Why is she such a slut?

Why is she such a slut?

You'd be a slut too if you looked like that.

Who was a worse addition: Albedo or Mare? Each is incredibly annoying in their own way.

I was under the assumption she's a succubus ( IMP on the character charts, but what's the difference between the 2 anyway? )

But then again, I honestly want to see how she was like before her character got changed.

>Only eyes for her love interest
>slut

>Absolutely hates when anyone touches her aside from Ainz.
>slut

He went and messed around with the option settings

Th..that's not what skeleton hands look like.

She's not.

She's a devoted slut-waifu.

He's not a skeleton.

He's an Overlord.

>Absolutely hates when anyone touches her aside from Ainz.
The hate-sex/raep would probably be AMAZING, then.

assuming one survived the experience and lived to tell the tale

Well some of her powers are locked because she is a virgin succubus. Sense Ainz cannot bone her she might get to the point where she absolutely needs to fuck either though needing the strength or just being pent up to much.

Hate Rape likely.

She's a succubus, she's literally a semen demon

We've been over this many times

She's a gorilla monster.

Are you a chair?

what is that anime

Herr Bone's Calcium Enriched Adventure.

How is she a slut? She only likes ainz

To be fair, she definitely was a slut before he messed with her programming and turned her into wife material.

IS A NEW VOLUME OUT

Because she was made that way user. Stop asking stupid questions.

Pretty sure he refers to her as a 'Bitch' in the original programming.

Overlord: Marty Sue Fantasy Land.

The actual problem is that she's not a slut. A dangerous thing to happen.

>Real human bean

>Bunnyfags this mad

In Japanese, "bitch" is a loan word that's used as "slut".

She's only a slut for you.

>Outfit her with skills and a mount that cannot be used by a vigin
>Make her a virgin anyways

What the hell was Tabula Smaragdina thinking?

>>Make her a virgin anyways

>What the hell was Tabula Smaragdina thinking?

She wasn't supposed to be a virgin for longer than a minute, it's all Momonga's fault.
If her settings didn't change then first episode would be Albedo fucking the calcium out of him after one flirty wink.

Don't forget that she would be trying to kill Papa Bones if he didn't change the settings.

Irrelevant? The fact is that in Yggdrasil Albedo was still a virgin, which would make her unable to use her mount.

>Don't forget that she would be trying to kill Papa Bones if he didn't change the settings.
Nice head canon.

who would she have fucked if she remained a slut

Is she mentally ill?

No she wouldn't.

The reason why she wants to murder the other Supreme beings is because they abandoned the guild and moved on to other games rather than going down with the ship.

Compared to Momonga, who she already loves and who stayed behind for them, all of the other Supreme beings are absolute garbage.

In the LN, yes.

Yggdrasil had no related mechanics to begin with tho. This is pretty much the first thing that Momonga checked to confirm his hypothesis.

No. Just autistic.

Just as I thought

she's just a baka

You can read what's translated of the WN, she's smart and competent in that version. Unless you enjoy her mental illness more.

SECOND SEASON NEVER EVER.

DAAAAMMMNNN MAYORI LOOKS LIKE THAAAATTTT

What setting did her creator give her to make her have a sudden burst of autism whenever it's required of her to interact with others?
Ainz could legit have birds as assistants and they would probably do her job better.

It's downright impressive

what is she saying?

Would having a gf like Albedo be worth it?

Forbidden spell: guidance of the editor. Probably thought she would get more favorable responses if she were retarded instead of capable, so they changed her setting going into the LN.

The things i would give to sniff Albedos hair.

It smells like Jasmine, doesn't it? Even Ainz thinks it's great

>only wants to be with one man
>a slut

She's originally the comfort women of the guild and hate them for it, user

She was literally designed to be a slut, then Ainz changed her to love only him. Now she's got conflicting reports going on in her head. It's no wonder she's nuts.

Any new news? Been a minute since the last thread.

