didn't pay off the cops.
Best coke ive ever tried though.
I'd go back.

how?
asking for a friend.

Cheap cigars of good quality.

my church does missionary work there. depends what part youre going, but in general nicaraguans are friendly people. however, don't flash your shit around because it will get stolen.

I see young whites backpacking through Leon and other colonial towns alone and unafraid.

oh on that note, prepare for diarrhea. it happens a lot there. no matter where you eat, and how clean it is, you will get it.

doonnt drinkk the waaaaterrr

SHITHOLE,

I am from El Salvador and my country is a SHITHOLE, why? because it takes to fucking long to evolve for the better, extrusion,the maras fuck with you family, that shit needs to be fixed, and hopefully is the dreamers go back, they may help resolved the issue.. Esta carbon la citation pero ay que chingarle fuerte.

>sex with 10 year olds kids..

Your age of consent is fucking TWELVE....fucking shithole

Thailand is for faggots who love Traps/Shemales/Ladyboys, Philippines is better, and for real men

Banana spiders

I went there with my church in 2011. It's relatively safe for Latin America, but it's definitely a shithole. Ortega and the FSLN effectively have a stranglehold on the government.

Nicaraguan here. This country is literally an anti MS13 barrier for the rest of the region, meaning that you will not deal with organized crimes.

We are very conservative and christian nation full of happy people, despite being a very poor country, nobody is starving and you will find and a prosperous market full of goods and services for a really cheap price.

E.g for burgers, you can eat a big mac at McDonalds for 4 dollars full combo.

Stay away from Managua and go to los pueblos, Granada or Leon is excellent for tourists.

and you'd rather have the comprador liberals in charge? typical american. SAD!

Its a shithole.

Do this place have any link with the Illuminati?

It's a shithole.

Why Central America sucks dongers. Just go to Costa Rica its atleast alittle decent there

Why on earth do you want to go to niggagua?

aw shit me too nigga. for vacation or what?

Shithole

also try /trv/