Metal Slug Anime

Awhile back Metal Slug got an anime in the form of a pachislot

youtube.com/watch?v=hLt3dJ2Ph_g

A lot of dead anime we'll never see much of ever again like Dunbine got the same treatment too and it hurts to see all that animation wasted on such a poor format, it really does.

Other urls found in this thread:

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm22966244
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is there a way to pirate shit from the japanese googleplay store?

I tried AIO downloader but, as anyone could expect, it was a lie, thank god i didnt go further or sure my stuff would have died.

A lot of these pachislot machines can be downloaded from the jp store only.

Wait, what? I had no idea such an option was available. I was thinking of just purchasing the machine itself from amazon.co.jp

You mean the jap store? Yeah.

Not all of them (for example, who knos if this MS one did) but theres a lot of simulations of pachinko/pachislot machines available, but only on there, if you are on the us, even if you get to the app page, google wont let you buy or install the app.

Someone actually bought and shared here the madoka pachislot app a long time ago.

I see, so that's an option. I had no idea. It doesn't look like the メタスラッグ pachislot's there though. Nor Dunbine's, or a few others. But it's a good thing to note.

Are you sure thats how metal slug is written?

I think it lags a 'Ru'...

I'm too used to typing メタスラ, sorry. Still not there though.

They was already a Metal Slug Anime. It was Called Dominion Tank police.

>Viewing the exquisite watercolours in Daydream Note, the inspiration is clear, but at the same we can't help but wonder if Masamune Shirow's design for Bonaparte, the tank in Dominion: Tank Police, also played a role. Although freely admitting the influence of Hayao Miyazaki, the response from Kujo regarding Masamune Shirow is surprising

>"It was not taken from Dominion: Tank Police. I cannot answer about this any more."

He's just covering his ass. It's the same fucking tank.

Seems strange to not just admit it though.

I've found that these series of videos are a better way of looking at the cutscenes.

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm22966244

Legal disputes probably.

I've always picked Fio for reasons unknown.

You too?

Me too

Same here.

4th was a mistake.

It was. But the character select screen was nice.

Who /Tarmaneitor/ here?

At least it was still somewhat goofy looking.

I seethe everytime I think about the PSN/XBL/Steam releases that have the new shitty simple animu art instead of the propaganda poster art for the character select.

Why?

I'm not sure myself. What a strange phenomenon.

>age, doesn't like to say
>sunglasses
Such a bad ass, man.

Might as well post the rest

next is

Then comes

Best MS.

>Dunbine

Holy shit, really? I fucking love Dunbine, still one of my favorite cartoons, period. Stumbled across the Combatler one which was fucking awesome quite recently too. Damn, is it on the tube anywhere? Actually never mind, will go search for it now.

Only the cool guys could pick Tarma naturally, it's an unspoken rule.