DAMN SON, POL ETERNALLY BTFOD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BydBT6pEqz4
thechronicleproject.org/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Identity
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Am I missing something, or does this make no sense.

Oh, I get it, people who despise christians are appealing to christian morality to get their way.

Logical fallacy. Please try again.

...Living conditions don't = People's personalities and Accomplishments.

please keep all desert arabian fantasy tales on your side of the hemisphere, shithole

Sounds like somebody needs to go the fuck back.

What? The Palestine region was moderately wealthy at that time. Jesus never tried to move to Rome or Alexandria or whatever. I really don't understand what this faggot even gets at.

At this point, we should let them take in as many Somalians into their communities as they want. Just make sure they actually go in side of their walled communities.

'give us the wretched refuse of your teeming shithole' i lift my lamp ... bla bla bla

Dear world:
today I only had explosive diarrhea 18 times
I ate some good mud pies, only very little dog shit in them
I only got raped twice

Look at MAH ACCOMPLISHJMENTS!

Jesus wasn't born in Nazareth. One of the gospels says that he was born there because there's this old prophecy in Isaiah saying that the messiah would be a Nazarite (which refers to a person that took a specific vote), and the dumbass who made up the Jesus story didn't know what the word meant so he ended up writing that Mary and Joseph had to travel to Nazareth for a census; that way the born of Jesus would happen in Nazareth, and therefore he would be a Nazarite (except that that's not even what it means). Also there are extensive records of censuses and the closest census to the one in the bible wasn't even under the reign of the emperor the bible claims, and also there's the fact that censuses didn't require people to travel back to their hometowns (and that would be pretty fucking stupid and inefficient). Bottom line is that Jesus Christ is just another mythological character, and it was made up by men, just like all the Palestinian mythology. Read the bible sometime.
You can't move if you don't exist.

> City of Nazareth
> Country of Ayity
> Immigrants

You play retarded so good, it must be natural.

This is why I keep lurking Sup Forums.
That and my vidjya card is broke

Another papist who can't understand the bible. Sad

>James martin
Ok, he's uniquely bad among Catholics, but still. Catholic left, every fucking time. They're almost worse than the Jews because they're true believers.

>the literal most beta false flag religion ever that has ruined countless countries
>haha durr dont you want this

bad argument

so this shit holder thinks its your environment that makes you a subhuman. i cant wait for trump to tweet about this.

When not pissing on images of Christ and calling it art or slaughtering the unborn, liberals can be found using Christ to win an argument.

This is why Christianity is a fucking cucked religion. If someone else is a Christian they're automatically your equal in the eyes of God and if they're suffering in their shithole country then you sorta have to let them into yours. After all, what are you going to do with all your wealth? Take it with you? *insert bullshit about camel passing through the eye of a needle*

>le jesus was a refugee
still waiting for that verse

youtube.com/watch?v=BydBT6pEqz4

Nazareth city in Israel...
Pretty sure israel isn't on trumps list of shithole countries just Sup Forumss list.

>I have no concept of time
>hurr durr I moonlight as an atheist but Jesus matters now and is real

t. idiot

Sickening

Equal in the eyes of god doesn’t mean shit about the eyes of man. The entire goal of these great religions is to put all these abstractions and lofty goals into an after-death realm to allow people to function in the here and now. You atheist niggers are just insufferable and that’s exactly what religion is trying to avoid.

America would be a lot better off without Jews.

Is that the point he is making? I agree

There's nothing wrong with calling out christians for not living up to their own standards.

If you don't like it then become an atheist.

thats funny coz they generally hate jesus and christianity .

>if youre rich you are a camel trying to go through the eye of a needle
>IT MEANS GATES AND CAMEL KNAP SACKS N SHEIT THAT ONCE YOU TAKE THE CAMEL BAG OFF YOU CAN FIT IN THE GATE HURRRR
>billionaire president
>can't serve two masters
>dont charge usury
and the excuses continue to mount

Not living up to their own standards is baked into the religion.

Is it just me or are the leftie shills just getting dumber and dumber.

>Equal in the eyes of god doesn’t mean shit about the eyes of man.

"So then who are you to judge? God? Let them in!" It's the same old shit every single time, and you know it. Even Pastor Anderson, one of the greatest authorities on the Bible, sees no problem with interracial marriage. You could extend this position to immigration. Maybe you could justify leaving the Muslims out of your countries in a Christian Theocracy, but what if they drop Islam and convert? What the fuck will you do then? Not a goddam thing.

I'm not even an atheist. I believe in a God, or some group of gods that ensure the continuity of life and all existence. I just believe religion is a tool to control the masses. I believe the way the world is is exactly the way it was meant to be. I only come here to argue because, in the absence of any higher authority being in my face and controlling things, I find myself swept up in worldly affairs. I am only human, after all.

