You wake up to the sounds of your TV, president Trump has been assassinated by Antifa/Black Panthers

>You wake up to the sounds of your TV, president Trump has been assassinated by Antifa/Black Panthers

What is your first reaction?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JeimE8Wz6e4
youtu.be/TS3kiRYcDAo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't live in the US but I assume you guys would go to war

war.

sage

But Canada is a state in America...

War.

I'm half beaner so probably go hide because white people are asleep and the beast thats been sleeping since 1945 might wake up if something happens to trump.

let's be honest with ourselves, there will never be a race war, burgers are too fat and lazy for it to ever happen these days

I'd get a couple of beers and fuck my non binary gf tbqh fammm

Grab rifle. Meet up with battle buddies. Roll into urban areas to protect white businesses during riots. Action would be absolutely necessary, as the momentum must not be dropped until full race war has commenced.

America on average has the most fit people in the known world

against whom?

Obviously members of those organizations would have to die.

Communists and niggers

Civil war

grab sks
go inna woods

That's literally the race war.
The Alt-right bursts into an Inferno alongside everyone else tired of this shit.

As long as you're not a complete lardass those extra fat reserves would be a boon during a SHTF scenario. Getting fat is the ultimate form of prepping

They would just be confirming mine and others assertion that niggers are violent and easily fooled by liberal media

Me vs. them. Pic related

DOTR

I would go out for a nice big breakfast and a 6 pack. Taking the day off.

How long is that dick of urs? Mine is 5 cut

OP is a faggot

Shocked that they're calling out Antifa/BP as the responsible party. Then suspicious.

We've all been assigned our targets.

id watch the vid of him getting assassinated over and over in slow motion while jerking off

We go to war. All Antifa and any other anti-American groups and their accomplices on American soil will be declared enemy combatants, and the militia (also known as 'every able bodied and armed patriot on US soil) will mobilize to remove the clear and present threat to the nation.

I don't keep a TV in my bedroom because I'm not a degenerate.

i would finally get a membership to a range and get myself armed. At that point, there's no reason not to. For now, I'm trying to save.

celebrate in the streets, plant American flag on the back of my truck and honk around the block

Eh. I would let those places burn. Better to protect the suburbs. Niggers are gonna roll up the freeways and just ransack what’s right off the exits. They won’t stray far from those. Best to fortify white neighborhoods

You'll be issued a weapon.

Hello... President pence

checked

Lol how is that degenerate u lardass

Race War

Loading magazines.

I bet 10$ you get beat up because people see the flag and think you're one of us

Now Pence can be twice as ruthless and finally have a reason to crack down on descent forever. Join right wing death squads the next day.

Actually I'm a girl.

Turn of CNN and go back to sleep.

Pence! Fuck yeah!

I fucking wish.

You know the rule, then, bitch. We all assume you're getting the pic ready...

*hyperventilating* HEY IM A CUTE GUY WITH BIG DICK AND HARD BALLS. I LIKE GIRLS, AND WANNA SUCK SOME BOOBS. GOVE ME UR NUMBER

I made this one for ya

Fat fuck really died of a heart attack

Wait so why havent we taken over your maple farms yet?

My first thought CIA or fbi did it no way Antifa could put their dildos down for long enough and panthers would shoot each other over the last chickang wing before getting to big papa trump

me likey

To remember who's fault it is

I can only hope niggers would dare start raids. Escalation has to occur, that's my main point.

Anymore sock cats?

Elation.
And then peace.

Wait for a parade celebrating the assassination. And you shoot that.

Suuuurrrreeeee

OPSEC, have you heard of it?

rahowa

>us
sure thing bud, haven't seen a PoC who supports trump

Dammit bobby

Gear up.

This. On a srs note if he got assassblasted there WOULD be armed riots. First stop probably CNN.

HAHA TIME FOR CIVIL WAR!!!

The syrup must flow; he who controls the syrup, controls the universe.

browse Sup Forums desu

Jews did it

>going on the defensive first thing
>not driving into the nearest ghetto or college campus and launching a guerilla strike
Pussy.

youtube.com/watch?v=JeimE8Wz6e4

That is exactly what would happen. It wouldn't be a joke and we would have the coloreds begging for mercy.

That is simply untrue. And everyone that voted for Trump is armed.

Get excited since now the race war can begin. Also check Sup Forums.

SHTF plan is to flee to Twin Falls and lay low.

Already thinking of buying property up there and renting it out.

>living in San Francisco
Why?

Install low energy bulbs and solar panels to reduce my drain on the grid so President Pence can electrocute all the faggots and niggers.

50 days into the Republican revolution, I will lead the 1st American Alliance Army (AAA) to restore peace.

What makes you think we'll let you escape containment zone 6?

Nice dune reference

The pay is worth it. I hate the city though.

>escape vectors noted

You mean the national guard?

F I E L D D A Y

This
Such an act would only result in more violence than even niggers are used too

Finish taking a massive shit

stormfag pls go be a retard somewhere else

Gas the kikes, race war now, same as it is every day.

Race War

jews don't have the balls.
I don't believe kennedy was killed any more
I think they faked it to scare the next guys

Grab rifle, go inna Antiafa controlled area and start operatin

oh god, now we're stuck with pence.

literally the only reason I don't hope someone shoots president trump. don't.

shock therapy for gays

youtu.be/TS3kiRYcDAo

I wait silently for you to elect your leader. And i kidnap and murder them in the most brutal way imaginable on live tv and on live stream.

Hardest part would be the first 2 hours, after which population density falls off sharply and there are enough back roads to avoid most traffic. Heading straight east would be a death trap going through Reno.

I imagine I'll do just fine.

yes involving roughly .004% of chubby whites vs everyone else

opsec. but basically war.
sage

Wait for Pence to give Tax credits for every faggots head you bring to his door step lel

If someone tells me there from Cisco I automatically assume they're a faggot.

race
war
bois