What the fuck is LIBERALIST even supposed to mean? I don`t really hate Sargon...

What the fuck is LIBERALIST even supposed to mean? I don`t really hate Sargon, but this is just some grade-A immature autism. Redpill me on this shit, anons, for I am lost.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V2-W9za0fF8
youtube.com/watch?v=85q6BOnwIAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=cRoXY-v3TsI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it basically means he's just like george washington. you don't hate george washington right? hah, got you racist

Do you even read Locke? Or Thomas Payne? Jesus Christ.

It means in order to become a individualist you must start a collective.

Sargon of a cuck

They were liberals, not "liberalists", you fucking dumbass.

Is Lawrence Fishburne white tho?

I think the main problem here is that you're not as smart as you think you are.

Humanist is the actual term, not liberalist.

Humanism the cons hate for some reason, I dunno why. They just don't seem to like the idea all humans mattter.

Destiny is that you?

it means he gay

I can only roll my eyes at you.

What the fuck are you on about?

Hey burt, we arnt the same as SJWs, are we? right, burt?

That assclown and his stupid face needs to be punched more. "CUZ EIHM WHEITE!!!!!" just a shreaking, little bitch xD

jim gonna get em

>Smug chuckle
>Titties jiggles from heaving laughter
You just don't know what "individualist" means OP. It's perfectly OK to be retarded.
>Chuckles smugly
>Farts leaks from blown out anus
>Sniff Sniff
Hmm ,yes, that's quite nice.

you don't know what a liberalist is?
[laughs incredulously]

ssssssargon of akkad

I don't think he has clarified what it means yet. This is my honest hope, that he will preach complete freedom of association like Jared Taylor does in an attempt to split us up.

It's retarded
He has become an absolute lul cow

how do you think he will handle the criticism?

>this image BTFO's Sup Forums

www.liberalist.co.uk

youtu.be/V2-W9za0fF8

youtube.com/watch?v=85q6BOnwIAQ

DELETE THIS

There's way too much pressure on him to do good on the next debate, he's absolutely going to fuck it up. His internet career totally rides on it

Sargon reveals his new Liberalist manifesto to his ardent followers

youtube.com/watch?v=cRoXY-v3TsI

Yes, here he is without make up.

He probably means classical liberal, but wanted to use just one word and wanted not to use liberal.

A bunch of bleeding heart Libertarians were sick of the nebulous "skeptic community" label assigned to them.
Sargon proposes Liberalist for what is basically Classical Liberalism with a harsher eye on immigration - i.e his own set of views.

Infighting will now ensue since they are autistic enough to search for a philosophically consistent set of ideals, even though that inevitably leads to either ancap or nihilist ideology.
Spencer will probably continue to make him look silly and Racewarski streams by insisting on realism in ideology.