Legal Fling App

>Matches your sexual preferences with that of your fling, making the do's and dont's clear to both of you.

>Blockchain based. The LegalFling app verifies mutual consent. Only the transaction hash is stored and timestamped in the blockchain, so your privacy is guaranteed.

>Fully protected. Took a spicy video or photo? You don't want that to go viral! With LegalFling any leaking of footage is a breach of contract and easy to take to court.

Degenerate as fuck, but is this a better option for red pill men to pork without fear of false rape accusations?

independent.co.uk/life-style/consent-app-sexual-contracts-legalthings-phone-std-free-guarantee-a8154591.html

Other urls found in this thread:

lifehacker.com/are-consent-apps-a-good-thing-1796457302
youtube.com/watch?v=VIgHVlb151c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They used to have this contract for sex called marriage.

This is actually a pretty good idea.

so what im from sweden? whats your sorry ass gonna do about it

>I consent to this dicking

fpbp

An app tracking who's banging who? What a time to be alive!

That became obsolete and dangerous after no-fault divorce.

we need an even more jewish scheme next

late stage sexual liberation

Each passing year, the stories get worse.

>girl and i consent
>proceed to rape her anyways

>this app is sexist because I can accuse men of rape due to regret anymore

already a faulty idea - it was discussed and tossed a few years ago because consent is an ongoing-process, not something that can be scheduled to completely agree to. Ie. people have the right to change their mind half way through regardless what they agree to beforehand.

>without fear of false rape accusations?

Would not hold up in court, dummy.

Pretty much. We're in the modern equivalent of the late roman empire.

>Get girl's consent signature on Consent Ap 2.0
>Put on the mask
>It's Goofy Time!
>No! God No! I didn't agree to this!
>Consent Ap 2.0 says you did.
>Hyuck! Hyuck! Hyuck! Hyuck!

desu wish this app existed before i knocked up lying (not on pill when they said they were; kept baby) a whore and got an std.
>mfw only slept with 4 people and now i have to be celibate for rest of life
youngsters: seriously, ALWAYS wear a condom. :^(

>Can I still change my mind?
>Absolutely. "No" means "no" at any time. Being passed out means "no" at any time. This is explicitly described in the agreement. Additionally you can withdraw consent going forward through the LegalFling app with a single click.
So even if you go through the autistic movements of having someone you want to bone sign some contract stating she gives you permission to bone, she can still accuse you of rape.

Well, fuck this then. The whole thing was degenerate anyways.

so basicly the contract has 0 VALUE . she can withdraw when she wants . not fair . once signed it should be a deal .

FPBP

I bet if you took the 2016 presidential election map and put it over this, you'd see higher rates of HIV/AIDS in states with more blue and less red.

bump

how about this
>to consent qr code has to be scanned from other phone
>to get qr code, password has to be typed in
>if forced, 2nd password has to be typed in
>still get qr code, but audio gets recorded and gps gets send to police
>if audio or other evidence reveals rape was a hoax, the one who filed the rape charge gets charged for rape instead

seriously tho, when I meet up alone with a girl, I always have my phone record the audio.
never had to use it, but I'm still feeling more at ease that way

>whites are the only ones altruistic and logical/autistical enough to think having a contract to pledge by is the best way to do things
>not to mention the only people who read articles are white
>jamal, juan, jumbalaya just sees the pretty girl, asks her to fuck, and they go on their merry way

lol were so fucked, everythings designed to turn us into chump ass fagboats. its already working, look at the soyboy craze

Although not exactly the same, this is eerily similar to S4E4 of Black Mirror. Get your device, match with another, and bone. However, this program’s plot at least has it’s characters doing so with the intention of discovering their “soulmate”. (Quotes to accentuate the irony of the episode and how it plays out.) Highly entertaining and thought provoking imo.
It’s sad and disturbing how baseless and morally deprived our society has become, and continues to spiral downward into depravity.

Which STD? One that it's legal to lie about having in CA? Also
> What race is the baby?

Misses the point when you retroactively withdraw consent.
>but I was drunk
>I wanted him to pull out
>I changed my mind just before he came

fucking lmao

It’s not like a land sale where parties can be legally compelled to complete a transaction.

smart guy

Lmao.

God created this great set of rules along time ago with legally binding contracts that are STD free.
It's between man and woman only.

Virginity guaranteed.

Feminists don't like consents apps.
>There’s also the possibility that someone might be coerced into giving consent on the apps (since there really is no way of proving otherwise) and that the documentation could then be misused as defense in sexual assault cases.
lifehacker.com/are-consent-apps-a-good-thing-1796457302

What app do you use to record? Android, apple, or something else?

In the latest season of Black Mirror they have a scene where two characters do exactly that, they consent to sex via app.

there's zero chance of this shit holding up in court

also i love how they injected "blockchain" into this shit even though absolutely nothing about this app requires blockchain technology

I don't know what it is but this image has me dead.

"Affirmative consent must be ongoing throughout a sexual activity and can be revoked at any time"

Sorry nerd, this app isn't good enough.

>No swearing
>Girl lies in court and says you swore, contract is now nullified
>Men still get btfo by glorious women
Another day in America

>blockchain
>anything on an app not actually supervised by a lawyer legally binding
>it's totally anonymous but also totally protects you trust me

>ow stop that hurts
>no
>seriously that fucking hurts
>no lol we doing anal now
>STOP GET OFF ME
>LOL NO
>THIS IS RAPE STOP
>NO
>AHHH LET ME GET TO MY CONSENT APP TO REVOKE CONSENT
>oh shit wait
>yeah okay go ahead
>THANKS SHOULD I GET THE POLICE HERE OR YOURS
>here is okay, can i do the dishes before they haul me off? i can't stand the thought of using someone's glasses and not washing them

>have to keep swiping the screen every time the app goes BEEP BEEP IS IT RAPE YET?
>cheating girl accidentally swipes it to RAPE when trying to dismiss her boyfriendo's call
>police raid shoots the dog
>fuck

I'm using hidden recorder on android, though I have some friends who say it doesn't work properly on their phones
there are a couple, so best you try them out yourself.
>start recording
>put it in pants pocket
>say a couple test sentences at different distances/volumes

funny thing is, a friend from Israel brought my attention to do this.
apparently it's pretty bad there, lots of false rape claims with no repercussions for the female party

youtube.com/watch?v=VIgHVlb151c

Coming soon in your favourite app store!

The brand spanking new legally binding breakup app: Cucktilyoudrapp.
*Instant BBC finder sold separately

>be NEET
>lie to a woman enough to get her to sign a contract
>you get laid or you get paid

I remember hearing about an app like this a few years ago. It'll never catch on. For one, it's awkward as hell. Two, it doesn't actually prevent someone from being falsely accused and it creates more liability for a rape victim. Someone can still claim you did something out of the contract, and consent can be revoked at any time. And if, say, someone decides to go outside the contract nonconsensually, it becomes harder to actually accuse someone them of rape.