Kraut/pol/ & AfD General - Putsch-chan Edition

Groko coalition talks still going on, results to be announced in the next hours - both success and cancellation still possible
Majority of Germans prefers now a re-election over a Groko coalition or minority government.
Parliament uniting against AfD, the only party whose members are actually present

>news in german
bild.de/politik/inland/grosse-koalition/groko-sondierungen-finale-54437206.bild.html
focus.de/politik/deutschland/groko-sondierungen-im-news-ticker-grosse-brocken-harter-tag-merkel-rechnet-mit-schwieriger-letzter-sondierungsrunde_id_8286924.html
welt.de/politik/deutschland/live172233762/Insider-rechnen-mit-Verhandlungsmarathon-bis-spaet-in-die-Nacht-GroKo-Sondierungen-im-Live-Ticker.html

>AfD rekking shitlibs in the Reichstag (english sub)
youtube.com/watch?v=4RDdgUUkaxs
youtu.be/Xe2CtQfwu40

>AfD speeches in Bundestag (german)
youtube.com/watch?v=qD6g169rmTw
youtube.com/watch?v=uiqLwVSxkSw
youtube.com/watch?v=R6FfIxfeIBk
youtube.com/watch?v=5X22Jk8Kt2I
youtube.com/watch?v=2hxWiou8tKY
youtube.com/watch?v=5OFLuCWyCHg

>Jewtube videos (commentary, AfD shitposting and aesthetics):
youtube.com/watch?v=orLKEQxao_w
youtube.com/watch?v=XQDMIZv-MZY
youtube.com/watch?v=f1fQtwWnvBA
youtube.com/watch?v=sF01_7oOffw
youtube.com/watch?v=K-QQ1-52jCA

>Kraut/pol/ OP dump
pastebin.com/twpCkZG3

>Einzelfall map
google.com/maps/d/viewer?ll=50.81216753012352,11.303021784765633&z=6&mid=13VaJa8XDU1vklF9xamz2kVQNJxk

>MEME RELATED
>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw
myalbum.com/album/QyUbznsk75Cw
myalbum.com/album/1Y3zCPdKj7pZ
youtube.com/watch?v=2--RFShkusw

>old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article172403770/Nach-fast-24-Stunden-Spitzenrunde-erzielt-Durchbruch-bei-GroKo-Sondierung.html
whq-forum.de/cms/610.0.html
zeit.de/politik/deutschland/2018-01/Gesamtdokument-Stand-121-1-10-15.pdf
twitter.com/twitter/statuses/951487199534551040
web.de/magazine/politik/wahlen/bundestagswahl/sondierungen-krankenversicherung-paritaetisch-finanziert-32743702
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm about to sleep, am I going to wake up to a conclusive decision about groko?

Fingers crossed for no GroKo

That's pretty much guaranteed yes.

The talks have been going on for almost 24 hours.
So most likely, yes.

uh oh

wew lad

that mg 42 tough
good morning fellas! pray for reelections

I'm praying to Saint Hindenburg for new elections.
He would want it.

Nvm Groko just got sealed
Nuke this country.
Well, at least the AfD will be Official Opposition now.

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article172403770/Nach-fast-24-Stunden-Spitzenrunde-erzielt-Durchbruch-bei-GroKo-Sondierung.html

I don't think he'd like to be prayed to like a catholic saint though.

It's not finished yet, just this ambiguous breakthrough.

Well, I shouldn't say sealed, it's a "preliminary result".
Let's still hope it fails anyway or that the SPD congress votes against it, if the Genossen have any inch of rational thinking left in their rotting zombie brains.

>Ehe nicht die sozialdemokratischen Führer durch Soldaten aus dem Reichstag herausgeholt und füsiliert sind, ist keine Besserung zu erhoffen.

I'm praying to him as a German, not a Christian.

>breakthrough
>refugees welcome
>germans are 2 die 4
>same old faces
>we need to fight everything wich is rightwing
>lefty terror doesnt exist
>4 years lets do this

Actually, I remembered a better quote for GroKo

>mit eisernem Besen auskehren und alle die, die ausschließlich wegen ihrer roten oder schwarzen Gesinnung zur Unterdrückung aller nationalen Bestrebungen in Amt und Würden sitzen, hinausfegen.

Bump nach Erlass seiner kaiserlichen Majestät

pls stop associating great kings with weeb shit.

So, what is the current situation? Sorry, I do not read german and would like a quick overview. I am familiar with greens, linke, AfD, CDU, SPD, and the primary political scene, but what is the possible outcomes for GroKo?

What do y'all see in the next four or eight years?

GroKo will either be renewed - which would be bad in itself,. but will further diminish the popularity of boh CDU/CSU and SPD - or it will fail, leaving only the dissolution of the Bundestag and new elections.

>Familiennachzug
Germany is dead.

So GroKo is good, primarily because it will make the opposition party stronger and perhaps become a majority party if things get worse?

Sounds like an accelerationist dream.