Fuck you christcucks

THE JEW PILL:

Christianity is the power source of the Jew World Order and out of its perspective came Islam and Communism.

Juda-ism was created during the time of Christian Rome. There was no collective religion, just the 5 books of Moses and hundreds of city cults, messanic cults, and desert cults..

The 5 books of Moses were written during Greek occupation of Cannanite lands. So Levites (esoteric priesthood) used a bunch of legends from Zorastrianism and Babylonians, with Egyptian psuedo-history (because Egypt owned the land before Persia) and created the (((12 tribes))).

There was never an Israel and "Hebrew" is Aramiac for "nomads". This is why after 100+ years of archeology there is NOTHING left of the great wealthy kindom of Israel.

It's also why the Bible never mentions the European peoples until the time of Christ.

The entire Bible from Genesis to Jesus was stole from ZOROASTRIANISM (Persian empire). That's where Jews come from. Parsee = Pharisees.

That's the REAL story of the bible and the Jews.

>Nazareth city in Israel...
Israel never existed moron. They were separate provinces of Canaanite lands ruled by Rome.

where does Christ look like uncle money bags
>TEACH A MAN TO FISH
>souls
sole is also a fish. wrong kind though

Israel was occupied by great Roman. It wasn’t a shithole. Liberals are hypocrisy by using bible as an evidence.

John 8:11 "go, and sin no more."

It wasn't for a census and it was Nazareth. It was Bethlehem. Nice try with those hot opinions though. Almost got me!

Luke 2:1-5
1. And it came to pass in those days, that there went out a decree from Caesar Augustus, that all the world should be taxed.
2. (And this taxing was first made when Cyrenius was governor of Syria.) 3. And all went to be taxed, every one into his own city.
4. And Joseph also went up from Galilee, out of the city of Nazareth, into Judaea, unto the city of David, which is called Bethlehem; (because he was of the house and lineage of David:)
5. To be taxed with Mary his espoused wife, being great with child.

There are no gods in human flesh to be found among those shithole countries

> Their own standards
Where in the bible does it say a country cannot have borders and enforce border laws?

2000 years ago, Nazareth was a decent place to live you fucktard

If you don't like how Christians are living, why don't you become a Christian yourself and show us?

Only initially. The bible doesn't give you free reign to do whatever you like.

The biblical book of Nehemiah >>>>>>>>>>> this entire topic

Gee, Trump says a thing and suddenly these degenerates are larping as Christians again.

Ah yes, another atheist trying to use the Bible against me. Rules for radicals 101.

that dude's a catholic priest

Did this massive faggot just call israel a shithole?

It always blows my mind how someone can be simultaneously cognizant of the Jewish Question yet a faithful adherent of a religion founded by a Jew. Like, how obvious does a trap need to be before you recognize it as such?

Oh look, it’s this thread again

yup

Catholics are heretics.

2000 years ago, thats the best you got?

the point stands

>israel isn't on trumps list of shithole countries just Sup Forumss list.
Israel is a non-shithole because of American aid, thank you very much

checked

Yes Nazareth and Jerusalem were and still are apart of shithole countries. That's why men of god desired to leave their former countries for better ones, like what Christ did by telling people the kingdom of heaven is inside your heart. Is that priest a pedophile?

Nazareth was a literal shithole.
It took a LITERAL FUCKING MIRACLE for anything good to come out of it.
OP BTFO again.

“You must not oppress foreigners. You know what it’s like to be a foreigner, for you yourselves were once foreigners in the land of Egypt” (Exodus 23:9)

“When a stranger sojourns with you in your land, you shall not do him wrong. You shall treat the stranger who sojourns with you as the native among you, and you shall love him as yourself, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God” (Leviticus 19:33-34)

The Lord watches over the sojourners; he upholds the widow and the fatherless, but the way of the wicked he brings to ruin” (Psalm 146:9)

“‘I will come to you in judgment, and I will be ready to witness against sorcerers and adulterers; against those who swear falsely; against those who oppress the widow and the fatherless, and cheat the wage earner; and against those who deny justice to the foreigner. They do not fear Me,’ says the Lord of Hosts” (Malachi 3:5)

etc. etc.

Chalk it up to one more liberal attempt to say "Jesus wouldn't do this thing, don't you feel bad now? I mean, I think you're stupid for believing in an invisible sky fairy, but as long as you do, I might as well try and use something I don't understand against you."

