Boku no Kanojo ga Majime Sugiru Shojo Bitch na Ken

That series got stalled a while ago, but it's back now.
Dumping 31.5, 31.6 (magazine extras), 32 and 33.
New chapters soon
Also, this is a shameful recruitment drive, we need editors and QC ASAP and another TL wouldn't hurt.

Thanks for picking it up.

No problem. Basically, it's the same translator, but his TS got busy with his family or something, so it changed groups.

>Also, this is a shameful recruitment drive

op ur such a whore.

Yeah well, we need editors and QCs because we got 0 for Chio-chan and Hiiragi and getting a second translator for Tomo-chan would be good so we don't burn out our sole and only translator, so I gots to do what I gots to do.

Wow, another plug.
Anyway, I did this credit page as a joke and some people cried about it, but the TL said it was ok and we didn't hear back from the former TSer, so it should be alright.
So that was 31.5. 31.6 next, it's only 2 pages.

Chapter 32 now.

pls answer, i need the staff

bump

Dammit, I wish I didn't need to beg to get staff to work with us.
Someone please help.

33 next. Alsom from this chapter on, the raws are taken from the Vol. 3 tank, so the image size is slightly smaller.

Welp, last page.
Hit us up

bump

When are there going to be more chapters with kyonyuu little sister? Her being as stacked as she was and humiliating the childhood friend was classic.

Bless you user. I've been waiting for someone to pick this back up for a while now.

Whoops. Hit us up on our IRC channel (#dropout on rizon) if you're interested in joining us for this, Chio-chan No Tsuugakuro, Hiiragi-sama wa Jibun o Sagashite Iru and/or Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko!

She appears in one page of 36 and 39, so no imouto for a bit.

Well, like I said earlier, this is from the same translator, only different TSer.

Also, chapter 34 will most likely be out by the weekend, 35 during the weekend maybe if I behave.

>no imouto for a bit.

Well then, looks like I can safely ignore this for a while. Thanks user!

Thanks for the dump.

Last bump, I need the staff please fuck dammit.

Does the rich girl fuck dogs?

No, that's in Kaguya. Just read that one chapter

tks for the dump op, ur a whore but one of the nice whores.

How many chapters behind raw scans are now?

I think the released chapters are at 56 or something. Vol 3 ends at 43 + extras. If we keep the pace (which i hope we do, which i doubt we will), we could clear it within like 2 months. Then again, this is what I thought would happen with Chio-chan, but we're slower than ever with it (on top of losing our QC/editor due to burn-out"ism")