New elections would be the best outcome.
The worst would be a Merkel minority government, but that would not last long and lead to early elections all the same.

bump

You see, making the enemy double-fuck up by ruling even shittier for the next 4 years is only shit depending on who of the two parties wins the debate about refugee family unification (Familiennachzug) which almost irreparably damages our country, but strenghthens the AfD, aside that the SPD said they'd NEVER EVER go into a coalition and turned their voterbase sour.

The question is: do we want 4 more years of this shit?

Would a proper GroKo last for the full 4 years?
I doubt it. Even (((polls))) show that Germans have had enough of not only the coalition, but Merkel in specific.
And if, in their endless lust for power, GroKo wouldn't collapse on its own.... then I can garuantee blood in the streets.

I mean, i think we all see eye to eye that having a groko with all its fault will strengthen us, but damage our country, but do you really think merkel has to care? she can just say "well you fuckers, voted me."

Giving you a fat middle-finger along the way, then she gets booted and all negative feelings for the CDU will be gone because "It will all be different now, this CDU cuck is not going to sell us out!"

Always try to view the battlefield through the enemy's eyes, it might give you a hindsight in how things go and you can forsee some of it.

Uh oh. I lied about going to sleep. Is renwed groko confirmed now? That sucks

Not really, the confirmation is very loosely defined.

Not confirmed, only an inch more likely.

So the next step is the SPD members voting on whether to start formal talks, right? Who makes up this voting group? If it's just ordinary SPD voters then there should be no way that they would approve this, right? They just punished SPD for doing exactly this

Is that a 42 or a MG3?

If they cave on refugees the AFD will really start tearing chunks off Merkel.

The SPD base still has a vote in this on the 20s.

GroKo kommt....Union/SPD Spitzen wissen wenn se das verkacken sind se weg. Dh eher krumme Deals als das mann Neuwahlen riskiert.

y'all should be nuked, then we'll get rid of majority of sandniggers and all krauts

Hard to tell. It's basically the same. I'd go for serial numbers or other engravings.

This might interest you.

10.31 Uhr: Die Journalisten werden nun in die SPD-Zentrale vorgelassen. Dies könnte darauf hindeuten, das demnächst ein Statement erfolgt.

Your Hair ani't long enough to Cover that Red neck, son

...and of course forgot the link.

whq-forum.de/cms/610.0.html

Impossible to tell if it's and MG1, MG2 or MG3, but it's not an unmodified MG42 those had a wooden stock.

>whq-forum.de/cms/610.0.html
Thanks!

During general clean out, found a rifle in the cellar of our post war built appartment block - reads 'Danzig 1917' from a WW1 rifle factory. Probably won't work anymore, but it feels so symbolic considering my city will become 3rd world shithole with Familiennachzug

Fucking Groko man, I really hoped for a new election.

Our last hope is that the SPD members vote against it in 9 days.

Just for the record, is it all SPD members or just the ones visiting the convention?

Better report it desu. If they catch you you'll never be allowed a legal firearm.
Also make sure it's not loaded if you didn't already.

I think just the people who visit the convention

?

The migration limit has been set from a minimum of 180k to a max of 220k.

So the SPD fucking increased it by 20k of what was told before.

FUCKING SPD.

Then it will happen. I think voting on the coaltion is bullshit anyway because they might as well could have general snap election. Most people are against another big coalition.

Only delegates, not the party base.

sorry for my ignorance but what is GroKo?

islamic gommunism

Big coalition between the two biggest parties, which aren't that big anymore. They both used to get 40% each but now they barely get 51%.

not loaded, the reload bolt still works fine surprisingly. Father says we should just put it back somewhere in the cellar and forget about, not involving any hassle
yeah, seems to be it, just looks rusted as fuck and the wood is dark and dry with spots and I'm surprised it's not rotting

The delegates Martin

Don't know if that sounds safe to shoot.

ah ic. thanks for the heads up. i am praying for re-election then

Big if true

That's it. We get the United State of Europe. This is against our base law constitution.

Its a MG42
They painted the buttstock black.

yup, during this groko or the one after that they still have the majority to push for it. But they need to break quite a handful of european constitutions to finalize it. How will they do it? they need at least a state of emergency or a war time constitution breaker

zeit.de/politik/deutschland/2018-01/Gesamtdokument-Stand-121-1-10-15.pdf

The results of the talks as pdf

what is happening?

They just ignore it. Who's supposed to stop them? The judges, the media? Those are on their side. Our constitution also says ther MUST be no censorship and nobody gives a fuck and Maas did it anyway. They break the constitution with other stuff as well.

Trad ?

We basically got another one party government for the next 4 years and they want to "reform" europe, which seems to be more important to Schulz than germany.

Ahoj!

we now have an opposition leader who will speak out loudly against breaking of constitution and will sue before highest german and european courts. also even if they manage to coup democracy here in Germany, they must break it in a dozen other euro countries and they will resist more than us

tldr: Refugees camps in which we will decide if they can enter or not. Also no more money only non-cash benefit likes food and clothes.
Also a bunch of countries are not longer counted as unsafe, which means we can deport them back

So he cucked out to get another shot at an European federation?