>In our newest report, Ainz just looked at Decrement
>Is the Supreme One fond of tomboys?
>Maids discuss how to suit his tastes without disrespecting their creators
>More breaking news at 11. Expect full coverage of new fashion trends.

>>Is the Supreme One fond of tomboys?
Isn't everyone.

On a side note that is a genius idea. The maids should totally do the Nazarick News in their free-time. If they have any. Can't remember if they allowed that or not.

Roll credits.

Better question is, how the hell would the game KNOW if a character was a virgin, since 18+ actions were forbidden in Yggdrasil. Did it have to be in the flavour text or character settings or something?

I really doubt Yggdrasil had a Virginity stat. It was just flavour text in her bio. "Unable to be used by virgins" was probably either flavour text on her mount, or was just represented by a class restriction (i.e. could only be used by Succubi). But when they came to NW those little irrelevant bits of flavour text suddenly became very relevant.

Dunno if you're joking or not but the only thing that said "she is a virgin" is her flavor text, which the game never took into consideration for anything. It wasn't until the transition into NW that flavor text started getting taken literal.

Are tits allowed on Sup Forums now? Or is it's limited to strictly "official" art?

Such a nice design wasted in a shitty series like Overlord.
Nothing happens in this boring LN.

What's wrong user? Not enough girls after Kiritos' dick for your taste?

Whynot?

Succubus is a higher racial form that you can choose after imp.

But she's a virgin and it actually becomes a problematic plot point in volume 9.

Ugly as fuck?

Please touch me Yuri onee-sama~

>becomes a problematic plot point in volume 9
No it doesn't

I haven't watched Overlord but isn't she suppose to be like his sex slave or some shit? Of course she's a slut, I mean she sees him as a God and lusts after the MC.

Who else would she fuck/love? I just feel like OP's question is retarded. It's like asking "Why does this one girl act like such a slut around the MC of an anime?" Is it not obvious?

This

Even I would be a slut for Ainz-sama.

This is the correct answer

is she aware that ainz can't give her kids

Would you guys have quit YGGDRASIL the same way the other Supreme Beings did? I mean I could stick around as long as there is at least 1 guild member active like Momonga.

Still better than stuff like a wall of game stats on Brain's katana.

>is she aware that ainz can't give her kids
Read the novels

Horrible p2w kusoge with a completely out of whack class and skill balance caused by the devs just throwing every single idea into the game without ever caring about finetuning. Dropped in 2 weeks.

Friendly reminder that bug bro is best boy.

I thought it was because Ainz changed the line that said she was a bitch (slut).

So that ended up reverting her to a virgin. Add in the fact that he added the love him clause, and she's doubly virgin locked and Ainz's bone is the key.

the guys in that guild were all sarariman so they programed that way to amuse themselves
dont remember their names i think they were 2 guys.

Will we ever see Ainz stick his skeleton key into her virginity lock?

He is still worst chair

Shes come close to it 3 times already, and got grounded 1 for it.

But if it was up to Ainz, shes going to be a 100 YO virgin by the end of the series.

>they dont remember him changing her setting from hateful bitch to Bone lover

All Albedo needs to say is

>It's your fault I'm like this

Or any variation of putting the blame on Ainz. He'd instantly shut down.

>Pandora's actor is Ainz's personal creation
>Albedo and Yuri still give him shit for his behavior
Considering the amount of SASUGA AINZ-SAMA that goes on in Nazarick, shouldn't they have been more respectful to PA?

Jealousy can really fuck with your head.

>Albedo blaming Ainz
>ever
She's going to be a virgin forever

Season 2 when

I have a few reasons for that.

The anime changed the scene a bit, in actually there wasn't much reaction except when PA called them Ojou-samas, and Albedo was jealous from the get go.

The other reason is that the NPCs get a bit of the personality from their creators. Like how Sebas hates Demiurge but doesn't hate Shalltear.

They all might have thought Ainz was a chuuni fuck deep down.

She was born that way.

Mare is okay but Albedo is just awful.

Nice tiddies.

no

You better do it

I try to appreciate decent art when I see it

not worth the trouble