Jewish man here. I've had enough. It's over

Jewish man here. I've had enough. It's over.
Tell me why I shouldn't do it.

just do it nobody gives a fuck

/comfy/

Good rope is expensive!

Suicide is never the answer. Also, the antisemites win if you do that.

Your people need good, moral men. They are in dire need of that.
You can walk that path, not only for yourself, but for your people, and the whole world.
All you need is the will.

There's a difference between zionists and Jews

Because air is free.

Give me your gold first.

You have all the shekels, what more could you want?

I want to buy Israeli Milsurp, so I guess I can't hate you all

do it fgt

because if you die then you can't continue to suffer, and all jews should suffer, so do your part and suffer to live more, for the god of suffering

Timestamp on shekels and dreidel or gtfo.

Because you're a player in the game. And because you could go rent a jet ski and free your mind for an hour or two. There will be funny memes in the futures, goods songs, it's just a fact that theres gonna be some stuff that kinda cool that we havent seen yet.

Like even if a movie sucks, but you know there is an awesome car chase near the end, you dont leave the theater to go sit in the rain.

Do it faggot and livestream it for us

why , just why am i such a filethy piece of shit.
i should be locked up in port a potty forever. i'm even worst than the goyim :(

shoot up a synagogue before you do anything

Because anglo did it. And you have to at leadt take a couple of anglo or their collaborayors along with you.

You should do it, but you won't, because you lack all honour

#justjewishthings

I mean, at least try some pork before you go.

Did you pursue happiness and got fucked by events?
If so, you dun goofed from the get go, for it is not a material wealth to be found or bought. At best you'll temporarily bathe in its illusory reflection.
Pursue stability instead.
Stability is real and tangible.

Don't do it op. Your life has value. Srs

(((user))) don't do it. maybe we hate jews don't kill yourself tho. every moment really is valuable nearly beyond our comprehension.
we can't envision 10 months from now practically but you could actually do good things a lot of good things, small simple things, big things that will help all sorts of people.
just being nice to someone with autism for example, or someone you can't stand because they smell like shit.
don't do it (((user)))

you could buy a palestinian a sandwich a freaking shwarma and feed them for like a couple of hours and it's a good thing done! if it backfires that is just life! and life is valuable and important, every thought, every breathe is important and it all matters.

why do you think we're all chimping out so hard about the degradation of western society, the rapefugees, the coal burning, the sodomites, the drug epidemics, the general filth. what more can we do than buy a Palestinian a falafel and say "great job champ!"?

Odds look pretty good you guys won so you might as well live it up with a couple shikksa slaves

an autistic Palestinian. we're all out here trying to buy autistic Palestinians falafels. only in their own fucking country tho, not rapefugees..

don't buy an autistic palestinian a falafel who has a ak47 or w/e but like a nice autistic palestinian child that is in their own normal place they should be in the world and doesn't have any weapons or drugs or w/e

dumb semite

Because it will devastate your family. Isnt suicide a huge taboo for Jews?

>port a potty
Why do Jews concoct the most intricate ways to humiliate themselves? Just listen to what Harvey Weinstein did, it's hilariously pathetic. Is it because you have a high incidence of GI problems, the most embarrassing of maladies?

no. were as good as dead.

i think don't kill yourself (((user))) spend your sorrowful years every moment every ounce of strength you have fighting to convince other autists not to kill themselves by any means necessary.
those videos online where people are about to jump from tall structures yet passers by stop them completely and save them are literally touching, they are sort of full of grandeur though. it doesn't have to be that extravagant to save a life, it can be even eye contact and a compliment

everything i've read on here makes me reazlie this is the right thing to do.

There's always some moment to come that's worth living to see. Life is always shit, suck it up and savor what little is good.

~my old wrestling coach

This. Don't do it Heeb Bro.

no good forever . it will always be shit for us

No do not listen to these idiots. They are fucking retarded. White people in general are retarded. These fat asses sit on the chair and on their computer 23 hours straight. They have no life. There life is depressing. They are just jealous. Enjoy life man. Try to have a great time in life. Do not listen to the haters. Ignore hate.