The left wing of the SPD will rage about this so hard. Jusos on suicide watch

So the GroKo has preliminarily agreed in its talks to send even more money to Brussels. That's either the signal to the EU that they are willing to carry Britain's contributions or that they're warming up to Macron's idea of a shared budget.

>Dabei befürworten wir auch spezifische Haushaltsmittel für wirtschaftliche Stabilisierung und soziale Konvergenz und für die Unterstützung von Strukturreformen in der Eurozone, die Ausgangspunkt für einen künftigen Investivhaushalt für die Eurozone sein können. Wir sind auch zu höheren Beiträgen Deutschlands zum EU-Haushalt bereit.

That's just grist for the AfD mill. It's funny thought that it's not the greens and the liberal democrats in the government. It's going to be the social democrats and the anti-Christian democrats that will sign the next biggest bailout for Deutsche Bank. Bet the old unionists will love to see their party write a big fat check for the banks!

I don't know which outcome I should root for.
>Reelection and AfD will gain a bigger percentage
>Groko which 90% of the population oppose and Union+SPD will never get above 20% again
>A combination of the both

Reelection seems to be the best imo because of the massive butthurt.

>ANkER
Is this supposed to be funny? "Anker" means anchor in English.

Basically.

just coincidence

The delegates are in boat with it. now he only has to get his party to go along. Jusos are going to go apeshit today.

>jusos

twitter.com/twitter/statuses/951487199534551040

this video is so cringy

Does it even matter? It's just a symbolic thing for the CSU anyway. We're most likely still getting 20k of these fuckers every month (crossing the border illegally). It's just not talked about anymore.

>we now have an opposition leader who will speak out loudly against breaking of constitution and will sue before highest german and european courts.

Remember when the Federal Supreme Court said that the Euro decision was basically unconstitutional, but they decided they liked it anyway? That was fun.

Always hope for the worse choice, which will us bringer quicker down to the bottom and then allow us to reboot. It's like the AfD is going to gain enough to matter in the Bundestag.

>web.de/magazine/politik/wahlen/bundestagswahl/sondierungen-krankenversicherung-paritaetisch-finanziert-32743702

Weiter hohe Hürden für GroKo

Bei der SPD kommt es am Ende auf einen Parteitag am 21. Januar an, der grünes Licht für mögliche Koalitionsverhandlungen geben muss.

Für die Spitze der Sozialdemokraten kam es bei den Sondierungen deshalb darauf an, ausreichend Erfolge vorzuweisen, um die Basis zu überzeugen.

Gerade die Jusos, die Jugendorganisation der SPD, ist gegen eine Neuauflage der Großen Koalition.

"Beim Blinddarm, wie auch in Sondierungsgesprächen: Obacht bei Durchbrüchen", twitterte Juso-Chef Kevin Kühnert nach dem Verhandlungsende.

Schulz will vor dem Parteitag nun durch Deutschland touren und für die Aufnahme von Koalitionsverhandlungen werben.

Dabei will und muss er vor allem die kritischen Landesverbände Nordrhein-Westfalen, aber auch beispielsweise Bayern überzeugen.

*sniff*
the good ol' times.

Does this translate as they found a cache of arms that an apparent far right armed group had procured and they were going to carryout an attack ?

>Remember when the Federal Supreme Court said that the Euro decision was basically unconstitutional, but they decided they liked it anyway? That was fun.
oh the same as they did with IHK, Gewerbesteuer and the GEZ
it's almost as if german courts were kangaroo courts

Yes, therefore stay in your own country otherwise these people will kill you

Nope, it just says that so called "Reichsbüger", an undefined term used to discredit people, are growing in numbers and prepare for "day X".

Basic fear mongering.

It says Reichs-Civilians (far-right millitants motivated by the downfall of society to rebuild the olden times) have been caught with their Weapons Cache which was supposed to be for "Day X" which is presumably "Day of the Rope"

The headline says something like "far right group apparently plans army and prepares for day of the rope". Just the usual anti-right fearmongering.

>day X
Soon hopefully. I'm ready.

mfw ich erinner mich noch als der reichsbuerger-scheiss vor 10 bis 15 jahren einfach nurn grosser spass war mit selbstgedruckten reichsausweisen und kaisertreue. und irgendwelche spergs nehmens ernst und jetzt ists ne "bedrohung fuer die demokratie" xD

rip germany, rip eu
you guys will be missed

I bet whatever you want that they won't keep any of their promises, won't deport any refugee because some court, most likely the European Court of Human Shits, will be against it like in the case of Italy so they will tell you guys that they can't do anything because it's the law, kek

haha implizierend faule beamtenwichser wuerden nicht alle neger durchwinken, nur um frueher feierabend zu haben

The party members have to vote for it. They won't be euphoric about it but it'll most likely pass

Crossbows, airguns and decommissioned WWII rifles, militaria and re-enactment stuff. Holy shit, muh Race War imminent