>THE JEW PILL:
>Christianity is the power source of the Jew World Order and out of its perspective came Islam and Communism.
>Juda-ism was created during the time of Christian Rome. There was no collective religion, just the 5 books of Moses and hundreds of city cults, messanic cults, and desert cults..
>The 5 books of Moses were written during Greek occupation of Cannanite lands. So Levites (esoteric priesthood) used a bunch of legends from Zorastrianism and Babylonians, with Egyptian psuedo-history (because Egypt owned the land before Persia) and created the (((12 tribes))).
>There was never an Israel and "Hebrew" is Aramiac for "nomads". This is why after 100+ years of archeology there is NOTHING left of the great wealthy kindom of Israel.
>It's also why the Bible never mentions the European peoples until the time of Christ.
>The entire Bible from Genesis to Jesus was stole from ZOROASTRIANISM (Persian empire). That's where Jews come from. Parsee = Pharisees.
>That's the REAL story of the bible and the Jews.

The bible also says that charity shouldn’t be forced, but from choice. Passing laws is forcing people to do something.

Even if you agree with taking in people from where ever, in no part of the bible or Christianity does it say you should vote for laws that force others to do as you think.

Also, it says "give unto Caesar that which is Caesars ". That means property, land and nations don’t just belong to everyone else. No one is entitled to shit they haven’t earned

It makes no sense.

>le ebig jesus referens

Its almost... as if... they think every right winger... is evangelical... hmm...

If I haven't mentioned my undying love and devotion to God-Emperor Trump in the last thirty seconds, please allow this post to provide you with notification of the aforementioned

This fucking guy

that's anti semitic

>No one is entitled to shit they haven’t earned

Everything is provided by the Lord, no one has 'earned' anything.

No, he's a Jesuit

did jesus come to america or do they mean the jews?

>Israel never existed moron. They were separate provinces of Canaanite lands ruled by Rome.
Today faggot the ancient city of Nazareth is in israel.

Check out thechronicleproject.org/index.html
Self Defining Hebrew, new discovery.

You people are stupid

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Identity

He's correct though. Jesus would welcome all immigrants and refugees with open arms and you know it.

>tfw you just wanna look at some ass but get redpilled instead

Did that retard just compare a Providence to Countries?

We shouldn't base policy on outliers.

REMEMBER HOW ALL THE DINOSAURS WERE EATING WELL, FUCKING BITCHES ALL DAY, AND ALL HAD JOBS LIKE IN THAT TV-SERIES?

AND THEN THEY ALLOWED ONE SINGLE FUCKING ASTEROID IN, JUST ONE, AND THEY ALL FUCKING DIED. #STOPIMMIGRATION

too bad (((they))) spent decades denigrating Christianity in the West

Not even the point you retarded faggot

Imagine the amount of delusion it must take to unironically believe in Racist republican racist jesus
Theaverage IQ of Sup Forums must be like 70

>g-guys don’t listen to these LIBERALS.
>Christianity isn’t cucked AT ALL.
>Nevermind the Pope and Angela Merkel, that runs literally a Christian party. Nevermind American Christian Zionists either! Based Steve Anderson with his 30 people parish is what REAL Christianity is like!
>Turn the other cheek?
>Haha, silly fedora tipper, let me use extensive mental gymnastics, fallacious infographics, mistranslations and discredited or obscure sectarian theology to prove how it what it REALLY meant was being a BADASS

Every fucking Sup Forums “Christian” LARP thread ever.

Old testament rules for jews you stupid fucking shart. And none of which you posted answered the question.

>Jesus was a migrant

ill be amazed if this isn't posted already

He's a Leftist. That's the only religion he believes in.

Jesus was the son of God stop equating him to a violent barbarian.

>James Martin SJ
That faggot is the embodiment of everything that's wrong with the Catholic Church.

t.Catholic

Kek. Their desperate attempts to pretend shithole countries don't exist is cringeworthy

>Imagine the amount of delusion it must take to unironically believe in jesus

Fixed

Now get RAKED

>Guys dont listen to commen sense white people arent cucked and arent largely athiest at all!

>Ignores facts like 87% of young whites are athiest and are not opposed to interracial Mixing. And are in fact inclined to race mix.

DAILY REMINDER CHRISTIAN ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR 90% OF EVERY WHITE BIRTH!

(Facts athiestmaggots and pagancucks will deny)

> because the shitskins living in the Levant were the same people living there 2,000 years ago
> what are semitic invasions of the Levant by sandniggers during the 6th century
>what is the tower of babel
> what is God getting pissed the fuck off with race-mixing
> what is God ordering the Adamic Race not to race-mix

surely you understand that a 2000 year old religion with billions of followers has a ton of divergence? and up until the spic pope the catholics were the ones who were always accused of being right wing hate mongers

Sage

Who cares what you're "accused" of? American "Christians" aand Western “Christians” are complete degenrates and milquetoasts. Whatever people that know whats going on are spread between batshit sects and personality cults like Anderson’s, and don’t matter in the grand scheme of things. There are New Agers out there who are more red pilled and realist out there than the lot of you cucks.

Yeah but Jesus was Jewish and that's pretty much what the Jews do on a daily basis so, Checkmate.

Now you’re being purposely obtuse.