Where my Anglos at?

Where my Anglos at?

Frobably from a (German) who changed it Schmit.

MUUUUUUUUH HERITAGE

I've actually traced it to lords of the manor in 1300 AD in the East Midlands. My surname isn't smith, that's what they use as their example.

I do have german ancestry tho

Williams checking in (not a nigger)

>63%
better than the average, but still not anglo

>23% Irish
>Anglo

Ok Murphy whatever you say. Potato cunt

It's 5.39am, which manor in the E miss?
Clifton hall, Wollaton hall?

Barely any records exist from the 14th century and most manor houses were built later so likely you're a liar. Hell from an actual English person, please never visit. We don't want you.

link?

I can't find this page

Ukraine, Lithuania (my mom's family)
Ireland and England (my dads family, descended from Viking invaders according to DNA test)

>Baltic-Slavic-Anglo master race, feels good man

Oh for fucks sake. What is it with you Americans? I used to work as a genealogist and I'd spend night and day listening to yanks screeching about being descended from nobility, aristocracy or other such shite. Often claiming shit from a time well before records were properly archived.

If you're an American of European descent, a general rule of thumb is that you're a nobody. Your ancestors were most likely poor farmers or peasants. People who were well established and had comfortable lives did not emigrate to the USA.

And then they ascended to become the greatest civilization in Earth's history.

LOL. As if there are any Anglos left in the UK. The only pure ethnicity left there are the porridge wog savages no one wants to breed with. Even Pakis have standards.

British Anglos mongrelised themselves out of existence decades ago. Ireland is the only stronghold left because we've segregated ourselves for centuries. So be quiet, your grandmother was lamping Fenians out of it for years before she settled down. Thats why there are no Englishmen left anymore, only Brits called Tony Mehmet O'Kellywitzsteinbergumfubu.

Salaam brother,
Welcome to the clan

Debatable. Maybe in the 50s/60s. Nowadays America is anything but great. Your government has fucked up everything else everywhere else fairly quickly, and become a Jewish owned puppet state.

>tfw WASP
It feels so fucking good. God, I love being Anglo masterrace.

my surname is 56% anglo

>Ireland/Scotland/Wales
>Irish flag
Its not "Muh Heritage" if hes from an Anglo country Kiwifag

Mayflower master race

>If you're an American of European descent, a general rule of thumb is that you're a nobody. Your ancestors were most likely poor farmers or peasants. People who were well established and had comfortable lives did not emigrate to the USA.

This is true. I've done extensive genealogy on my family. I had 7 ancestors on the Mayflower and most of my family was here well before the Revolution, but back in England my people were swineherds and whores and day laborers. There was one knight who supposedly had royal blood, but that was probably a hoax from Victorian times. Otherwise we were just a whole lot of poor, illiterate, ordinary people.

this

Don't worry, that's the same for most modern-day Brits, too.

>dad came here from SA
>still can’t redpill him fully

At least he knew enough to gtfo and help his family come to the US. Fuck, Xers are hard to deal with, gen zyklon will restore the empire.

It's Ancestry.com. He sent them his spit in a bottle and they analysed it. That's just the default image from the last name analysis page.

Yorkshirefag here

That’s okay. Anyone that’s compelled to visit London can get the same experience in Lahore. And probably be safer.

POOO

Poo

In

I'm the descendant of Northern labourers, thieves and cops

Hail victory.

Who needs an app when you have a book

tfw can trace family back 700 odd years for sure, then before that there is no real records, so its all guess work, can see the exact towns they lived in, the exact houses, which still stand, i have medals that are 200yrs old from their fights in most of britains wars, for empire and homeland, stories of their actions, how their lives were and im born just in time to see it all in vain and in time to see the UK fall, oh boy

Only brainlets believe those coat-of-arm scams.
>books
I'm trying to figure out how to get hold of "Royal Irish Constabulary: a complete alphabetical list of officers and men" because I know my grandfather was in the Black & Tans. It's rare as fuck though, only found in a few select British libraries, no digital version and it costs about 3 grand to buy a copy

I'm part anglo-american, I've no idea what the fuck my moms side is, something that is mediterranean for sure.

Anyways, I traced it and alot of my ancestors seem to go back to Kent England, is there any historical explanation behind this or was it all just coincidental? I know my ancestors were just boring farmers

Looooooooo!

>35.4% British and Irish
You aren't Anglo at all. You need to be at least 75% British & Irish to be in this thread, with the rest being other European.

TIL Irish are Anglo

Fellow Newton?

Scandinavian and Eastern European. We are the superior mut white race.

Welsh American with German Irish and Scottish

Butt hurt plebeians, they were lords of asfordby and highhurst

DROPPED

I literally traced my name back to England in the early 1300s

It's not Irish, some of our kin just moved there

Nah, mine's a fairly common name

Woodland, which pretty much all are from a small as fuck town in the southwestern England called Woodland. Some day I will reconquer my birthright

The first person in my family line that came to the America's was in the 1640's as an indentured servant. After that a lot WASP farmers marrying other WASP farmers.

Goteem